All Things Politics

Biden team vetting Republicans for cabinet positions

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that the two party system is fucked. We need ranked voting for elections.

9 minutes ago, nitric said:

Acts? He is presidential. As long he does the opposite of whatever Trump is doing he should be fine. 

Imagine if Biden was already Vice President for 8 years and conducted himself in a presidential manner we would have a reference to decipher if this move is an "Act" or not..... 

17 minutes ago, nitric said:

Acts? He is presidential. As long he does the opposite of whatever Trump is doing he should be fine. 

Yes acts. Meaning he acts presidential while quietly doing shady stuff in the dark rather than out in the open like Trump. Status quo. Yay. You get what you vote for I guess. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yes acts. Meaning he acts presidential while quietly doing shady stuff in the dark rather than out in the open like Trump. Status quo. Yay. You get what you vote for I guess. 

How is he doing shady stuff?

List one of these "shady" things that he's doing.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How is he doing shady stuff?

List one of these "shady" things that he's doing.

I dunno. Blowing up wedding parties is pretty shady. Name one war Biden didn't vote for?

And look at how far Jehurey has fallen. Doesn't give a fuck neocons are joining the Biden administration. You're a fraud with no integrity 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I dunno. Blowing up wedding parties is pretty shady. Name one war Biden didn't vote for?

And look at how far Jehurey has fallen. Doesn't give a fuck neocons are joining the Biden administration. You're a fraud with no integrity 

No, blowing up a wedding is from the Obama administration, and every president would have had such a foreign policy incident like that that resulted in dead innocents.

You clearly know that I was asking you about Biden now..........why are you pretending to play stupid?

Where's the shady stuff?

How is VETTING neocons shady?

52 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I swear some of you said it didn't matter biden had clear cognitive decline because of the cabinet around him.. :viktor:

But, aren't we demonstrating how we aren't being petty and partisan by demanding that everybody be a super-left member of his cabinet.

I just caught you in your own bullshit. You're welcomed.:ben:

It depends what the "neocon" candidate is being vetted for? Is it for Treasury Secretary? Democrats wouldn't like a right-winger controlling the economics of the country.

Is it for a member of the National Security Administration or some other position in National Security? Well, you need an army/law enforcement guy, no matter what. What are the chances that finding a well-experienced candidate is probably a Republican voter?  Pretty high, actually.

Colin Powell is a conservative.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

But, aren't we demonstrating how we aren't being petty and partisan by demanding that everybody be a super-left member of his cabinet.

I just caught you in your own bullshit. You're welcomed.:ben:

It depends what the "neocon" candidate is being vetted for? Is it for Treasury Secretary? Democrats wouldn't like a right-winger controlling the economics of the country.

Is it for a member of the National Security Administration or some other position in National Security? Well, you need an army/law enforcement guy, no matter what. What are the chances that finding a well-experienced candidate is probably a Republican voter?  Pretty high, actually.

Colin Powell is a conservative.

Your fondness for anti trump imperialist warhawk Republicans is well noted  

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Your fondness for anti trump imperialist warhawk Republicans is well noted  

in other words...........you don't have a comeback to what i just typed.

thanks for letting me know.

and you just lost the ability to ever call me partisan again. thanks for giving me MORE credibility.

19 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Good. He needs to mend the divide Donald Duck created

Nah, fuck the GOP. They've done jack shit except obstruct the last 20 years when the democrats have tried to reach out. Bipartisanship is a farce. I hope the Dems take the house, senate, and the white house and the GOP goes the way of the whig party.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, blowing up a wedding is from the Obama administration, and every president would have had such a foreign policy incident like that that resulted in dead innocents.

You clearly know that I was asking you about Biden now..........why are you pretending to play stupid?

Where's the shady stuff?

How is VETTING neocons shady?

Biden has been in government for decades. Power corrupts. You honestly think he hasn't done shady shit in 50 years? He's a career politician for fuck sakes. God damnit you're so fucking blind. 

Biden does that stuff quietly, he knows the system.  Trump is an idiot and can't keep his mouth shut. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

Nah, fuck the GOP. They've done jack shit except obstruct the last 20 years when the democrats have tried to reach out. Bipartisanship is a farce. I hope the Dems take the house, senate, and the white house and the GOP goes the way of the whig party.

Actually fuck the dems too. You guys need a new democratic party. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Actually fuck the dems too. You guys need a new democratic party. 

I agree that the two party system is fucked. We need ranked voting for elections.

• Upvote 1