Forbes - Why the Xbox Series X is 2020's Biggest Gaming Disappointment

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This article is dumb because nobody should be disappointed with a Series X. Microsoft spent almost the entire last gen showing you exactly what you're getting when you buy a Microsoft console: fuck al

@DynamiteCop @JonB @MalaXmaS @Spicalicious @Vini  

LEMMINGS PLAYING TETRIS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY DEMON SOULS MM AND WHAT ELSE?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

MS owns the entire zenimax catalog and GamePass is STRONG. Come on bro, quit trying so hard to hate plastic.

lol MS bought a developer a few months ago. We'll see the fruits of that labor but as of now it's no feather in your hat. It doesn't even matter, like you would still feel the same way if they didn't own them and dont try to be cute with the "hating a piece of plastic" when you're like one of 2 or 3 people in this forum who actually worships that piece of plastic like your religion. N****a trying to act cool and shit. lol 

Just now, madmaltese said:

:mj:

Not even playing or ever even mentioned that game but I'd play it a hell of a lot sooner than Falconeer.

Sloooooowwww Jonny hyped that trash for a NEXT GEN LAUNCH 🤣 😂 

think about that for a second.... brand bew system to play the falconer and Tetris..  

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Hiding behind ps5, hiding at metacritic while playing nothing in months except a 6.0 trash can flop 😂

lol Jon is like the Trump of lemmings. "If you dont go by sales, or numbers of games, or Metacritic...The Xbox is the best console hands down. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny hyped that trash for a NEXT GEN LAUNCH 🤣 😂 

think about that for a second.... brand bew system to play the falconer and Tetris..  

Hyped THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER to play fucking tetris and falconeer :lawl: Then say PS5 has no games.

The PS5 came with more and better games packed in to the system than Series X is gonna have in it's first 6-12 months :mj:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol MS bought a developer a few months ago. We'll see the fruits of that labor but as of now it's no feather in your hat. It doesn't even matter, like you would still feel the same way if they didn't own them and dont try to be cute with the "hating a piece of plastic" when you're like one of 2 or 3 people in this forum who actually worships that piece of plastic like your religion. N****a trying to act cool and shit. lol 

I owned every console last gen and PC. What did you own?

You take this shit way too serious lol

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Its crazy how I play games before having an opinion on them right? 

IRL fanboy plays all the MS games apparently :mj:

Keep shitting on Xbox, but playing all the games you shit on :D

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I owned every console last gen and PC. What did you own?

You take this shit way too serious lol

I didnt play games for years motherfucker. I did just get a PS4 and catching up on some of those amazing games. Such a nice little console, I know it did so much better than the Xbone. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I didnt play games for years motherfucker. I did just get a PS4 and catching up on some of those amazing games. Such a nice little console, I know it did so much better than the Xbone. 

You didn't play games for years and you still played the same amount of bangers as jonb did restricted to his xbox these last few years :hest: