Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

MSNBC whistleblower reveals how Yang was blacked out from media coverage

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why are you going off optic? Stay on topic or your posts will be deleted.

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why are you going off topic? It's not difficult subject.  

Did the MSM and DNC treat certain candidates fairly? Yes or no

ok that's cool.  You both can give us an update to this riveting story in the Hunter Biden thread 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have a simple question for those who believe in the left-wing media conspiracy to block Yang.

Could you provide me with a list of who the media spent the most time talking about, in a ranking of most to least?

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're not a man of your word.... not surprising. 

How many times do I have to repeat myself to you guys? I asked to be demodded, and it didn’t happen. Who knows why, but if you’re really butthurt about it you should ask the other mods yourself.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How many times do I have to repeat myself to you guys? I asked to be demodded, and it didn’t happen. Who knows why, but if you’re really butthurt about it you should ask the other mods yourself.

So stick to your word ane demod yourself. 

No mod related actions from you like you claimed. 

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So stick to your word ane demod yourself. 

No mod related actions from you like you claimed. 

Ok genius go ahead and walk me through how I can unmod myself eventhough I have no access to the site's backend and any of those high level administrative functions.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ok genius go ahead and walk me through how I can unmod myself eventhough I have no access to the site's backend and any of those high level administrative functions.

He literally explained what demodding yourself was in his second sentence. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It's like you didn't read my second senate. 

On 2020-11-27 at 2:41 PM, jehurey said:

So I have a simple question for those who believe in the left-wing media conspiracy to block Yang.

Could you provide me with a list of who the media spent the most time talking about, in a ranking of most to least?

https://vocal.media/theSwamp/a-visual-history-of-the-yang-media-blackout

Go through the list there are examples of focus and speaking times. 

Yang consistently outpolled Kamala Harris and Cory Booker yet he didn't even get close to the same attention in the media. In fact he defeated Kamala in her own state multiple times. 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

https://vocal.media/theSwamp/a-visual-history-of-the-yang-media-blackout

Go through the list there are examples of focus and speaking times. 

Yang consistently outpolled Kamala Harris and Cory Booker yet he didn't even get close to the same attention in the media. In fact he defeated Kamala in her own state multiple times. 

California primary was already irrelevant  by March.

And what exactly am I supposed to gleam was whathisface getting 3/4's of one percent versus the other people who also got less than 1 percent.

Did you actually that sentence was going to be persuasive? I immediately knew something was up the moment you couldn't give actual percentages.

So......................whatshisface was a low percentage candidate.

Who has no background, nor any CURRENT NATIONALLY recognized elected office like a United States Senate seat.

Yeah..................if you don't get any votes and you AREN'T an in any position of power within the United States Goverment, and you aren't winning anything nor have any history of winning anything...............I expect the media to treat you like nothing.

Thanks for confirming that.

59 minutes ago, jehurey said:

California primary was already irrelevant  by March.

And what exactly am I supposed to gleam was whathisface getting 3/4's of one percent versus the other people who also got less than 1 percent.

Did you actually that sentence was going to be persuasive? I immediately knew something was up the moment you couldn't give actual percentages.

So......................whatshisface was a low percentage candidate.

Who has no background, nor any CURRENT NATIONALLY recognized elected office like a United States Senate seat.

Yeah..................if you don't get any votes and you AREN'T an in any position of power within the United States Goverment, and you aren't winning anything nor have any history of winning anything...............I expect the media to treat you like nothing.

Thanks for confirming that.

It's funny how you just parrot the msnbc position on yang.. "Whatshisface" 

It's weird how Donald Trump was given all the attention in the world by the MSM and had no position of power in the United States Government and had no history of winning.

3 hours ago, Vini said:

By the way, the lady who was an MSNBC producer at the time went on Yang's podcast and literally admitted there was an active campaign to bring him down

@jehurey out here talking about conspiracies

to bring him down to what?

0.74 percent in California?

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's funny how you just parrot the msnbc position on yang.. "Whatshisface" 

It's weird how Donald Trump was given all the attention in the world by the MSM and had no position of power in the United States Government and had no history of winning.

No, I parrot reality when I say "whatshisface" because that's what 95% of the people who has ever voted in the Democratic primary think about him.

They think nothing of him.

Uh......................Donald Trump has been well-known since the 80's. Do you honestly think you were going to make a convicing argument there?

So hey...............go tell whatshisface to show up on Phil Donahue, Oprah, Gerardo Rivera and Larry King and other trashy talk shows for 20 years, making ridiculous claims to Forbes that he's a multi-billionaire , and claims that he's slept with celebrities. And maybe he will work his way into making a cameo on Home Alone 5, and then get a reality tv show 15 years after that. And then you could say he's built up the same level of notoriety as Donald Trump.

I still remember his first debate performance, which is ironic since he's completely forgettable, god was he embarrassing. Like a nervous kid giving his first speech in front of a class.