Forbes: A narrative of Sony and PS5 as anti-consumer is starting to take shape

real talk, after finding a buyer for my ps4pro/xbone last night, i'm debating if i even want to get a next gen system this year. i have a ps5 pre-ordered (despite its hideous design) and demon's souls looks amazing. ratchet too. but is the ps5 worth spending $500 just yet? probably not. now that the hype has worn off for both systems, i don't think i'd be missing much if i wait a year. i didn't get my ps4 until spring 2014 and my xbone until fall 2014. i love sony exclusives, but the jacked up pricing is meh. i don't care much for MS games, but gamepass is a pretty amazing deal (i only trash it in the spirit of SW) and i do love forza. i feel like MS is also finally playing hardball. while the series s looks fugly, i think the series x looks pretty sweet. 

so...no clue what my next gen plans will be. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

real talk, after finding a buyer for my ps4pro/xbone last night, i'm debating if i even want to get a next gen system this year. i have a ps5 pre-ordered (despite its hideous design) and demon's souls looks amazing. ratchet too. but is the ps5 worth spending $500 just yet? probably not. now that the hype has worn off for both systems, i don't think i'd be missing much if i wait a year. i didn't get my ps4 until spring 2014 and my xbone until fall 2014. i love sony exclusives, but the jacked up pricing is meh. i don't care much for MS games, but gamepass is a pretty amazing deal (i only trash it in the spirit of SW) and i do love forza. i feel like MS is also finally playing hardball. while the series s looks fugly, i think the series x looks pretty sweet. 

Stop being a faggit and get both. 

Xbox is still gonna be better

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol i probably will, but i don't think i'm in any rush. 

They're both gonna be barren till probably early 2022. 

Xbox is gonna Netflix this gen with content and PS5 is gonna have 4-5 more great single player games. 

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I thought I was reading a copy & paste from somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I was legit reading and taking in what was said up to this advertisement.

LMFAO I dont give a shit about next gen consoles but if or when I get one it's probably not going to be this turd. 

One of the headliners in the ad is a 22 year old N64 game. :omglol: