So, I got my DualSense controller today

Just now, Remij said:

Yeah.  But Jehurey doesn't own a 3090.  His "3090" is gimped... he wont even benchmark it against my 2080ti :cruise: 

Notice how he keeps on trying to introduce new things in his claims.

How is mines gimped?

You see..........he's trying to use his CPU to save his ass from this ban bet over a GPU.

That's how you know HE RAN AWAY. 

BIGTIME.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

Just now, Remij said:

You haven't proved that you DO own one yet you FUCKING IDIOT.

I never agreed to any bet about you owning one.... you tried to make a bet about that.. and I said ok... prove that your 3090 beats my 2080ti...

and you tail tucked hard like a pussy bitch :cruise: 

Ok then.

3-day ban bet for the photo.

That proves that I do OWN ONE and have it in my possession.

@-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

It appears he's back on board with the original, simpler 3-day ban bet.

I can't say if he is going to back out again.........and continue wasting all of our time by PURPOSELY changing his wording and trying to move the goalpost.

His claim is perfectly clear: Jehurey doesn't have a 3090. That's the bet. But he then tries to slip new goalposts, which means he runs away from the bet.

Just now, jehurey said:

Notice how he keeps on trying to introduce new things in his claims.

How is mines gimped?

You see..........he's trying to use his CPU to save his ass from this ban bet over a GPU.

That's how you know HE RAN AWAY. 

BIGTIME.

How is it NOT gimped.

First of all... you said it was sitting in a box behind you for the past month plus.... and now you're scared to put it in your computer and compare it against what I have.

LMAO... so like I said... either it's not being used... which means it's worthless... or it is... and it performs worse than my 2080ti... which is HILARIOUS considering you've had it for a month already and are still waiting... and you're trying to brag about it.

This is all very hilarious coming from the guy who wouldn't spend $400 on a PS4 for the first 3 years because he just knew something better was coming :rofls: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Ok then.

3-day ban bet for the photo.

That proves that I do OWN ONE and have it in my possession.

@-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

It appears he's back on board with the original, simpler 3-day ban bet.

I can't say if he is going to back out again.........and continue wasting all of our time by PURPOSELY changing his wording and trying to move the goalpost.

His claim is perfectly clear: Jehurey doesn't have a 3090. That's the bet. But he then tries to slip new goalposts, which means he runs away from the bet.

no... no ban bet you fucking idiot.  Just post proof you have it.  You said it's been sitting in a box for the last month... but now you're claiming its in your computer...

How come you're such a fucking bitch that can't even prove he has something without trying to make a big deal about it? :rofl: 

If you want to ban bet... then bet that your PC with a 3090 will beat my computer with a 2080ti.  Since you seem to be acting all cocky that you have a 3090 which is something you claim I'm not going to have for a long time.  Please... beat my 2080ti before we get talking about what we're going to have in the future :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

How is it NOT gimped.

First of all... you said it was sitting in a box behind you for the past month plus.... and now you're scared to put it in your computer and compare it against what I have.

LMAO... so like I said... either it's not being used... which means it's worthless... or it is... and it performs worse than my 2080ti... which is HILARIOUS considering you've had it for a month already and are still waiting... and you're trying to brag about it.

This is all very hilarious coming from the guy who wouldn't spend $400 on a PS4 for the first 3 years because he just knew something better was coming :rofls: 

No, it doesn't mean any of that.

because you already know that I am building a computer and you already know that I am waiting for the newest AMD CPUs, which won't be out until november 8th.

So.................you're actually LYING intentionally, because this is information you already knew, and are pretending to omit it and make up completely ridiculous excuses.

Oh man..............I now got him butthurt he's now talking about my PS4pro purchase from 2016.

Just now, Remij said:

no... no ban bet you fucking idiot.  Just post proof you have it.  You said it's been sitting in a box for the last month... but now you're claiming its in your computer...

Holy shit.............this little bitch is getting actually angry.

No, I didn't claim it was in my computer.

Where did I claim that?

Show my post where I said that?

I just caught you lying, again.

So.................3-day ban bet for the picture, right?