Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

President Trump Covid-19 illness updates thread

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I genuinely feel sorry for those Secret Service agents.

From an attending doctor that is currently at Walter Reed:

All for a publicity stunt meant to make desperate morons like Behte feel good.

I dunno, they all took an oath to die for the president :trump2: 

:troll: 

• dead 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dunno, they all took an oath to die for the president        

Posted Images

My local news has the best version of the Rose Garden photo.

3dYLeGh.jpg

There is no way that members of the White House did not get exposed.

William Barr supposed said that he was tested four time, declared he wasn't going to quarantine, and then this afternoon, he changed course and said he will be quarantining.

And we haven't seen Mike Pence at all. but they keep on telling us that he's tested negative.

Looks like he's up and dealing with a lucid fever, as his brain is melting right now.

Ejj4T2OWoAAARXG?format=jpg&name=large

Reminds me of Cillian Murphy's dad blurting out stuff on his death bed in Inception.

Edited by jehurey
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The hydrated younger version of Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany, who has clearly been around Hope Hicks since last week, has now tested positive for coronavirus.

:kaz: 

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The hydrated younger version of Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany, who has clearly been around Hope Hicks since last week, has now tested positive for coronavirus.

DJ Khalid - "Another one"

Remember when the resident Trumpets on thos board said there was no issue with Trump mask less rallies.... 

Since then we have had Herman Cain die from attending a Trunp rally without a mask and now one by one Trump people's are catching it. 

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

I genuinely feel sorry for those Secret Service agents.

From an attending doctor that is currently at Walter Reed:

All for a publicity stunt meant to make desperate morons like Behte feel good.

To be fair, it's their job to risk their lives for the president. 

Doctors, who had been coming out to give press conferences at 12 noon each day, have now decided to notify White House Press that they will have a conference "during the 3pm hour"

Since they are always late, that usually means sometime after 3:30pm

The first sign that Trump isn't going to leave the hospital today is that its a press conference with the doctors instead of them booking a press conference saying Trump will speak with reporters.  The second sign that he isn't going to leave the hospital today is that they booked the press conference right as the stock markets are closing for the day.

They will ramble for about 15-20 minutes, and then when the clock strikes 4pm, they'll finally announce that he will be staying for at least another day.

He hasn't even reached Days 8 to 10, where if you do really have a serious infection from the virus, are supposed to be the most critical days where people get really bad.

Does he understand the optics if he goes back to the White House, pretends that he has beaten the virus, and then suffers a major relapse, and has to be carried back to Walter Reed?

Of course he doesn't, he's an idiot.

If he worsens and has to go back, his credibility on the virus is completely fucked. He's done.

he'll be fine. i'm sure the best doctors will be there at the WH, and i'm sure they have brought in the best equipment, as well. there's no way in hell he'd return to walter reed.  

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

he'll be fine. i'm sure the best doctors will be there at the WH, and i'm sure they have brought in the best equipment, as well. there's no way in hell he'd return to walter reed.  

This, and he will show his ass everyday now about it. This ****a needs to die.