Forbes - Why the Xbox Series X is 2020's Biggest Gaming Disappointment

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Seriously tho, MS gave it a great shot with consoles. They just couldn't the fight going. 

Every Series console is sold out. You cant buy one. LMAO but they couldnt the fight going, eh

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This article is dumb because nobody should be disappointed with a Series X. Microsoft spent almost the entire last gen showing you exactly what you're getting when you buy a Microsoft console: fuck al

@DynamiteCop @JonB @MalaXmaS @Spicalicious @Vini  

LEMMINGS PLAYING TETRIS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY DEMON SOULS MM AND WHAT ELSE?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Go make more threads about men that you're obsessed with :fag:

🤣😂

Me and Jerry have a bet. You....you just want Dynos dick and for me to watch. Sorry TransOsan, not interested.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Awww you love him don't you.... look at how proudly you said that like a wife when she says me and my husband :fag:

😂🤣

You are literally 12 years old.

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Every Series console is sold out. You cant buy one. LMAO but they couldnt the fight going, eh

They sold out at holiday launch, big whoop. Also it's a bit gauche to bring up sales when your console is last place...like what is your point? Why cant you just admit that while you like or even "prefer" Xbox, They're just "Ok". 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They sold out at holiday launch, big whoop. Also it's a bit gauche to bring up sales when your console is last place...like what is your point? Why cant you just admit that while you like or even "prefer" Xbox, They're just "Ok". 

You said the cant fight, but every console sold out.  So now you make up excuses, and claim some other BS.

I think all of the platforms are "ok"

I was a bigger lemming than jonb back in the day. I saw the ship sinking from miles away. Whereas jonb is gasping for air (not covid related) because the fucker has been drowning for an entire gen and can’t admit the Xbox flopped  :kaz:

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I was a bigger lemming than jonb back in the day. I saw the ship sinking from miles away. Whereas jonb is gasping for air (not covid related) because the fucker has been drowning for an entire gen and can’t admit the Xbox flopped  :kaz:

Remember when we asked him what he was gonna play at launch and the motherfucker said Falconeer :lawl:

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

I was a bigger lemming than jonb back in the day. I saw the ship sinking from miles away. Whereas jonb is gasping for air (not covid related)😂because the fucker has been drowning for an entire gen and can’t admit the Xbox flopped  :kaz:

GamePass. If gamepass wasnt a thing i most likely would have went Sony / PC

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I thought he said Tetris :pavarotti: holy shit imagine saying that with a straight face 

Falconeer is dope. Your laughing with a guy that hyped and is playing 6.0 warriors lmfao

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You said the cant fight, but every console sold out.  So now you make up excuses, and claim some other BS.

I think all of the platforms are "ok"

MS will be lucky if the XSX does as well as the Xbone that iirc was a last place console. No memorable games in ages and none on the way. lol Your team lost bro. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

MS will be lucky if the XSX does as well as the Xbone that iirc was a last place console. No memorable games in ages and none on the way. lol Your team lost bro. 

MS owns the entire zenimax catalog and GamePass is STRONG. Come on bro, quit trying so hard to hate plastic.