Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump won because of SJWs, and is gonna lose because of COVID

Speaking now to the resident SJW squad @Goukosan @jehurey  @Mr. Impossible and others in case you had any alternative ideas. I have said the same thing to you in 2016 on side scrollers, you and people like you  caused this presidency to begin with and you have done absolutely nothing to help avert a second term. The pandemic did. 

Just wanted to make sure we are clear on that. 

And now that Trump and all that alt right nonsense is gonna be out of the picture, it's open season for making fun of these snowflakes from all over the center. I can't wait

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vini said:

Speaking now to the resident SJW squad @Goukosan @jehurey  @Mr. Impossible and others in case you had any alternative ideas. I have said the same thing to you in 2016 on side scrollers, you and people like you  caused this presidency to begin with and you have done absolutely nothing to help avert a second term. The pandemic did. 

Just wanted to make sure we are clear on that. 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNo.

1. Trump won by just 79,000 votes in three states.

and those were states in which Paul Manafort specifically gave a Russian GRU agent highly coveted Republican internal polling data during the Summer of 2016, And Russian's would've micro-targeted just enough people to help Trump eek out the slimmest possible leads.

2. And James Comey had to announce that they were going to temporarily re-open the Hillary investigation because the FBI New York office supposedly found a laptop belonging to Clinton's aide Huma Abedin that was in found in Anthony Weiner's home, and they thought "the missing 33,000 emails" would be found there.

That occured in late October 2016, and Republicans pounced on that in order to make Hillary look like she 'was being investigated and she's gonna get caught".  It served as an "October surprise."

And the reason James Comey had to make it public was because, according to him, the FBI office in New York was going to leak it to Guliani and Comey felt he had to get ahead of the story to control it. And he thought it would be okay because he THOUGHT "Hillary was comfortably ahead enough"

3. Hillary Clinton was one of the most loathed and talked about politicians of the past 30 years. And whether she deserves it or not, Republicans had been planning on Hillary running for President since the 90's, and they have been badmouthing her and saddling her with baggage since then so that when she finally ran, she would be a candidate with simply too much negative baggage.

Like I said, whether she deserves it or not, or whether she deserves all of that baggage or not, is irrelevant. Republicans benefited from 20 years of work they put into tarnishing the Clinton name.

4. Hillary's campaign made some pretty glaring and arrogant mistakes.  They didn't campaign ONCE, in Wisconsin. Even Bill Clinton was trying to tell them that, and they sorta brushed him off. They spent money and resources in states that she had no real at winning.

So....................No you're wrong.

I just you a detailed history lesson on why you're wrong.

You just typed this thread so that you can retcon you dumb dipshit narrative on recent history in a pathetic attempt to give yourself affirmation.

And instead, I just decided to make you look stupid and pop your bubble.

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah pre Covid he did enough for trade, jobs and foreign policy to get re-elected. Easily IMO

Nah, he's easily the worst despite whatever you claim. You have to have some empathy in your bones to be a decent human being, let alone being a decent leader. Spoiler alert: He has none.

Covid on its own wouldn't have really done it. If Trump loses, its going to be because he just didn't show enough empathy in his response to it. Shouting on twitter about the low death rate and comparing it to the flu just weren't good decisions, at all. Then he did that drive around the white house after catching it which is just more bad publicity.

Basically, if it wasn't for the last 2 months or so I think he would have had the election in the bag, no doubt about that. I still think theres a chance he can pull it off despite all the bad news. The riots that broke out the last few days are definitely going to help give him a small boost. Antifa and BLM are awful but I have to thank them for the free votes at least.

Just now, nitric said:

Nah, he's easily the worst despite whatever you claim. You have to have some empathy in your bones to be a decent human being, let alone being a decent leader. Spoiler alert: He has none.

I feel like whatever empathy I detect in politicians is almost always cynical and performative so I can't use that as a metric.

Is the country objectively better than it was before you took office? Pre covid? Yes. After covid? No. Simple as that for me. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Covid on its own wouldn't have really done it. If Trump loses, its going to be because he just didn't show enough empathy in his response to it. Shouting on twitter about the low death rate and comparing it to the flu just weren't good decisions, at all. Then he did that drive around the white house after catching it which is just more bad publicity.

Basically, if it wasn't for the last 2 months or so I think he would have had the election in the bag, no doubt about that. I still think theres a chance he can pull it off despite all the bad news. The riots that broke out the last few days are definitely going to help give him a small boost. Antifa and BLM are awful but I have to thank them for the free votes at least.

It's also a little mind boggling seeing as this crisis seemed like it was just in Trump's wheelhouse. All the fears the left has about his authoritarianism this is the one time everyone was clamoring for authoritarianism to get control of this virus in early stages and he completely failed to take advantage of the moment. We actually wouldn't have minded a shit talking dictator type to get us through the first wave and he probably would've been re-elected with 60% support now. 

Edited by Vini

It's also a little mind boggling seeing as this crisis seemed like it was just in Trump's wheelhouse. All the fears the left has about his authoritarianism this is the one time everyone was clamoring for authoritarianism to get control of this virus in early stages and he completely failed to take advantage of the moment. We actually wouldn't have minded a shit talking dictator type to get us through the first wave and he probably would've been re-elected with 60% support now. 

telling people to wear masks = authoritarianism.

rushing to provide as many tests as possible to all 330 million americans = authoritarianism

:drake: its hilarious seeing the bullshit narrative you guys construct and try to run with.

Just now, jehurey said:

telling people to wear masks = authoritarianism.

rushing to provide as many tests as possible to all 330 million americans = authoritarianism

:drake: its hilarious seeing the bullshit narrative you guys construct and try to run with.

Not sure who you're talking to

But damn make that sig smaller for fecks sake

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Not sure who you're talking to

But damn make that sig smaller for fecks sake

sorry, stalling won't work.

i'm talking to the people who clearly the word authoritarianism.

because if you notice, i go out of my way to use that specific word as the punchline.

don't worry, you've already pretended to play dumb and not respond to the other stuff I said to you, doesn't hurt adding one more to that list.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, stalling won't work.

i'm talking to the people who clearly the word authoritarianism.

because if you notice, i go out of my way to use that specific word as the punchline.

don't worry, you've already pretended to play dumb and not respond to the other stuff I said to you, doesn't hurt adding one more to that list.

I'll answer that when I don't have to look at Jeff Goldblum's titties

I'll answer that when I don't have to look at Jeff Goldblum's titties

uh huh, so you attempted to make this thread pretending that you were giving a genuine and smart answer.

You got challenged, bigtime, with serious points.

And you back out like a complete pussy..............and make up an excuse that an 10 year old would say.

Thanks for being what I thought you are.

Just now, jehurey said:

uh huh, so you attempted to make this thread pretending that you were giving a genuine and smart answer.

You got challenged, bigtime, with serious points.

And you back out like a complete pussy..............and make up an excuse that an 10 year old would say.

Thanks for being what I thought you are.

To be honest I haven't really read any of your posts because you make less sense than Kanye West on PCP but I have no problem letting you make this thread into a 10 page banger.

Also I'm right regardless of what you say lmao

Just now, Vini said:

To be honest I haven't really read any of your posts because you make less sense than Kanye West on PCP but I have no problem letting you make this thread into a 10 page banger.

Also I'm right regardless of what you say lmao

No. You're not right.

ANd you just revealed that you can't hold your argument against an actual adult.

Every post you are making, you are sounding more and more like a petty child.

Thanks for proving that you are what I thought you were.

Let me know when you can actually talk with the grown folk.