How do you guys feel about 70 dollar video games ?

Lemmings: Jerry and Goober needs to stop derailing the subject!!

Remij proceeds to go entirely on the tangent that he's concerned about Nintendo suddenly raising prices on existing Switch owners.

Jonb proceeds to go entirely on the tangent about 3rd parties can charge anything they want on Switch (which, if you're paying attention, that already negates his own argument if he's talking about 3rd parties and not Nintendo anymore).

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if this will be the universal standards now. Also wonder if AA and indie devs think they can get a way with a 10 dollar increase too .

For the highest end AAA games, yea, it's fine, and warranted IMO.  But if mid range developers think it's going to allow them to boost their games up by $10 that regurgitate the same shit year in and

Jerry and Gokuflop derailing the thread. MODS please take out the trash.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nice dodge... lol

Spoiler alert.... MSRP for games do not increase in the middle of the systems life cycle. 

PS4, Xbox1 and Switch games will remain 60...thinking otherwise is beyond retarded :ovolol:

MSRP is suggested.. it's not a law :mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Remij proceeds to go entirely on the tangent that he's concerned about Nintendo suddenly raising prices on existing Switch owners.

Jonb proceeds to go entirely on the tangent about 3rd parties can charge anything they want on Switch (which, if you're paying attention, that already negates his own argument if he's talking about 3rd parties and not Nintendo anymore).

Keep taking pride in destroying  why nobody posts here anymore. I mean, thats a win for you. Pat yourself on the back, loser lol

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Look how mad you're getting at the simple concept that it's a possibility.

You're LITERALLY MAD about it... and are willing to spend your entire night arguing about it.

This is where the forum is at with you... and then your little sidekick Gouko eggs it on as well.  Because you two simply can't enter a thread and stick to a subject without going full sjw and wanting to cancel Lemmings :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The simple fact is that Nintendo CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT.  Which in itself means it's uncertain.

Bigger games require bigger carts... to produce those carts.. they could charge more... Sorry bro.. that's the truth.  We'll have to wait and see what they do. :reg: 

Except you don't have any

a.) historical precedent

b.) current evidence

So you are baselessly speculating, and the only reason to do that would be to intentionally concern troll about Nintendo.

We already have an idea about what Nintendo does with bigger games..........they make you DOWNLOAD the rest of it.

I like how you pretended to forget this simple observable fact, because you know your argument is so weak that this simple fact is enough to make your argument buckle. LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Look how mad you're getting at the simple concept that it's a possibility.

You're LITERALLY MAD about it... and are willing to spend your entire night arguing about it.

This is where the forum is at with you... and then your little sidekick Gouko eggs it on as well.  Because you two simply can't enter a thread and stick to a subject without going full sjw and wanting to cancel Lemmings :mj: 

Its not working, sweetie.

You can call me mad all you want.......look at what you are trying to argue. And you're getting bodyslammed in that argument, yet are still trying.

Yikes, now you're calling people names.

I'm the one getting mad, clearly. LOL

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Keep taking pride in destroying  why nobody posts here anymore. I mean, thats a win for you. Pat yourself on the back, loser lol

Me proving you wrong and petty is a win for me?

Yeah, it is. And for anybody who values adult conversation instead of what you do.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its not working, sweetie.

You can call me mad all you want.......look at what you are trying to argue. And you're getting bodyslammed in that argument, yet are still trying.

Yikes, now you're calling people names.

I'm the one getting mad, clearly. LOL

Clearly you're mad dude.  I've been calling you out in this thread and you're MAD about it.

You're mad because you saw some oder freds whur jawnb wus attacing Switchipoo and you just HAD to come in here and set him straight.

NO WAY you were gonna stand for him asking about Switch games... no SIR! 

:omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Clearly you're mad dude.  I've been calling you out in this thread and you're MAD about it.

You're mad because you saw some oder freds whur jawnb wus attacing Switchipoo

LOL you're now making it easy for me.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So give some examples when the MSRP increased for a system's games in the middle of it's life cycle.... should be easy enough :mjpls:... lol

The MSRP doesn't have to change for Switch.  Developers could do what they want... If developers wanted to make a game for Switch with the biggest cart they have, and charge $10 more for it, because of the added value it brings... they can do that.

Why are you so MAD about the fact that I said it's a possibility?  LOL

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The MSRP doesn't have to change for Switch.  Developers could do what they want... If developers wanted to make a game for Switch with the biggest cart they have, and charge $10 more for it, because of the added value it brings... they can do that.

Why are you so MAD about the fact that I said it's a possibility?  LOL

Ohhh so you still can't provide examples of the MSRP increasing in the middle of a system's of cycle....lol 

Thought so :tom5:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The MSRP doesn't have to change for Switch.  Developers could do what they want... If developers wanted to make a game for Switch with the biggest cart they have, and charge $10 more for it

You literally just said one thing, and then proceeded to say the opposite thing in the next sentence. LOL

If they charge $10 more for it, then the MSRP would be changed.

Stores do not magically charge $10 more for a game because the third-party publisher "told them on da side" like its some sort of illegal gambling racket, you genius.

:drake:

This is made even more hilarious by that fact that if retailers were to take full advantage of free-market conditions, they would charge more for Switch games that are always selling out. Like Ring Fit.

Except they don't do that. Ring Fit, even what little they get in stock, never jumps over its $79 MSRP.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You literally just said one thing, and then proceeded to say the opposite thing in the next sentence. LOL

If they charge $10 more for it, then the MSRP would be changed.

Stores do not magically charge $10 more for a game because the third-party publisher "told them on da side" like its some sort of illegal gambling racket, you genius.

:drake:

This is made even more hilarious by that fact that if retailers were to take full advantage of free-market conditions, they would charge more for Switch games that are always selling out. Like Ring Fit.

Except they don't do that. Ring Fit, even what little they get in stock, never jumps over its $79 MSRP.

:cosby2: 

Uh... No.  Jesus christ.. you don't even know what MSRP means... which is hilarious considering you're trying to buy a GPU right now.. :tom: 

And YES lmao Store DID raise prices of Ringfit :mj: 

Edited by Remij