Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Oh hey...........its time to talk about COVID again. Nationwide hospitalizations grow to all-time high with more than 60,000 for the first-time

And now we're at 193,000 new infections within the past 24 hours.:willcucked:

There is going to be something happening in which even the dumbest, ignorant Americans in middle-America is going to realize "Aw shit, we gunna have to lock down, ain't we?"

I don't see how the NFL makes it to December.

Edited by jehurey

So, we had just crossed 10 million positive cases in the US just a few days ago.

We just got 1 million new confirmed infections in the United States in one week.

Technically, we didn't even need the whole week. We did it in 6 days.

The Governor of Michigan is now implementing a new round of restrictions, and Trump's White House advisor is literally saying publicly that people in Michigan "need to rise up" against her.

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So Covid deaths in the US has crossed quarter million in only 10 months... that's more deaths than Suicides, Car Crashes and strokes would do in 12 months COMBINED. 

Remember when @Cooke (not admin cant help qas floating that stupid right wing talking point about Car crashes being more deadly than Covid-19? 

Wear your mask (seatbelt). 

31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Wear your mask (seatbelt). 

i got an email newsletter from local news in dallas.

Said that police were going to be out in force these next few weeks to check for seatbelts to participate in the state's "Click-it or Ticket" campaign to get people to wear their safety belts. They will even get ticketed for their children not wearing belts in the backseat.

So, right-wingers in Texas, who have been going out and protesting over the government forcing them to wear masks, and they don't have the authority to punish people for that, and for years nobody has said anything about these seatbelt laws, and also the fact that police often do these focused efforts to look for seatbelt violaters, and even promote on television that they will be doing this.

The contradiction is staggering.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So Covid deaths in the US has crossed quarter million in only 10 months... that's more deaths than Suicides, Car Crashes and strokes would do in 12 months COMBINED. 

Remember when @Cooke (not admin cant help qas floating that stupid right wing talking point about Car crashes being more deadly than Covid-19? 

lol I remember Twincuck bragging about how the projected numbers for deaths would be 200k and Trump did a great job keeping it at 100k as if COVID deaths were going to magically stop or something. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol I remember Twincuck bragging about how the projected numbers for deaths would be 200k and Trump did a great job keeping it at 100k as if COVID deaths were going to magically stop or something. 

Remember he also believed it would magically stop after the election,  that tied into him bragging that it was just under 200K...... as if that was something to. be proud of. 

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If I don't wear it I can infect someone and spread a car crash to them Amirite? 

multicar crashes kinda happen that way. ANYWAY. you seem to be lost as to why i was comparing them. You get stuck on one point about contagiousness.. i was simply comparing DEATHS. I know its a tough concept to grasp but seriously, let it go man. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

multicar crashes kinda happen that way. 

Not wearing a seatbelt is not the cause of multi car crashes and Multi car crashes aren't infectious.  Everyone on the highway who drives past a multi car crash isn't infected with a car crash.. lmfao

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

multicar crashes kinda happen that way. ANYWAY. you seem to be lost as to why i was comparing them. You get stuck on one point about contagiousness.. i was simply comparing DEATHS. I know its a tough concept to grasp but seriously, let it go man. 

You were doubly wrong with the comparison about the deaths too.  I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp. 

Did you let it go when you were proven wrong back then yet you still pushed that narrative for months on end? .... I mean look at you now.... saying you were just comparing deaths as if that made the dumb shit you said any better 🤣

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Not wearing a seatbelt is not the cause of multi car crashes and Multi car crashes aren't infectious.  Everyone on the highway who drives past a multi car crash isn't infected with a car crash.. lmfao

lol I swear to god, Cocke is retarded.