NBA 2K1 - Digital Foundry Tech Analysis - Another Win for PS5

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope...........you couldn't debunk it.

And its obvious you haven't played playstation games.

You already know that we are talking about a meaningful amount of time.

And you did as well because the first you thing you interpreted it was "the WHOLE 25 years of playstation"

:drake:Congrats on just proving my "no playstation games since 2014" claim to be correct if you are having to lower the bar down to "no playstation games, ever"

Sorry Jer... next time learn to say what you mean and leave no possibility of exception.

You're now saying something different than you did before... I called it out... and now you're trying to say that you were really saying the same thing you said before... except every time before... you've said "since 2014".... you've VERY CLEARLY changed your wording... and thus you're getting smacked down... because you've already posted proof that I have played PS games before..  ROFL... the self ownage is strong with you :smilecry: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not suprising, games built with pre-release fresh tools, spec'd PC's and late arrived devkits. This is going to be the state of things for a little bit.   This divergence should shift about

Wait what, XBox losing 90%+ of comparisons is not surprising?  

What a disaster for Xbox   Fucking 9 months of shit talk about power and they have NOTHING to back it up. Get bitch smacked from pillar to post in every multiplat game 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Sorry Jer... next time learn to say what you mean and leave no possibility of exception.

Nope, my post is easily understood...........and nobody would be interpreting it the way you did.

Don't get mad because you got popped in the mouth many times over, and slipped up and just lost a year-long avoidance that you had been trying REALLY HARD at.

You just admitted that you haven't played playstation games since 2014, just like I had been claiming.

Ended up winning something I wasn't even expecting to in this thread.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, my post is easily understood...........and nobody would be interpreting it the way you did.

Don't get mad because you got popped in the mouth many times over, and slipped up and just lost a year-long avoidance that you had been trying REALLY HARD at.

You just admitted that you haven't played playstation games since 2014, just like I had been claiming.

Ended up winning something I wasn't even expecting to in this thread.:blessed:

You post is easily interpreted as I interpreted it... of course your defense is that it's laughable to think that I haven't played a PS game ever... so OBVIOUSLY you've meant since 2014..... but everyone else on this site knows THAT is equally as laughable:omglol: 

omfg this clown :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You post is easily interpreted as I interpreted it...

No it isn't.

I'll say it again:

Except it can absolutely mean playing playstation games.......right now.

You can't debunk that.

Once again............you are basically telling me that you FORGOT me making fun of you for not playing playstation games since 2014.

because you're response doesn't hold any water unless you MAKE YOURSELF FORGET something that is widely known, especially me telling you directly.

Its not going to work, Sweetie.

Don't get mad because you did something dumb out of desperation, and it backfired on you.

That's not my fault.

On 2020-12-04 at 8:31 PM, DynamiteCop said:

When this inevitably role reverses I'ts probably going to be the funniest thing to ever happen on this forum, and you will never hear the end of it.

You guys are prematurely celebrating and it's going to be a disaster for you.

Even IF that happens, and it's a bif IF, since xbox needs to achieve parity with PS5 not just surpass it, but even if that happens Cows will no doubt be rolling in exclusives then why lemshits have none. PS5 will still be the console to own.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Even IF that happens, and it's a bif IF, since xbox needs to achieve parity with PS5 not just surpass it, but even if that happens Cows will no doubt be rolling in exclusives then why lemshits have none. PS5 will still be the console to own.

Sony has 13 studios, Microsoft has 28. Games won't be a problem, you guys are going to get PS3'd

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sony has 13 studios, Microsoft has 28. Games won't be a problem, you guys are going to get PS3'd

The past decade says otherwise :fatcruise:

also what do you mean we're about to get ps3'd? you mean cows end up with all the good exclusives and lemshits end up with none? oh noes!!