So, I got my DualSense controller today

41 minutes ago, Remij said:

It will be fully supported on PC.  I wont ever NEED one LOL

So no, it doesn't make this thread silly.  It makes your butthurt about me making a thread silly... that's what it does. LOL

It's funny.. that I'm USING THE CONTROLLER RIGHT NOW... and it will be fully supported on PC within the first 6 months.. guaranteed.  I'm bookmarking your post :tom: 

And you don't have a 3090 :cruise: 

No, it won't be fully supported on PC.

And you'll be waiting.

Its so funny because you're not using any of the special functions of the controller. I already listened to the Bombcast on Tuesday of this week, and its hilarious on what you ARE UNAWARE of........because they gave like 10 different examples of what the controller does that they were impressed about.

...........and you didn't. Because you can't............because you don't have any software that utilizes those functions.

That is what makes your thread funny, because you're holding a PS5 controller shell, and simply using PS4 controller functions with it.:drake:

And no, you won't have full functionality within 6 months unless its just a test program. And if you are using a test program, I will laugh my ass off even harder.

And yes.............I do have a 3090. The funny part is how I even visually hinted at it within my posts from a month ago. LOL

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it won't be fully supported on PC.

And you'll be waiting.

Its so funny because you're not using any of the special functions of the controller. I already listened to the Bombcast on Tuesday of this week, and its hilarious on what you ARE UNAWARE of........because they gave like 10 different examples of what the controller does that they were impressed about.

...........and you didn't. Because you can't............because you don't have any software that utilizes those functions.

That is what makes your thread funny, because you're holding a PS5 controller shell, and simply using PS4 controller functions with it.:drake:

And no, you won't have full functionality within 6 months unless its just a test program. And if you are using a test program, I will laugh my ass off even harder.

And yes.............I do have a 3090. The funny part is how I even visually hinted at it within my posts from a month ago. LOL

Yes, it will.

And I'm not waiting... I'm using it RIGHT NOW :glad: 

And no... you don't have a 3090.  If you did, you'd take a picture of it right now.

And if you DO have one.... you're an idiot because it's been sitting behind you for one month already being unused.  LOL and you're laughing about me buying a controller that I'm actually using :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, it will.

And I'm not waiting... I'm using it RIGHT NOW :glad: 

And no... you don't have a 3090.  If you did, you'd take a picture of it right now.

And if you DO have one.... you're an idiot because it's been sitting behind you for one month already being unused.  LOL and you're laughing about me buying a controller that I'm actually using :smilecry: 

No, you're not using it right now. Not as a PS5 controller with its unique functions.

You're only using it as a PS4 controller.

Sure I can take a picture of the 3090.

Let's set up a ban bet, because its going to cost you for me to show you the picture.

@-GD-X Can we set up a 3 day ban bet for this guy.  I show him a picture of the 3090 that I bought, and I'll even take the picture in front of this very post that I'm typing right now.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not using it right now. Not as a PS5 controller with its unique functions.

You're only using it as a PS4 controller.

Sure I can take a picture of the 3090.

Let's set up a ban bet, because its going to cost you for me to show you the picture.

@-GD-X Can we set up a 3 day ban bet for this guy.  I show him a picture of the 3090 that I bought, and I'll even take the picture in front of this very post that I'm typing right now.

Yes.  It's a PS5 controller... and I'm using it.  LOL you're not getting around that.

So, you've bought a 3090 and haven't used it for a month already?  LMAO... that's HILARIOUS... and proves one of two things.  You have no plans to actually use it and want to resell it... in which case that means that you don't have a 3090 to use... or that you're just an idiot who spent $1500 on a GPU that he hasn't even used for a month :cruise: 

JFC this idiot thinks he's hot shit right now :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes.  It's a PS5 controller... and I'm using it.  LOL you're not getting around that.

So, you've bought a 3090 and haven't used it for a month already?  LMAO... that's HILARIOUS... and proves one of two things.  You have no plans to actually use it and want to resell it... in which case that means that you don't have a 3090 to use... or that you're just an idiot who spent $1500 on a GPU that he hasn't even used for a month :cruise: 

JFC this idiot thinks he's hot shit right now :rofl: 

No, you're not using it.

LOL this guy is melting down because I have two things he won't have anytime soon.

Actual use of the Dualsense functions because I'll have a PS5.

And a 3090.

He's now trying to change the subject.

You have a PS5 controller shell............and will be using PS4 controller functions for games.

There's nothing you can do about that. And you already know that I'm right.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not using it.

LOL this guy is melting down because I have two things he won't have anytime soon.

Actual use of the Dualsense functions because I'll have a PS5.

And a 3090.

He's now trying to change the subject.

You have a PS5 controller shell............and will be using PS4 controller functions for games.

Yes, I am using it.

You DON'T have access to a PS5 right now... nor any time soon.  LOL liar.

And you don't have a 3090.  You don't seem to realize how fucking retarded you are either way :hehe:   If you DO have a 3090... you're retarded because you're not using it.  If you don't... then you're a retarded liar. :cruise: 

I have a PS5 controller, and I'm using it already, before you ever had one.  And you're stuck waiting 2 weeks at least for your PS5 just to be able to use it :rofl: 

Only one of us here has ANY experience with the DualSense Jerry... and that's me :tom5: 

Ok, let's do a ban bet.  I bet that my 2080ti is faster than Jehurey's 3090.  Let's do a 3dmark Firestrike test to confirm it.

Edited by Remij

Yes, I am using it.

You DON'T have access to a PS5 right now... nor any time soon.  LOL liar.

And you don't have a 3090.  You don't seem to realize how fucking retarded you are either way :hehe:   If you DO have a 3090... you're retarded because you're not using it.  If you don't... then you're a retarded liar. :cruise: 

I have a PS5 controller, and I'm using it already, before you ever had one.  And you're stuck waiting 2 weeks at least for your PS5 just to be able to use it :rofl: 

Only one of us here has ANY experience with the DualSense Jerry... and that's me :tom5: 

Ok, let's do a ban bet.  I bet that my 2080ti is faster than Jehurey's 3090.  Let's do a 3dmark Firestrike test to confirm it.

No, you're not.

Notice how I make a very specific statement:

And you're not denying it, but instead responding with a general statement, because you know that I'm right.

There's nothing you can do about it...................you're not using the functions specific to the Dualsense.

And sorry, you're not changing the ban bet. You claimed I didn't have a 3090.

And now its obvious that you know that I do have one.

Thanks for losing on both fronts. LOL

Just now, bhytre said:

Imagine waiting paycheck to paycheck to build your new PC... :tom:

Imagine still fuming over someone else getting to hold a new controller before you :ccruise:

You would have to imagine...........in your country.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're not.

Notice how I make a very specific statement:

And you're not denying it, but instead responding with a general statement, because you know that I'm right.

There's nothing you can do about it...................you're not using the functions specific to the Dualsense.

And sorry, you're not changing the ban bet. You claimed I didn't have a 3090.

And now its obvious that you know that I do have one.

Thanks for losing on both fronts. LOL

It's a PS5 controller... and I'm using it.  With more games than you ever will on your PS5 :cruise: 

And you don't have a 3090.  You don't have a 3090 you can use.  So hilariously, while you're trying to own me for owning something you say I can't even use.... you own something 15x more expensive.. and you can't even use it AT ALL :rofls: 

If you could... you'd benchmark it against me right now and have me banned.  But you wont... cause you can't. :tom: 

I can't believe this idiot thinks that owning a GPU sitting in a box unused is some kind of ownage... :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Imagine waiting paycheck to paycheck to build your new PC... :tom:

Imagine still fuming over someone else getting to hold a new controller before you :ccruise:

He doesn't have anything of a new PC yet... LOL

He's waiting for a CPU...... and he doesn't have a GPU that he can use.  If he did... he'd put it in his computer and beat my 2080ti in 3dmark... but he can't :cruise: 

Paperweight 3090 :rofl: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

It's a PS5 controller... and I'm using it. 

Yup, you're not disputing what I said:

Thank you for your admission.

Just now, Remij said:

And you don't have a 3090.

Yes I do.

We already set up a 3 day ban bet for that. and you ran away from it.

You don't have a 3090 you can use.  So hilariously, while you're trying to own me for owning something you say I can't even use....

This sentence is hilarious.

You can't use the actual unique functions of the Dualsense.

The irony meter just absolutely shattered :lawl:

If you could... you'd benchmark it against me right now and have me banned.  But you wont... cause you can't. :tom: 

I can't believe this idiot thinks that owning a GPU sitting in a box unused is some kind of ownage... :cruise: 

Sure. Benchmark to show that I have the card.

Absolutely.

1 year ban bet.

Set it up @-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

You're gonna run away from this one, as well.

And you are owned. Because you're not gonna have a 3090 anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure. Benchmark to show that I have the card.

Absolutely.

1 year ban bet.

Set it up @-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

You're gonna run away from this one, as well.

And you are owned. Because you're not gonna have a 3090 anytime soon.

Ok set it up.  I want your 3dmark firestrike score and you have to link to your account.  I bet my 2080ti scores better.

Let's go jerry :glad: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Ok set it up.  I want your 3dmark firestrike score and you have to link to your account.

Let's go jerry :glad: 

Great.

@-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

Did you get that?

A full 365 day ban. Fully enforced.

He doesn't come back 2 weeks later, or 2 months later............he is fully banned.

he does not get any alt-accounts made.

If the only way to ensure that is an IP ban of his IP address, then do it.

FULLY GONE from this forum for a whole year.

He just agreed to it.

I need you guys to confirm that you will absolutely enforce it. Or make me a mod so that I can enforce it during that entire year.

Just now, jehurey said:

Great.

@-GD-X@madmaltese@Alphonse

Did you get that?

A full 365 day ban. Fully enforced.

He doesn't come back 2 weeks later, or 2 months later............he is fully banned.

he does not get any alt-accounts made.

If the only way to ensure that is an IP ban of his IP address, then do it.

FULLY GONE from this forum for a whole year.

He just agreed to it.

I need you guys to confirm that you will absolutely enforce it. Or make me a mod so that I can enforce it during that entire year.

Hurry up and run the benchmark idiot :glad: 

Just now, Remij said:

Ok @-GD-X set up the 1 year ban bet that my 2080ti scores better than his 3090 in Firestrike.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

You just tried to run away from the bet.

The bet was that I had a 3090. Verified through 3D Mark