Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

There's evidence covid is coming back

Covid cases are returning to Europe. Everyone thought we had herd immunity. Are you worried? Not worried? It seems to be coming back as we enter another cold and flu season. 

If you want more info about it google it, I think there's plenty of information about it there. 

2 hours ago, kazi said:

funny, i haven't heard of the cure before? lol that shit wasn't gone in the first place... 

The numbers were dropping. People got comfortable. The numbers are rising again. It’s pretty much what the experts expected. As for how Covid is...man..I’ve heard so many mixed things from friends/relatives/work contacts who’ve gotten it. Some, who I expected to feel zilch, got their asses handed to them (a few ended up in the hospital). Others, who I thought for sure would get fucked, just got mild symptoms. Then there were some who died. Most of the deaths were in the early months of covid  (ages 40-60)

16 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Covid cases are returning to Europe. Everyone thought we had herd immunity. Are you worried? Not worried? It seems to be coming back as we enter another cold and flu season. 

If you want more info about it google it, I think there's plenty of information about it there. 

Who thought we "had" herd immunity?

Nobody thought that.............except stupid people who probably reading the news correctly.

10 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

That's why I'm not taking my chances with Covid. Too many variables. It would be a lot easier to handle if the prognosis was more constant.

As it stands covid can either do nothing or kill you with a lot of shit inbetween. 

exactly

57 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

That's why I'm not taking my chances with Covid. Too many variables. It would be a lot easier to handle if the prognosis was more constant.

As it stands covid can either do nothing or kill you with a lot of shit inbetween. 

Yeah, it’s weird bro. I’ve seen my healthiest friends get sick af (young 30’s) and then 70 year-olds get a slight fever and weakness. 

49 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

How did you get such a gay looking giant signature 

So you're saying that you're too dumb to even figure out how to do basic things on this forum.

Gee, I wonder why you don't know jackshit about staying up to date on a global pandemic.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're saying that you're too dumb to even figure out how to do basic things on this forum.

Gee, I wonder why you don't know jackshit about staying up to date on a global pandemic.

I figured out how to hide it, don't worry. 

• Upvote 1