So, I got my DualSense controller today

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Reminder that this all started because remipee held a PS5 controller before chickenrunrey :tom: 

SAD:tom5:

Maybe you'll be the belle of the ball by showing off your neighbors your new Xbox 360 controller.

If only you had running electricity to show off the rest of its functions.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Runs to the mods, runs from Jonb's bet runs from Remipee's bet... runawayrey just keeps running :tom:  (unlike his shelved PC parts:rofl: )

I think he should be banned for 3 days every time he @'s a mod :interesting:

GD, think about it :tom5:

He doesn't even have a 3090 :tom: 

He can't even prove it by beating my 2080ti in Firestrike.  His supposed 3090 is a piece of useless shit sitting in a box... and he's actually bragging about it :rofls: 

Meanwhile I'm using the Dualsense playing Playstation 3rd party games on my PC before he even has one... he's losing his shit :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

He doesn't even have a 3090 :tom: 

Nope, you just said I did.

Like a good lil bitch.

23dCvkA.png

Looks like I do a great Sean Connery impression in this thread by bitchslapping you into submission.

And you running away from ban bets.

And now you're not even direct-quoting me. Which makes you a great jonb impersonator.

[Connery]: "Thatsh nyot bad, tat'all. Very deshent jonb"

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you just said I did.

Like a good lil bitch.

Looks like I do a great Sean Connery impression in this thread by bitchslapping you into submission.

And you running away from ban bets.

And now you're not even direct-quoting me. Which makes you a great jonb impersonator.

[Connery]: "Thatsh nyot bad, tat'all. Very deshent jonb"

You don't have a 3090 that can beat my 2080ti... you in fact don't have a 3090.. since you can't utilize it.  I'm just using your logic against you.

You've been a clown this entire thread... and I actually have a DS that I can use... you have nothing right now... but butthurt and more waiting to do :tom5: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't have a 3090 that can beat my 2080ti..

Thanks for proving that you ran away again.

You already said that I have a 3090. Which is exactly what I claimed.

Thank you.

I finally popped you enough times in the mouth, like a good little bitch, until I got you to mutter the right words.

That makes me more Bill Brasky than Sean Connery.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for proving that you ran away again.

You already said that I have a 3090. Which is exactly what I claimed.

Thank you.

I finally popped you in the mouth, like a good little bitch, until I got to mutter the right words.

That makes me more Bill Brasky than Sean Connery.

You don't have a 3090.  You haven't proved it at all yet.  Jehurdinger's GPU :mj: 

And lmao you being too scared to bench against my 2080ti.  Your "3090" is weak :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

You don't have a 3090.  You haven't proved it at all yet.  Jehurdinger's GPU :mj: 

And lmao you being too scared to bench against my 2080ti.  Your "3090" is weak :cruise: 

Sure thing.

3-day ban bet for the picture.

Sorry..............you're not moving the goal posts.

Take a look at your own sentence:

You don't have a 3090.  You haven't proved it at all yet

Notice that the two key things to proving that is:

"You" = Jehurey

"3090" = the nVidia RTX 3090 video card.

There's nothing else required for me to prove that. But then you tried changing the goalposts.

I already popped you in the mouth enough times that you finally muttered it.

I already won.

Its hilarious how nothing in this thread has worked out for you. :drake:

25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Reminder that this all started because remipee held a PS5 controller before chickenrunrey :tom: 

SAD:tom5:

The PS5 controller worked on my PC before it will ever have worked on anything Jehurey ever owns.  That ship has sailed.  I'll have always experienced how it feels before him.. and he's mad about it.

Imagine being mad because I used a controller before him :cruise: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how nothing in this thread has worked out for you. :drake:

My PC's worked out better for me than yours has for you :cruise: 

And so has my Dualsense... you don't even own one and can't even use it in any capacity for another 2 weeks :tom: 

You literally don't have a 3090 that can beat a 2080ti.  That's embarrassingly hilarious.  $1500 on a GPU worse than my 2080ti 2 years later :mickey: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The PS5 controller worked on my PC before it will ever have worked on anything Jehurey ever owns.  That ship has sailed.  I'll have always experienced how it feels before him.. and he's mad about it.

Imagine being mad because I used a controller before him :cruise: 

Imagine trying to make a thread trying to boast about using a controller.

That you're not actually using. :drake:

Let me know when you're playing an actual PC game that uses the Dualsense unique functions like the PS5-exclusive Astro's Play Room that I'll be playing when I get my PS5.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

My PC's worked out better for me than yours has for you

You literally don't have a 3090 that can beat a 2080ti.

Look at all the attempts to change the subject and move the goalposts.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:its hilarious how its so obvious what he's doing, while trying to keep a straight face.

I love it because..............this is his way of letting me know that he is AWARE that he lost.

And he's literally holding a PS5 controller shell, and only able to use the PS4 functions.

And he made this entire thread to try and boast about it, and it failed.

Its funny nothing has worked out for him in this thread.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Imagine trying to make a thread trying to boast about using a controller.

That you're not actually using. :drake:

Let me know when you're playing an actual PC game that uses the Dualsense unique functions like the PS5-exclusive Astro's Play Room that I'll be playing when I get my PS5.

Look at all the attempts to change the subject and move the goalposts.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:its hilarious how its so obvious what he's doing, while trying to keep a straight face.

I love it because..............this is his way of letting me know that he is AWARE that he lost.

And he's literally holding a PS5 controller shell, and only able to use the PS4 functions.

And he made this entire thread to try and boast about it, and it failed.

Its funny nothing has worked out for him in this thread.

"moving the goalposts" by actually utilizing the hardware?

No sorry dude.  I'm ACTUALLY utilizing the Dualsense and you claim I'm not.  You can't even prove that your 3090 can actually be utilized and beat my 2080ti...

You ran the fuck away hard from that.... and it's telling.  Nobody cares about things that you paid for sitting in boxes you have being unused.  Prove that what you have is better than what I have sweetie... 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

"moving the goalposts" by actually utilizing the hardware?

Nope.

Your only claim was that of ownership and possession.

You're not using the Dualsense................so, by your logic, you don't "have" a Dualsense?

That doesn't make any sense, right?

I never said that you don't "have" a dualsense...........we just made fun of you that you won't be able to use any of the dualsense unique functions.

Nobody ever said "You don't have a dualsense" Right?

Well...............you SAID, SPECIFICALLY.........VERBATIM..........."you don't have a 3090"

And you lost that one.

Not be a good little bitch and admit that you lost, or else I may have to perform Sean Connery on you again. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

Your only claim was that of ownership and possession.

You're not using the Dualsense................so, by your logic, you don't "have" a Dualsense?

That doesn't make any sense, right?

I never said that you don't "have" a dualsense...........we just made fun of you that you won't be able to use any of the dualsense unique functions.

Nobody ever said "You don't have a dualsense" Right?

Well...............you SAID, SPECIFICALLY.........VERBATIM..........."you don't have a 3090"

And you lost that one.

Not be a good little bitch and admit that you lost, or else I may have to perform Sean Connery on you again. LOL

You haven't proved that you DO own one yet you FUCKING IDIOT.

I never agreed to any bet about you owning one.... you tried to make a bet about that.. and I said ok... prove that your 3090 beats my 2080ti...

and you tail tucked hard like a pussy bitch :cruise: