Cyberpunk performance on PC - 20FPS at 4K with ray tracing....on a 3090

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hermshits have been telling us for years that a gaming PC only cost like $500. 

They still do . It was a lie back then and its a lie now . It will always be a lie.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Permanent ban bet that this will be better on PC than PS5?

God damn this destroys the console version. Fuck imagine playing that low fps and settings.

will probably be fixed for the ps5 version

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hermshits have been telling us for years that a gaming PC only cost like $500. 

And somehow they are still denying the fact that prices aren't crazy inflated now. If you told someone 10 years ago that Nvidia would be releasing $1500 video cards for gaming that still weren't enough to max out a multiplatform game at a playable framerate, you would probably be called crazy.

On 2020-12-08 at 1:40 AM, Carlos Vela said:

4K Ray Traced HDR +
Atmos Sound

30 FPS here I come !

Looks like nVidia has the performance numbers for their cards.

Cyberpunk-2077-Official-4K-Performance.p

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-rtx-dlss-q

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-rtx-dlss-q

I hope its not one of those weird games where having 32GB of RAM actually seems to benefit the game. There better be assloads of ray-tracing for these framerates. There is no ray-tracing for AMD video cards, at least for launch.

By the way, have you tested Dolby Atmos as your PC's HDMI port to your TV,and then to your TV connected to your AV Receiver through eARC?

There's very few games that even advertise that they support Dolby Atmos through the PC, I tested it with Forza Horizon 4. And I'm getting anywhere from about an 1/8th to about a 1/4 of a second of audio lag. Its only noticeable because FH4 is a very fast moving game, especially when I'm playing it at 100-120fps with everything cranked up. I would have to crash into a fence or drive into water at high speeds for me to notice that the sound does not hit right at that moment, it arrives just slightly after.

And Cyberpunk isn't going to move anywhere near as fast as FH4.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Looks much better on PC and runs substantially better on PC. TB lost the ban bet.

(Open in new tab).

3770660-1127903212-Cyber.jpg

3770658-8979673414-Cyber.jpg

There is no PS5 version you idiot. You are comparing a last gen version with the PC version, no shit that one is going to look better.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You are comparing a last gen version with the PC version, no shit that one is going to look better.

So this game, like 99% of multiplats, doesn't look and run better on PC?

Why were you denying this fact for 3 pages when it ended up happening?

Edited by Substatic
49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So a 1660Ti doesn't support DLSS right? I googled it but theres no clear answer, some people think it does because it has the cores but others are saying you need a 2060+

No it fucking doesn't... and the answer is VERY clear on Google.  You're just an idiot. :tom:

37 minutes ago, Substatic said:

So this game, like 99% of multiplats, doesn't look and run better on PC?

Why were you denying this fact for 3 pages when it ended up happening?

You like to talk but how about you post a pic of the game looking like the bottom screen from your PC? It also needs to be at 4K with ray tracing, and running at 60FPS at least. That should be no problem at all given how significantly better and more powerful the average PC is compared to consoles right?

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it fucking doesn't... and the answer is VERY clear on Google.  You're just an idiot. :tom:

I spent 2 minutes looking, because I actually have better things to do with my time. I don't spend every waking minute jerking off to video card specs like you do.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I spent 2 minutes looking, because I actually have better things to do with my time. I don't spend every waking minute jerking off to video card specs like you do.

Like what? Playing video games all day and writing a few paragraphs about your experience on SW? LOL! 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

You like to talk but how about you post a pic of the game looking like the bottom screen from your PC? It also needs to be at 4K with ray tracing, and running at 60FPS at least. That should be no problem at all given how significantly better and more powerful the average PC is compared to consoles right?

5 month signature ban bet that this game looks and runs better than on PS5.

Oh wait, we already know it looks and runs better on PC :trump2:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Its called work. Not all of us are unemployed and leeching off the government :tom: 

I work too. And I have no idea how you play hours and hours of video games :D must be a single virgin :lupe:

Edited by nitric
1 minute ago, nitric said:

I work too. And I have no idea how you play hours and hours of video games :D must be a single virgin :lupe:

Spends $1500 on a PC.... too busy though to spend 1 sec looking at something :omglol:

Funny thing is that he says he looked on the net.... and looked in the manual.... lmfao.  But no... he doesn't have 2min :drake: