Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Critical race theory

The most racist thing universities are teaching kids today. It needs to be abolished. There is nothing critical about it, it enforces stereotypes, it's racist no matter what race you are and does nothing for the betterment of society. Woke is not good, it is the anti enlightenment. 

Excellent podcast from the 2 liberal professors at Evergreen State that were chased off campus for teaching biological evolution. 

Why is the left destroying science like the right does with climate science? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Kitad said:

How many books have you read about it?

I read white fragility. Oh my was it hilarious. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

Does anyone else find it amusing Robin DeAngelo makes money off of racism? Her entire career is based around racism. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Does anyone else find it amusing Robin DeAngelo makes money off of racism? Her entire career is based around racism. 

Trump became president based off racism, so yeah it is quite amusing.

Edited by nitric
Just now, nitric said:

Trump become president based off racism, so yeah it is quite amusing.

Trump isn't the one telling black people that math is for the whites and asians. Lol

39 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Trump isn't the one telling black people that math is for the whites and asians. Lol

No, he's telling white christian people that America is for them, and only them.

Just now, nitric said:

What do you think he meant when he said he was going to take the suburban life  back to when it was great?

I don't think a lot about things he says because its all bullshit.

52 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh did he? 

yup.

45 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Link?

He constantly says "Take America Back" which is one of the biggest dog-whistles there is.

That statement inherently implies that he considers certain groups in America to NOT be Americans.

And "take back" implies that it only belongs to certain Americans.

Alot of his slogans are dog-whistles in this style.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yup.

He constantly says "Take America Back" which is one of the biggest dog-whistles there is.

That statement inherently implies that he considers certain groups in America to NOT be Americans.

And "take back" implies that it only belongs to certain Americans.

Alot of his slogans are dog-whistles in this style.

I’ve never heard him say anything about citizens. Maybe he wants to keep illegal immigrants out, but when has he wanted to kick out full blown citizens?

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’ve never heard him say anything about citizens. Maybe he wants to keep illegal immigrants out, but when has he wanted to kick out full blown citizens?

Sorry..........you don't get to add parameters to the things that he says.

He's clearly making a dog-whistle for specific Americans, and divisive rhetoric.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..........you don't get to add parameters to the things that he says.

He's clearly making a dog-whistle for specific Americans, and divisive rhetoric.

No, in fact, I’ve never heard him say anyone who is a citizen isn’t American. He wants to keep non citizens out. 

otherwise, you’d have proof. If he was as racist as y’all claim, he would simply say it bluntly. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

It's effective because it speaks to racist in a way they can claim they dont see so you're just proving it's effectiveness. 

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Sounds like you don’t have a link or even a quote. 

I also dont have a link or quote saying that water is wet or the sky is blue either nor am I bothering. I'm not a special needs teacher so you're are not my responsibility.