Watching the sheep here hide behind PS5 and PC is absolutely pathetic and sad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jon is quarantining with greedfall and tetris, while thinking about jerry non-stop?

Sheep are absolutely pathetic and I've been mentioning this for a while, coining the name "sheepet" because that's what they've turned into Just notice how they're almost always first in line to

Because watching you and Dynoshit implode brings me joy.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Release date Nov 13 2020.

jonb brain. Old game

:hest:

I dont limit myself to a plastic box and only new games. Nor do you, but you wont admit that. Thats how IRL fanboy you are lmfao

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I dont limit myself to a plastic box and only new games. Nor do you, but you wont admit that. Thats how IRL fanboy you are lmfao

oh the irony. 

You actually do limit yourself to a plastic box. in fact you limit yourself to the plastic box that has the worst games. How many GOTY nominees and winners have you missed these last 5 years because of the plastic box you've limited yourself too? :biggrin:

You're obvs not an IRL fanboy so do you have a PS5? :bena:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

oh the irony. 

You actually do limit yourself to a plastic box. in fact you limit yourself to the plastic box that has the worst games. How many GOTY nominees and winners have you missed these last 5 years because of the plastic box you've limited yourself too? :biggrin:

You're obvs not an IRL fanboy so show do you have a PS5? :bena:

lmao GOTY winners. You fucking idiot sheep :D :D

2 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Because watching you and Dynoshit implode brings me joy.  

Literally the only thing that does LMFAO. Thats your life bro HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, madmaltese said:

LMAO running faster than Forest Gump.

wanna answer the question or nah :reg:

I dont have a PS5 cause i dont have time for 3 platforms and PS is the worst. Idiot. Are you DUMB ?

Just now, JonbX said:

I dont have a PS5 cause i dont have time for 3 platforms and PS is the worst. Idiot. Are you DUMB ?

:lawl:

'don't have time for 3 platforms'

Dumbass you still only play 1 at a time :biggrin: Wtf do you think ppl with 3 platforms do? 'omg i need to play all 3 today because I have 3 platforms.'

Just means you don't limit yourself to the games on a plastic machine.........you know, exactly what you just said you don't do :hest:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:lawl:

'don't have time for 3 platforms'

Dumbass you still only play 1 at a time :biggrin: Wtf do you think ppl with 3 platforms do? 'omg i need to play all 3 today because I have 3 platforms.'

Just means you don't limit yourself to the games on a plastic machine.........you know, exactly what you just said you don't do :hest:

You only play one game at a time? Why would i buy a PS5, it has no games i want to play. All ps5 games are on ps4 and ps3. Buying a console for a controller tech demo? LMAO