NBA 2K1 - Digital Foundry Tech Analysis - Another Win for PS5

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not suprising, games built with pre-release fresh tools, spec'd PC's and late arrived devkits. This is going to be the state of things for a little bit.   This divergence should shift about

Wait what, XBox losing 90%+ of comparisons is not surprising?  

What a disaster for Xbox   Fucking 9 months of shit talk about power and they have NOTHING to back it up. Get bitch smacked from pillar to post in every multiplat game 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Remij said:

LMAO now he's saying that I haven't even played a Playstation game :rofls: 

What's next with this clown? :rofl: 

LOL dat backpeddle. he's trying to change the wording so that the bar can be lowered as much as possible.

You haven't been playing Playstation games. That much is clear.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL dat backpeddle. he's trying to change the wording so that the bar can be lowered as much as possible.

You haven't been playing Playstation games. That much is clear.

Uh, no... your words LITERALLY say what I said they do.

Then you're claiming I'm trying to change something... as you say the same thing again... :smilecry: 

LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Uh, no... your words LITERALLY say what I said they do.

Then you're claiming I'm trying to change something... as you say the same thing again... :smilecry: 

LOL

LOL, he's admitting he hasn't played playstation games after 2014.:lawl:

Because he's now arguing "NO, I've actually played a PS game at some point in the past 25 years"

I wasn't even expecting him to admit it, thus proving my previous claim. But he went ahead and did it.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, he's admitting he hasn't played playstation games after 2014.:lawl:

Because he's now arguing "NO, I've actually played a PS game at some point in the past 25 years"

I wasn't even expecting him to admit it, thus proving my previous claim. But he went ahead and did it.

Except the same profile that you claim to prove that I haven't played a game since 2014... shows that I have... so OBVIOUSLY I'm not arguing that... and that is a stupid thing you just tried to bring up because you're................

...........a butthurt sheep :omglol: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Except the same profile that you claim to prove that I haven't played a game since 2014... shows that I have... so OBVIOUSLY I'm not arguing that... and that is a stupid thing you just tried to bring up because you're................

...........a butthurt sheep :omglol: 

Nope it doesn't

34H9Cgm.png

Last game played in 2014.

Last trophy earned in 2014.

So.............I said you haven't played a Playstation game SINCE 2014.

I am correct.

And now you just admitted, inadvertently.  You just lost a year-long claim that you had been avoiding, and you tripped into it.:blessed: And he knows it, and is trying to claim I'm butthurt. LOL I'm literally cracking a smile as I type this post. The satisfaction.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope it doesn't

34H9Cgm.png

Last game played in 2014.

Last trophy earned in 2014.

So.............I said you haven't played a Playstation game SINCE 2014.

I am correct.

And now you just admitted, inadvertently.  You just lost a year-long claim that you had been avoiding, and you tripped into it.:blessed: And he knows it, and is trying to claim I'm butthurt. LOL I'm literally cracking a smile as I type this post. The satisfaction.

No... in this thread you said I never played a Playstation game....... "Unlike you, I actually played a Playstation game"

LMAO, now he's trying to change what he said :smilecry: 

And he also did the favor of posting proof that I have :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... in this thread you said I never played a Playstation game....... "Unlike you, I actually played a Playstation game"

He's now trying to reboot the argument.

By saying the same exact thing that got him in trouble when he accidentally proved my "no playstation game since 2014" claim correct.

:lawl:

Sweetie..........you're basically telling me "Nuh uh, I've played a Playstation game at least once in the past 25 years"

Which means that you are proving my "no playstation game since 2014" correct. Because nobody would respond like that.  You clearly know that I was talking about playing Playstation games RIGHT NOW, but you messed up and interpreted that in a way that makes you look bad.

Thanks for completely losing that year-long avoidance that you've been doing. I didn't expect you'd trip up this easily.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's now trying to reboot the argument.

By saying the same exact thing that got him in trouble when he accidentally proved my "no playstation game since 2014" claim correct.

Sweetie..........you're basically telling me "Nuh uh, I've played a Playstation game at least once in the past 25 years"

Which means that you are proving my "no playstation game since 2014" correct. Because nobody would respond like that.  You clearly know that I was talking about playing Playstation games RIGHT NOW, but you messed up and interpreted that in a way that makes you look bad.

Thanks for completely losing that year-long avoidance that you've been doing. I didn't expect you'd trip up this easily.

You're the one trying to reboot the argument.  Your words were very clear... You said "Unlike you, I actually played a Playstation game" and now you're typing out lines and lines trying to explain that you didn't say that :hest: 

"I was talking about PS games right now" :tear2:  "I just didn't say that... but I swear that's what I meant" :cry: 

:omglol: 

You're the one trying to reboot the argument.  Your words were very clear... You said "Unlike you, I actually played a Playstation game" and now you're typing out lines and lines trying to explain that you didn't say that :hest: 

"I was talking about PS games right now" :tear2:  "I just didn't say that... but I swear that's what I meant" :cry: 

:omglol: 

And you're response ends up proving me correct on the "no playstation games since 2014" claim.

I don't need to reboot anything because I already won the first time.

I don't need you to give the same response a second time............but I'm enjoy winning again a second time.:blessed:

Everybody reading that knows that I'm talking about playing PS games..................NOW, during this point in time.

You actually responded in the worst way possible. And its hilarious.

You know you fucked up. There is no way I'm letting you out of this. So...............get angry, it doesn't matter.

Just now, jehurey said:

And you're response ends up proving me correct on the "no playstation games since 2014" claim.

I don't need to reboot anything because I already won the first time.

I don't need you to give the same response a second time............but I'm enjoy winning again a second time.:blessed:

Everybody reading that knows that I'm talking about playing PS games..................NOW, during this point in time.

You actually responded in the worst way possible. And its hilarious.

You know you fucked up. There is no way I'm letting you out of this. So...............get angry, it doesn't matter.

"I was talking about PS games right now" :tear2:  "I just didn't say that... but I swear that's what I meant" :cry:

"I was talking about PS games right now" :tear2:  "I just didn't say that... but I swear that's what I meant" :cry:

Please highlight where I typed the word "ever" in my original post.

I'll wait.

You responding like that, and INSERTING the word "ever" just lost you a year-long avoidance argument.

Thank you.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Please highlight where I typed the word "ever" in my original post.

I'll wait.

You responding like that, and INSERTING the word "ever" just lost you a year-long avoidance argument.

Thank you.:blessed:

ROFL please post where you said the word "now" in your original post

OMFG he just keeps raping himself... the whole hand is in there now :fatcruise:

Just now, Remij said:

ROFL please post where you said the word "now" in your original post

OMFG he just keeps raping himself... the whole hand is in there now :fatcruise:

Sweetie, you already know that I typed that the last Playstation game you have played was in 2014.

So...............in your mind................I am typing something and have FORGOTTEN something else I have already typed many times before?

You see how you can't win this argument..............you're not even close to winning this, and you know it.

But you ended up tripping up and losing a year-long argument. And he knows it because he's projecting what is happening to him.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Sweetie, you already know that I typed that the last Playstation game you have played was in 2014.

So...............in your mind................I am typing something and have FORGOTTEN something else I have already typed many times before?

You see how you can't win this argument..............you're not even close to winning this, and you know it.

But you ended up tripping up and losing a year-long argument. And he knows it because he's projecting what is happening to him.:blessed:

ROFL now he's trying to claim that what he said... isn't what he meant.

Next time if you want to make an argument... say what you mean... or you end up losing like you are here :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

ROFL now he's trying to claim that what he said... isn't what he meant.

Next time if you want to make an argument... say what you mean... or you end up losing like you are here :omglol: 

Except it can absolutely mean playing playstation games.......right now.

You can't debunk that.

And then, when you apply simple logic..........you already know that I have said that the last PS game you played was in 2014.

Therefore........YOUR INTERPRETATION cannot make sense, and you know it.

You just lost. Again.

And you just lost the yearlong avoidance entirely on you tripping up on yourself.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You can't debunk that.

And then, when you apply simple logic..........you already know that I have said that the last PS game you played was in 2014.

Therefore........YOUR INTERPRETATION cannot make sense, and you know it.

You just lost. Again.

And you just lost the yearlong avoidance entirely on you tripping up on yourself.:blessed:

No... what is typed means "I have played PS games, unlike you"

And you're not getting around that.  Next time TYPE WHAT YOU MEAN... or you'll get owned.. every time.

I specifically called out you saying one thing... and now you're saying another... 

The funny thing about your comment here... is that I've already contested what you claimed before that I have played games since 2014... multiple times in fact... so with the logic in MY mind... you said one wrong thing... and have now changed to another wrong thing.

And you keep doing it:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

No... what is typed means "I have played PS games, unlike you"

And you're not getting around that.

And you already know that I have said that I claimed that you have no played playstation games since 2014.

Multiple times.

Sorry................you don't get to pretend that YOU FORGOT something I have clearly told you directly multiple times.

So..............here's a shocker..........your attempt at ownage requires you to play stupid and omit information.

Where have I seen that before.............oh that's right...............at your other FAILED attempts.:drake:

You can't debunk that.

Yup..................you couldn't debunk it.

Next time, if you aren't sure...................ask:trump: Instead of tripping over yourself.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you already know that I have said that I claimed that you have no played playstation games since 2014.

Multiple times.

Sorry................you don't get to pretend that YOU FORGOT something I have clearly told you directly multiple times.

So..............here's a shocker..........your attempt at ownage requires you to play stupid and omit information.

Where have I seen that before.............oh that's right...............at your other FAILED attempts.:drake:

Yup..................you couldn't debunk it.

Next time, if you aren't sure...................ask:trump: Instead of tripping over yourself.

Nope.  I stated that you're now saying something different than before.  If you don't want anyone... including myself to think that... next time...say what you mean :reg: 

omg I can't believe I have to walk him through this:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  I stated that you're now saying something different than before.

Nope...........you couldn't debunk it.

And its obvious you haven't played playstation games.

You already know that we are talking about a meaningful amount of time.

And you did as well because the first you thing you interpreted it was "the WHOLE 25 years of playstation"

:drake:Congrats on just proving my "no playstation games since 2014" claim to be correct if you are having to lower the bar down to "no playstation games, ever"