So, I got my DualSense controller today

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned YOU.  And I WARNED your bitch ass that it would happen    I'm gonna WARN you again about Bloodborne... keep talking fool     Yea, you will... after I've already experienced

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first   b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The controller retard... you haven't played Horizon ZD with a PS5 controller, idiot :tom5: 

Neither have you.

Horizon ZD doesn't utilize any unique function of the PS5 Dualsense.

I even get my Dualsense tomorrow, and Walmart dropped the price to $22 and I don't even know why.

So yeah, I can hook it up to my PC and watch it do NOTHING except register the inputs from the regular buttons and analog sticks.

Just now, jehurey said:

OMG he's melting down.

He doesn't own a PS4, and he thinks getting a 3 year old port solely because Kojima's specific business relationship for his game with Sony required that the game engine be brought over to the PC, and Sony went ahead and ported the other game using that version of the engine................he thinks that was proof that Sony was going third-party.

And he ended up being completely wrong.

But he's clinging onto Horizon Zero Dawn for dear life. Its hilarious watching him try.

Lemming.............who is an obvious lemming.........hiding behind his PC.

All because Phil Spencer is a cuck turning Xbox into a same-day third-party publisher:lawl:

That's a lot of words... none of which have anything to do with me having and using a PS5 controller.. which is what this thread is about.

And you say I'm melting down :cruise: 

:tom: 

Just now, bhytre said:

They're actually mad they didn't get to hold the controller first :tom: 

Nope, none of us are talking about the controller.

We're talking about Lemij waiting for games.

Lemij is the one PRETENDING that him holding the controller first is ownage.

Imagine being a fgt PS5 owner, but having to own and buy a PC which he uses for gaming anyway :cruise: 

You're literally MAD because having a PS5 alone isn't enough for you.... yet me, with my PC, can do away with those shitty fucking consoles once and for all :juggle: 

I'm not a PS5 owner, yet. So youHBO. :juggle:

Imagine being a fgt PS5 owner, but having to own and buy a PC which he uses for gaming anyway :cruise: 

You're literally MAD because having a PS5 alone isn't enough for you.... yet me, with my PC, can do away with those shitty fucking consoles once and for all :juggle: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Neither have you.

Horizon ZD doesn't utilize any unique function of the PS5 Dualsense.

I even get my Dualsense tomorrow, and Walmart dropped the price to $22 and I don't even know why.

So yeah, I can hook it up to my PC and watch it do NOTHING except register the inputs from the regular buttons and analog sticks.

Yes I have.

I'm playing it right now.

over 2x the fps, at over 2x the resolution... controls perfect with the DualSense.

Just now, Remij said:

That's a lot of words... none of which have anything to do with me having and using a PS5 controller  trying to claim ownage that holding a controller (but not even using any of the new functions) is somehow ownage

:tom:

Thanks for admitting that the subject I BROUGHT UP...............I bitchslapped you with it.

Don't want to fight back on my claims?.............good for you!!

1 minute ago, nitric said:

And he's never going to be a PS5 owner.

Which means he's not going to play Demon Souls and Miles Morales.

Hell he can't even play Miles Morales for PS4, because he doesn't even have a PS4 :lawl:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes I have.

I'm playing it right now.

over 2x the fps, at over 2x the resolution... controls perfect with the DualSense.

Sorry sweetie...............pretending to mis-read my post isn't going to work, either.

:tom: Oh man, seeing him trying this line of attack is hilarious.

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,  while pretending to be a hermit for a pc he doesn't have , while making up that a hermit is a lemming just so he can let out his irl frustration for being a poor loser w sausage fingers 🤣

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jeez... who would have thought the cows would be more sensitive than their new controller is? :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

b-but I pre-ordered it!1 *foaming from the mouth*

Jerry big mad he to poor to play Astros butt room in his ANUS . LEAKING ANUS BUTTBLASTED WITH DUAL SENSE🤣

Just now, JonB said:

Jerry big mad he to poor to play Astros butt room in his ANUS . LEAKING ANUS BUTTBLASTED WITH DUAL SENSE🤣

I bet Jehurey bought a PS5 controller SPECIFICALLY to try with his PC... which is why he wants it tomorrow so badly :cruise: 

Hypocrithurey:rofls: 

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

Jerry hiding behind a console that he doesn't own,

LOL this idiot is hiding behind his 2060 to play Cyberpunk.

That's how little faith he has in the next Xbox Series X.

:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jeez... who would have thought the cows would be more sensitive than their new controller is? :cruise: 

Holy shit, this dude is now running towards boyhte for assistance.

Makes sense..............Lemij is currently playing 3 year old games.

He's also getting assistance from people who live in places that are currently 30 years behind in terms of civilization

Just now, Remij said:

I bet Jehurey bought a PS5 controller SPECIFICALLY to try with his PC... which is why he wants it tomorrow so badly :cruise: 

Introducing the world's first BROWN DualSense 😄

I've now gotten another Butthurt's Anonymous to form:blessed:

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

The lemming is receiving another assist from another lemmings.

And the main attack is............"I'm holding a PS5 controller first!!"

:lawl: Damn, too bad these lemmings couldn't own me with something Xbox-related.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL this idiot is hiding behind his 2060 to play Cyberpunk.

That's how little faith he has in the next Xbox Series X.

:lawl:

Holy shit, this dude is now running towards boyhte for assistance.

Makes sense..............Lemij is currently playing 3 year old games.

He's also getting assistance from people who live in places that are currently 30 years behind in terms of civilization

2060 is plenty for 108060 . Plus how you know what video card im getting ? I dont have to wait on sales or coupons ...or sell stuff on ebay to get it LOL

Just now, JonB said:

2060 is plenty for 108060 . Plus how you know what video card im getting ? I dont have to wait on sales or coupons ...or sell stuff on ebay to get it LOL

No.........you're just NOT buying anything and relying on 3 year old products for new games.

Makes you cheaper than me.

Now I know why you're helping out Lemij.

He's pretending  that 3 year old ports is the most exciting thing going on in his life.

ANd you're pretending your 3 year old hardware is the most exciting thing in your life.

:lawl:We should change the lemming faction to the Goodwills.

goodwill-FI_b7469e4a-5056-a36a-090ad33ba