Fast Travel in Witcher 3 is so fast the load screen doesn't even have time to pop up

Just now, JonB said:

All of your accounts get banned too .

Sure.

Anything attached to this IP address and or any recent IP address can and should be banned.

And that will only be this account. Because I don't have any alt accounts.

Any mod can confirm this.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let this sink in....   Mid 2015 - Witcher 3 releases to critical acclaim. Lemmings are stuck with a gimped version watching everyone else play the real thing.   Fast forward 2 and

These guys so eager to play russian roulette with each other, no one bothered to bring any bullets. 

2020 hardware can run 2015 games very efficiently. News at 11

Just now, JonB said:

You dont have to keep talking . Just let me know when your pc is complete 

You don't have to keep talking either. But you are because you're whining again.

ANd I sure do love bitchslapping you when you're whining.

22 minutes ago, JonB said:

I didnt get moderated lol 😎 

17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

your post got hidden. usually a ban comes with it. however, i'm loosening up the rules, since tomorrow is a big day. 

Lmfao slow Jonny getting bodied as usual. 

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Jerry gonna be gone faster than Witcher 3 loads on xbox LMAO .

And ok , I wont reply to you about the bet again until you show your pc . Enjoy the time u have left. 

and he then proceeds to leave his petty remark.

i wasn't about you replying "about the ban". I'm talking about your petty replying right now.

and then you proceed to whine and actually plead for to me to stop posting. I'm simply highlighting that irony of you doing that.

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"usually a ban comes with it"

GD felt sorry for your slow ass 🤣

i think GD knows that he should probably give jonb as much "time on this earth" as possible, before his world ends.

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

says the guy who cried for these rules to be in place and you're now crying because it's being applied to you. 

didn't we realize that jonb posted like 22,000 posts in like a year and a half?

and he also ran away from the forum because somebody posted a photo of him, and he got so offended?

1 hour ago, kazi said:

that load up looksshitty tho. i think jonb will finish witcher 3 now because he has to praise that shit as an original xbox gimmick. 

Slow Jonny hated Witcher 3 for years...... until One X got an enhanced version years after the original game.   Then all of a sudden... he loved the Witcher 3.. best game ever because one D had no games to call its own. 

Fast Forward to series X.... and he is back again... talking about the Witcher 3... paying another 400 - 500 for this🤣