Fast Travel in Witcher 3 is so fast the load screen doesn't even have time to pop up

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

didn't we realize that jonb posted like 22,000 posts in like a year and a half?

and he also ran away from the forum because somebody posted a photo of him, and he got so offended?

That personal shit is whack , and weird . It doesn't bother you that everyone has your full name and address? It should 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let this sink in....   Mid 2015 - Witcher 3 releases to critical acclaim. Lemmings are stuck with a gimped version watching everyone else play the real thing.   Fast forward 2 and

These guys so eager to play russian roulette with each other, no one bothered to bring any bullets. 

2020 hardware can run 2015 games very efficiently. News at 11

Just now, JonB said:

That personal shit is whack , and weird . It doesn't bother you that everyone has your full name and address? It should 

The rest of the forum took care of that for me, by criticizing those pathetic bastards that would do petty things.

I didn't need to do anything.

Guess you didn't have such support. Wonder why.

Just now, jehurey said:

The rest of the forum took care of that for me, by criticizing those pathetic bastards that would do petty things.

I didn't need to do anything.

Guess you didn't have such support. Wonder why.

Dude nobody here likes you.  You ruin every thread and when there are loonies like you , that have all of your personal info .....you shouldn't take that lightly .

Nobody took care of anything for you . You are just lucky nobody did anything .

Just now, JonB said:

Dude nobody here likes you.  You ruin every thread and when there are loonies like you , that have all of your personal info .....you shouldn't take that lightly .

Nobody took care of anything for you . You are just lucky nobody did anything .

Don't worry about whether people like me or not.

Why are you thinking about that, when I don't consider it at all?

It feels weird. I have to say.

Let me repeat it for you, sweetie....................don't worry about me.

Worry about yourself. Especially odd considering you do things every bit as weird and petty as those people.

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

so you did it , so he didn't have to , since you ' re such a nice guy , and all ?:mjpls:

No I did what gd said . Wasn't even thinking about it.  Didn't think saying a name was political . But the sheep sure hopped on that 

LOL he got slapped around by multiple people.

But seriously................i think the real issue...........nobody on this forum liking me, Jehurey.

And we should talking AND thinking about that at all times, as jonb said.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he got slapped around by multiple people.

But seriously................i think the real issue...........nobody on this forum liking me, Jehurey.

And we should talking AND thinking about that at all times, as jonb said.

giphy.gif

The reason why nobody is left here is because of you and gookers. But for you , thats a win.  Too bad you won't get the final word because you'll be perm banned LOL

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

The reason why nobody is left here is because of you and gookers. But for you , thats a win.  Too bad you won't get the final word because you'll be perm banned LOL

LOL he's so butthurt, he now goes back to his dream where he gets to ban me.

Which isn't happening, which is why he's talking shit now, because he won't be able to talk shit later.

its so funny seeing him react like a predictable 15-year old.