NBA 2K1 - Digital Foundry Tech Analysis - Another Win for PS5

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's nothing to say to you that I haven't already said.  Developers aren't going to publicly criticize the tools of the companies they work with.  They are actually NDA'd and cannot say ANYTHING other than... oh yea, pretty good... oh yea they're great.

LMAO dude... it's not about developers lying.... it's the simple fact that they can't say anything even if they wanted to.  They absolutely will not burn bridges doing that shit publically.  Hang around in some developer discord channels or pay close attention to some of the stuff they say... it's easy to pick up on even though they wont come out and say it outright.

🤣😂

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not suprising, games built with pre-release fresh tools, spec'd PC's and late arrived devkits. This is going to be the state of things for a little bit.   This divergence should shift about

Wait what, XBox losing 90%+ of comparisons is not surprising?  

What a disaster for Xbox   Fucking 9 months of shit talk about power and they have NOTHING to back it up. Get bitch smacked from pillar to post in every multiplat game 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

When this inevitably role reverses I'ts probably going to be the funniest thing to ever happen on this forum, and you will never hear the end of it.

You guys are prematurely celebrating and it's going to be a disaster for you.

:lawl:

No the funniest thing to happen was you, slow johnny, remij and vini going on and on and on about 12 TFs and how EVERY multi plat will be best on Series X and now you say shit like 'not surprising' when yet another mulitplat is best on PS5 :biggrin: 

• Geese 1

"developer discord channels":lawl:

its amazing, lemmings have been able to get leaks about how bad the PS5 was going to be............but somehow developers don't leak anything about "teh toolz".

That's a hard NDA.

They can't talk about the tools.....................except for that guy that casually answered on video when he was asked.

Which means that he immediately broke the NDA. But, the lemmings must be insinuating that the NDA has specific language where it forces developers to say good things about "teh toolz" if they're asked.

Too bad we aren't following "developer discord channels". And too bad those who are apparently can't take screenshots.:drake:

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

No the funniest thing to happen was you, slow johnny, remij and vini going on and on and on about 12 TFs and how EVERY multi plat will be best on Series X and now you say shit like 'not surprising' when yet another mulitplat is best on PS5 :biggrin: 

With a candid explanation behind it after more information came to light. When Digital Foundry was talking about developers having more trouble with Xbox tools it didn't really mean anything, when third party's were getting frustrated because they didn't have development kits yet it didn't really mean anything...

After the console released, this clearly superior piece of hardware, and is performing in the fashion that it is... Those things came right back around and make perfect sense. 

7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I actually said the difference would be negligible at first. 

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

"developer discord channels":lawl:

its amazing, lemmings have been able to get leaks about how bad the PS5 was going to be............but somehow developers don't leak anything about "teh toolz".

That's a hard NDA.

They can't talk about the tools.....................except for that guy that casually answered on video when he was asked.

Which means that he immediately broke the NDA. But, the lemmings must be insinuating that the NDA has specific language where it forces developers to say good things about "teh toolz" if they're asked.

Too bad we aren't following "developer discord channels". And too bad those who are apparently can't take screenshots.:drake:

Wow, I absolutely knew that was going to set you off when I said that... :hehe: 

The thing is that it's true.  You should go follow some... you might learn something :hest: 

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Wow, I absolutely knew that was going to set you off when I said that... :hehe: 

The thing is that it's true.  You should go follow some... you might learn something :hest: 

Or you can prove what you are claiming.

Because you are the one claiming it.

And................it clearly looks like you're stalling from providing............y'know...............actual proof.

Notice how you immediately started talking about me as the main subject, than responding with...............y'know.................the actual proof of these "developer discord channels."

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Or you can prove what you are claiming.

Because you are the one claiming it.

And................it clearly looks like you're stalling from providing............y'know...............actual proof.

Notice how you immediately started talking about me as the main subject, than responding with...............y'know.................the actual proof of these "developer discord channels."

Nope, sorry... if you don't have to provide proof to support YOUR claims, I don't either.

Spend a minute of your time and learn something sweetie.

42 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, sorry... if you don't have to provide proof to support YOUR claims

I already did provide proof.

PS5 is better than Xbox and more powerful.

[shows Digital Foundry comparisons]

You're welcomed.

Sorry.................you attempts at stalling simply aren't working.  You don't have any proof.

To celebrate, I played the game on my PS5 in parametric view.

Glorious rock-solid 60fps during gameplay. And its also pretty sweet camera-view, the only thing I don't like it that it doesn't flip in the other direction when possession changes. But it actually led to me playing better.

I only got blown out by 14 points this time, instead of the usual 20+ points.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I already did provide proof.

PS5 is better than Xbox and more powerful.

[shows Digital Foundry comparisons]

You're welcomed.

Sorry.................you attempts at stalling simply aren't working.  You don't have any proof.

It's not more powerful, and that's not a point of contest. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The differences in real world terms are not even worth discussing, the games are basically the same. But it's laughable after all the shit lemmings talked about the PS5.

image0.jpg

Dude, that's a god damn bug and you know it.  The devs have already fixed it and it's coming in the next couple of days with the new patch :smilecry: 

MS' console is coming in hotter than the PS5.  That's the deal.