How do you guys feel about 70 dollar video games ?

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL why do you keep on telling more lies?

Unless you're that big of a Microsoft fanboy that you buy $60 games for a console version, and then turn around and buy it for PC in order to actually play the game better.

That just makes you look dumber, in general.

I dont know what version will be better atm.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if this will be the universal standards now. Also wonder if AA and indie devs think they can get a way with a 10 dollar increase too .

For the highest end AAA games, yea, it's fine, and warranted IMO.  But if mid range developers think it's going to allow them to boost their games up by $10 that regurgitate the same shit year in and

Jerry and Gokuflop derailing the thread. MODS please take out the trash.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When PS3 and 360 got bumped to 60, did PS2 and Xbox go up to 60?

Did Nintendo bump Wii to 60 or did they wait to launch a new system? 

Do game retail prices go up in the middle of a console life or they normally increase for the launch of a new system? 

lol

They could do whatever they want.

Just now, JonbX said:

Its up to 3rd party devs , not nintendo . 

I mean, nintendo charges full price for gens old games so i would be surprised. 

Sheep brag about the nintendo games being able to hold value, so i didnt think it was a controversial question.

No it isn't.

nintendo controls pricing, they provide the cartidges and licensing fees for the games.

You're absolutely wrong there.

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

nintendo controls pricing, they provide the cartidges and licensing fees for the games.

Thats not even close to being true.

Just now, JonbX said:

I dont know what version will be better atm.

So you don't know anything about PC gaming.

It really does amuse me that you think you can form a perfect series of excuses that won't backfire on you.

.....and you never succeed, I'll point out the flaw almost immediately, every time.

Just now, jehurey said:

No there isn't.

You have to prove that uncertainty.

let me know when you do.  its clear you're trolling at point, and that's not going to work against me. You'll know I'll make you regret even attempting it.

Yes.. it's uncertain.  The fact that Sony and MS and 3rd parties will be raising their prices... means that Nintendo COULD do the same.

Look how mad you're getting.  Wonder if you're going to go out of your way to take everything as an attack from me in other threads now.

Seems certain.. there's precedence after all. :hehe: 

Just now, JonbX said:

Thats not even close to being true.

Yes it is.

Nintendo manufactures and produces all the cartridges for the Switch.

Third parties do not manufacture the cartridges like they would do with blu-ray discs.

Therefore Nintendo has set max pricing for their games.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you don't know anything about PC gaming.

It really does amuse me that you think you can form a perfect series of excuses that won't backfire on you.

.....and you never succeed, I'll point out the flaw almost immediately, every time.

Comparative to my PC now, i dont know what version will be better. That isnt hard to understand.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Uh WHAT? lol... Nintendo does NOT control the price 3rd parties charge for their games... LMAO

Just now, Remij said:

Yes.. it's uncertain.  The fact that Sony and MS and 3rd parties will be raising their prices... means that Nintendo COULD do the same.

Look how mad you're getting.  Wonder if you're going to go out of your way to take everything as an attack from me in other threads now.

Seems certain.. there's precedence after all. :hehe: 

Nope. Nintendo is not Sony and MS, nor are they 3rd parties.

Like I said............you don't have any historical precedent with NINTENDO.

Notice how I said that from the very beginning?

You're losing this argument, so you're trying the "you're getting mad" tactic. Yeah that's not working either. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

Nintendo manufactures and produces all the cartridges for the Switch.

Third parties do not manufacture the cartridges like they would do with blu-ray discs.

Therefore Nintendo has set max pricing for their games.

If a 3rd party wants to charge 70 for a game, they can.  

Just now, JonbX said:

Its up to 3rd party devs , not nintendo .

man you're clueless. It's up to Sony, Nintendo and MS.   You do know that all the games on those systems have to be approved by them right?.... You do know this? 

If their MSRP for a standard edition game is 60, a third party dev simply can't release it for 70....  3rd parties have the freedom to go below.... but not to exceed it for standard edition games. 

Sloooooowwww Jonny 

Just now, JonbX said:

Comparative to my PC now, i dont know what version will be better. That isnt hard to understand.

So you don't know anything about PC gaming if you just bought a video card recently that may not be better than a console.

It isn't hard to understand that you are admitting that you don't know much.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

If a 3rd party wants to charge 70 for a game, they can.  

No they can't, they'd have to get it approved through Nintendo first.

And the only example I can think of is a Japanese game that required two cartridges, they ended up charging about $80.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. Nintendo is not Sony and MS, nor are they 3rd parties.

Like I said............you don't have any historical precedent with NINTENDO.

Notice how I said that from the very beginning?

You're losing this argument, so you're trying the "you're getting mad" tactic. Yeah that's not working either. LOL

The simple fact is that Nintendo CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT.  Which in itself means it's uncertain.

Bigger games require bigger carts... to produce those carts.. they could charge more... Sorry bro.. that's the truth.  We'll have to wait and see what they do. :reg: 

Just now, jehurey said:

So you don't know anything about PC gaming if you just bought a video card recently that may not be better than a console.

It isn't hard to understand that you are admitting that you don't know much.

IDK if the Series X will run the game better than my card now, without a patch. When the game gets a Series X patch it will clearly be better than my 2060.

So will the Series X run it at 60fps? Nobody knows yet. You dont, i dont. Thats why i say i am im unsure. If the Series X will brute force the game to 60fps, ill play it there because it will most likely be higher than 1080p. If it doesnt, ill play it at 60fps on PC.

Literally nothing to argue here, besides you being obsessed and mad for whatever reason. Like, get off your superiority complex. Its pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

They could do whatever they want.

Nice dodge... lol

Spoiler alert.... MSRP for games do not increase in the middle of the systems life cycle. 

PS4, Xbox1 and Switch games will remain 60...thinking otherwise is beyond retarded :ovolol:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

man you're clueless. It's up to Sony, Nintendo and MS.   You do know that all the games on those systems have to be approved by them right?.... You do know this? 

If their MSRP for a standard edition game is 60, a third party dev simply can't release it for 70....  3rd parties have the freedom to go below.... but not to exceed it for standard edition games. 

Sloooooowwww Jonny 

They can charge whatever they want for their games. :|