Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump won because of SJWs, and is gonna lose because of COVID

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No. You're not right.

ANd you just revealed that you can't hold your argument against an actual adult.

Every post you are making, you are sounding more and more like a petty child.

Thanks for proving that you are what I thought you were.

Let me know when you can actually talk with the grown folk.

Oh I didn't realize

grown folk talk in sporadic sentences

that make no sense and hold no

grammatical coherence or cohesion

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vini said:

Oh I didn't realize

grown folk talk in sporadic sentences

that make no sense and hold no

grammatical coherence or cohesion

No, its actually children who look for excuses to not answer.

And they give excuses like the ones you're giving right now. Because they're stalling.

Pretending that you have trouble reading my post isn't going to work either.

I was going to say this tomorrow on election day.

But Vini has pretty much started early.

I was going to say:

"just watch the alt-right'ers realize that Trump is losing and they're going to start with the excuses. The most obvious one being HE WAS GUNNA WIN IF IT WUZNT FOR COVID!!"

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, its actually children who look for excuses to not answer.

And they give excuses like the ones you're giving right now. Because they're stalling.

Pretending that you have trouble reading my post isn't going to work either.

You pretending to have turned into a Hillary Clinton critic is not gonna work either. 

Trump won because people got fed up with idiots like you. End of story. 

His approval rating is where it was a year ago and pre-pandemic polls had both Biden and Sanders beating him by similar amounts to where Biden is currently polling. The percentage point or two could be a significant difference depending on the results tomorrow and maybe his COVID handling encouraged more people to vote, but I don't think there's as much evidence of this as you want there to be.

Just now, Vini said:

You pretending to have turned into a Hillary Clinton critic is not gonna work either. 

Trump won because people got fed up with idiots like you. End of story. 

Nope, I was already a hillary clinton critic during the campaign itself.  The official politics thread at sidescrollers had plenty of my criticisms for Clinton.

I even pointed out that Trump was rated the worst approval rating for a candidate in the history of that poll, and the second-worst rated candidate was Hillary Clinton.

Sorry.............you're attempt a shitty retcon doesn't work with me.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

His approval rating is where it was a year ago and pre-pandemic polls had both Biden and Sanders beating him by similar amounts to where Biden is currently polling. The percentage point or two could be a significant difference depending on the results tomorrow and maybe his COVID handling encouraged more people to vote, but I don't think there's as much evidence of this as you want there to be.

Pre Covid he would've tightened the race and then dropped this Hunter shit last minute and used it to fuel his base just like 2016, it was all planned out. 

The plan didn't work because of covid. Too many non voters are voting now. 

Edited by Vini
56 minutes ago, Vini said:

Speaking now to the resident SJW squad @Goukosan @jehurey  @Mr. Impossible and others in case you had any alternative ideas. I have said the same thing to you in 2016 on side scrollers, you and people like you  caused this presidency to begin with and you have done absolutely nothing to help avert a second term. The pandemic did. 

Just wanted to make sure we are clear on that. 

And now that Trump and all that alt right nonsense is gonna be out of the picture, it's open season for making fun of these snowflakes from all over the center. I can't wait

Lmfao.... im not even SJW. 

What happened with Covid19 in America was all Trump.... you cannot blame covid for the Trump failure.   You have it backwards. 

Trump's failure to lead put us in the position we are in today as a country.   The pandemic response global team that the Obama administration had stationed all around the globe to combat infectious viruses to contain them at the point of origin was dismantled and gutted by Trump 2 years ago. 

And surprise surprise... the next infectious virus brought the entire world to it's knees. 

Can you imagine if Trump were president when ebola hit? ..... my god. 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Pre Covid he would've tightened the race and then dropped this Hunter shit last minute and used it to fuel his base just like 2016, it was all planned out. 

Agree to disagree. 2018 was a blue wave and COVID didn't play a role at all.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Agree to disagree. 2018 was a blue wave and COVID didn't play a role at all.

No but that was at the height of the initial backlash/russia scare

Let's disagree but I think at the very least he would've had much higher chances. And arguably would've gotten away with a lot more

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

No, you have no such proof of that.

The Hunter shit was weak shit, no matter what. It would've been debunked no matter what.

We would be talking about his other scandals, no matter what.

He pays no taxes.

He has a big bank account in China.

We had inverted yield curves on 10 year Treasury Bills back in 2019. The stock market was already signaling that there was a downturn coming.

The Inverted Yield Curve has a 100% indicator accuracy of an economic downturn occuring within 18 months of that happening.

Caterpillar announced that they were going to cut production because they predicted a downturn in MANY industries in which they are a huge part in. You probably don't anything about Caterpiller, but if they announce something like that, they are basically signaling downturns in manufacturing and construction both in the United States and worldwide.

You are quite wrong. The sign were always there.

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

@Hot SauceAlso I don't disagree that other factors played a part I just emphatically want to point out that SJWs in particular have done nothing but grow Trump's base from the jump

Trump's base are responsible for themselves.  They didn't just turn into racist Xenophobic pieces of shit because of SJWs... 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you have no such proof of that.

The Hunter shit was weak shit, no matter what. It would've been debunked no matter what.

We would be talking about his other scandals, no matter what.

He pays no taxes.

He has a big bank account in China.

Like usual I don't understand like the second half of what you're going on about so I'll just respond to the first part

You just agreed with my point that the Hunter shit was weak no matter what and the whole acrobatics of tech companies censoring it and democrats trying their best to ignore it was pointless and stupid. And now has rightly put a target on the back of the tech companies again which I like. 

And do you really think the scandals which Trump has been impervious of so far would've factored in at all? The guy's scandal proof. None of that shit matters to his base. What does matter is when a pandemic gets 50 million non voters to vote against you. 

6 minutes ago, Vini said:

@Hot SauceAlso I don't disagree that other factors played a part I just emphatically want to point out that SJWs in particular have done nothing but grow Trump's base from the jump

except they haven't.

polling has never increased for Trump.

He's never gone higher than 49%..................EVER

E-V-E-R in his entire presidential term.

He has never had an over-50% approval waiting................EVER

He's current approval rating is 46%

He's lost older white women.

he's lost independents.

These are provable facts.

Where is you proof that "his base has grown"

Show us. I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Trump's base are responsible for themselves.  They didn't just turn into racist Xenophobic pieces of shit because of SJWs... 

You asked for an example of an SJW post? Here it is. 

The vast majority of Trump's base is not racist or xenophobic.

8 minutes ago, Vini said:

You asked for an example of an SJW post? Here it is. 

The vast majority of Trump's base is not racist or xenophobic.

That's not a SJW post WTF?  lol

Did I say all Trump supporters are racist and Xenophobic? Definitely did not..... You have supporters of Trump who don't fall into that category..... but those people alone weren't enough for him to win in 2016..... 

but you can definitely find all of the racists and Xenophobic folks supporting Trump and they weren't Turned into that because of SJWs....they were that way because of themselves. 

Edited by Goukosan