MS has bought Zenimax/Bethesda

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

cows.jpg.6cd152821e3195ee692fd23eee6eee0a.jpg

cows and sheepets worldwide in meltdown mode :rofls:

lmfao cow fangays, adults getting upset and demanding companies to buy each other over gaming rivalry :kaz:  pathetic manchildren 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y'all legit need to fuck each other

They Sheep trying to Microsoft for a port 

lmfao phil. what studios, he's talking about studios? they have so many studios now yet not a single game what is this idiot even talking about

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Engine overhaul. Not sure how to interpret that tbh cause I intentionally interpreted as improvements to current engine as opposed to a new one. 

I guess we'll wait to see footage to see how significant the overhaul is. 

Yea, well the reality is UE5 isn't really an entirely new engine.  It's built on top of UE4.  So yea we'll have to see.  The point is though, that they are at least working on it. lol

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, well the reality is UE5 isn't really an entirely new engine.  It's built on top of UE4.  So yea we'll have to see.  The point is though, that they are at least working on it. lol

Yeah lol at least they finally realised it's a major priority. 

Now it's up to see if they can finally redefine their gameplay. Keen af to see Starfield. Cautiously optimistic. Can't believe I'll get it day 1 on GP now. So damn good.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

screw tik tok this is way better.. 

I mean I don't actually see what Ms gets out of this. They own 2 of the 3 platforms that receive the most proper support from Bestheda already. Not sure how this will pay for itself in the long run. Like they have to make software for the competition at some point.. So like what's the actual point? Other than some good hype as an October surprise I guess? 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

They're making a new one for Starfield apparently.

No they're not.

Todd Howard, in his own press release said this:

These new systems are optimized for the vast worlds we love to create, with generational leaps not just in graphics, but CPU and data streaming as well. It’s led to our largest engine overhaul since Oblivion, with all new technologies powering our first new IP in 25 years, Starfield, as well as The Elder Scrolls VI.

They're still Gamebryo.

Its fucking 2020, and they're not only still using Gamebryo, they're still going to use it for the game after their upcoming game.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they're not.

Todd Howard, in his own press release said this:

They're still Gamebryo.

Its fucking 2020, and they're not only still using Gamebryo, they're still going to use it for the game after their upcoming game.:tom:

It's being overhauled... relax lmao..

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm already relaxed................because what you just said was wrong.

Wow, that was some obvious projection. LOL

Nope.. sorry.  An overhauled engine isn't Gamebryo as it is today.

Now do what I said and relax. :trump: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.. sorry.  An overhauled engine isn't Gamebryo as it is today.

Now do what I said and relax. :trump: 

Except it is the same engine.

Sorry, as long you're wrong......I'm just going to keep on pointing it out.

Its still using Gamebryo/Creation

You're using the NoGameCryo engine for the past several years now, and for all future Microsoft projects.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it is the same engine.

Sorry, as long you're wrong......I'm just going to keep on pointing it out.

Its still using Gamebryo/Creation

You're using the NoGameCryo engine for the past several years now, and for all future Microsoft projects.:lawl:

Except it's not.  It's overhauled. :] 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Except it's not.  It's overhauled. :] 

yeah, so was Fallout 4.

And its still Gamebryo/Creation engine.

This is not new news, this was already confirmed around the time they introduced Starfield.

Its the same engine, sweetie. And you don't have a good enough command of the English language to twist that simple phrasing.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, so was Fallout 4.

And its still Gamebryo/Creation engine.

This is not new news, this was already confirmed around the time they introduced Starfield.

Its the same engine, sweetie. And you don't have a good enough command of the English language to twist that simple phrasing.

It's an overhauled engine.  It's NOT the same engine that's powered those previous games.

You're NOT changing that fact.  It's the biggest overhaul they've ever done.

And I can throw multiple other examples at you which destroy your claim.

So the Decima engine in Horizon 2 is the same engine as Horizon 1?  Yep... it's built off it

So Unreal Engine 5 is the same engine as Unreal Engine 4?  Yep... it's built off it

So IdTech 7 is the same engine as IdTech 6? Yep... it's built off it.

Jerry... I know far more about all these engines than you do.  Sorry... but the engine is being overhauled and regardless of what they call it... the engine is FUNDAMENTALLY different.

And I'll prove it to you when the version number is shown :shrug: 

Just now, Remij said:

It's an overhauled engine.  It's NOT the same engine that's powered those previous games.

You're NOT changing that fact.  It's the biggest overhaul they've ever done.

And I can throw multiple other examples at you which destroy your claim.

So the Decima engine in Horizon 2 is the same engine as Horizon 1?  Yep... it's built off it

So Unreal Engine 5 is the same engine as Unreal Engine 4?  Yep... it's built off it

So IdTech 7 is the same engine as IdTech 6? Yep... it's built off it.

Jerry... I know far more about all these engines than you do.  Sorry... but the engine is being overhauled and regardless of what they call it... the engine is FUNDAMENTALLY different.

And I'll prove it to you when the version number is shown :shrug: 

Nope its the same engine.

If it has a version number ITS THE SAME ENGINE

:lawl:No you don't know anything more about engines than anybody else.

He's getting mad.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope its the same engine.

If it has a version number ITS THE SAME ENGINE

:lawl:No you don't know anything more about engines than anybody else.

He's getting mad.

So Unreal Engine 5 is the same engine.

Decima is the same engine.

Idtech 7 is the same engine.

LMAO god damn this guy is DUMB AS FUCK.

And yes... I GUARANTEE you I know more about those engines than you do :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

So Unreal Engine 5 is the same engine.

Decima is the same engine.

Idtech 7 is the same engine.

LMAO god damn this guy is DUMB AS FUCK.

And yes... I GUARANTEE you I know more about those engines than you do :mj: 

THose a new engine names in which they use the number to differentiate itself within the name.

Gamebryo/Creation doesn't use such a numbering system.

You're "new version number" is going to look like "Version 2.7.05.2"

I gaurantee you, that you don't know anything about game engines.

Its Gamebryo/Creation...........and they're not overhauling the things that people complain about those engines.

You know that.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

THose a new engine names in which they use the number to differentiate itself within the name.

Gamebryo/Creation doesn't use such a numbering system.

You're "new version number" is going to look like "Version 2.7.05.2"

I gaurantee you, that you don't.

Its Gamebryo/Creation...........and they're not overhauling the things that people complain about those engines.

You know that.

Sorry, but they are built on top of the previous engines.  LMAO...

Sure it does... internally.. which is why I told you that the engine version will be DIFFERENT

I guarantee you that I do.  You've proven you know fuck all about anything tech related.. I'm extremely confident in saying that.

Overhauled engine.. their biggest overhaul ever. :bate: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sorry, but they are built on top of the previous engines.  LMAO...

Sure it does... internally.. which is why I told you that the engine version will be DIFFERENT

I guarantee you that I do.  You've proven you know fuck all about anything tech related.. I'm extremely confident in saying that.

Overhauled engine.. their biggest overhaul ever. :bate: 

No you don't.

Because if you did, you wouldn't try to make this absolutely stupid argument when I showed you a direct Todd Howard quote that they are clearly using the same engine, and he only talks about ADDING FEATURES ON TOP of the engine.

Its not overhauled. The EXISTING CORE engine is not overhauled.

His description was of ADDING MORE SYSTEMS on top of what already exist.  NOT REPLACING existing systems with new, better, more efficient, and less buggy versions.

The fact that you were too stupid to even see that in your quote and proceed to make multiple posts in which you interpreted it incorrectly is PROOF that you don't know shit about engines.

:lawl:But then again, that's what happens when faboyism clouds logical judgement. You commit to absolutely stupid positions that you have no chance of actually defending successfully.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you don't.

Because if you did, you wouldn't try to make this absolutely stupid argument when I showed you a direct Todd Howard quote that they are clearly using the same engine, and he only talks about ADDING FEATURES ON TOP of the engine.

Its not overhauled. The EXISTING CORE engine is not overhauled.

His description was of ADDING MORE SYSTEMS on top of what already exist.  NOT REPLACING existing systems with new, better, more efficient, and less buggy versions.

The fact that you were too stupid to even see that in your quote and proceed to make multiple posts in which you interpreted it incorrectly is PROOF that you don't know shit about engines.

:lawl:But then again, that's what happens when faboyism clouds logical judgement. You commit to absolutely stupid positions that you have no chance of actually defending successfully.

They clearly AREN'T using the same engine.  It's an improved overhauled version of the engine.

How fucking stupid can you be. :ovolol: