Cyberpunk performance on PC - 20FPS at 4K with ray tracing....on a 3090

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Actually, I re-read that reddit thread again, and they are saying to use the motherboard's HDMI port to connect directly to the receiver, and to turn on iGPU through the motherboard.

So that may be the better way.

LOL remij's butthurt is spilling into this thread, as well.

:lawl: 

Little Jehuty having twoubles :smilecry: 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Permanent ban bet that this will be better on PC than PS5?

God damn this destroys the console version. Fuck imagine playing that low fps and settings.

will probably be fixed for the ps5 version

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL this is the best he can do.

Don't worry, you won't be having the trouble of having the best possible picture and audio when playing games.

You're not getting either at this point... lmao 10bit RGB with audio lag because you're an idiot :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

You're not getting either at this point... lmao 10bit RGB with audio lag because you're an idiot :tom: 

LOL, he's so butthurt. Too bad he doesn't know anything about the display, nor the audio setup.

because he doesn't have anything close to that. Of course, its not like he can even play the game at 4K to begin with.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, he's so butthurt. Too bad he doesn't know anything about the display, nor the audio setup.

because he doesn't have anything close to that. Of course, its not like he can even play the game at 4K to begin with.

I bet I know more about the display than you do.... keep browsing the AVS forums trying to solve your problems..  :mj: 

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

I bet I know more about the display than you do.... keep browsing the AVS forums trying to solve your problems..  :mj: 

:omglol: 

No you don't.

LOL poor guy just tried changing the subject, and he still lost that one.

1 minute ago, Delita said:

and this is at max settings. wtf is this shit :will:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfFvlZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50700405388_f7d74e3a9b_o.png[/img]

No.. that is not max settings :mj: 

and for fuck sakes you don't need to use [img] just past the link and it will automatically embed..

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. that is not max settings :mj: 

and for fuck sakes you don't need to use [img] just past the link and it will automatically embed..

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-ot-welcome-to-night-city-read-the-op-before-you-post.340270/page-126#post-53634610

People are ripping the game to shreds on other sites for how awful it looks lmfao

1 hour ago, Delita said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-ot-welcome-to-night-city-read-the-op-before-you-post.340270/page-126#post-53634610

People are ripping the game to shreds on other sites for how awful it looks lmfao

Oh the site where they are up in arms about CDPR being transphobic are ripping the game to shreds? damn, tell me more.

• Upvote 1