New eminem album just dropped

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another one? Jesus...

This song 🔥    Alfreds Theme is probably one of the most bar heavy songs in Em’s Career     “Sour grapes, I still Whine (wine) I’m the best seller (best cellar)

On 2020-12-18 at 2:28 PM, Vini said:

lmao how come nobody says this about country singers, rockstars and popstars only rap really

I hope Em continues to spit well in his 70s. He's not even 50 yet. 

Embarrassing your favorite rappers for half a century.

Because popstars hang it up long, long, long before that? and because rockstars tend to fade into the background long before that?

Eminem looks ridiculous here, like he's just glued pubes to his chin. His voice is awful too, there's no authenticity in this now. He's just an irrelevant dated fag trying to remain him and popular.

57 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Because popstars hang it up long, long, long before that? and because rockstars tend to fade into the background long before that?

Eminem looks ridiculous here, like he's just glued pubes to his chin. His voice is awful too, there's no authenticity in this now. He's just an irrelevant dated fag trying to remain him and popular.

He should hang it up when he no longer is able to deliver his lyricism.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

He is the top selling male artist of the last decade.. lmfao. 

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Yess more of this in fact send it to him in an email he gets better with more haters

it's not impressive anymore. we knew he could rhyme 20 years ago. I donno. maybe I just don't find rap as impressive no mo, unless it's the first time some new person's out. I'm glad em's still working. I find it weird how he (has talent) but all his albums only invoke a shoulder shrug and exhale outta most folk.  I think in the time that I thought about Eminem, he's now released 2 albums?? he should just retire produce or do something completely different. IMO. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

it's not impressive anymore. we knew he could rhyme 20 years ago. I donno. maybe I just don't find rap as impressive no mo, unless it's the first time some new person's out. I'm glad em's still working. I find it weird how he (has talent) but all his albums only invoke a shoulder shrug and exhale outta most folk.  I think in the time that I thought about Eminem, he's now released 2 albums?? he should just retire produce or do something completely different. IMO. 

This album has already sold over a million

”he should retire”

patrick maholmes should retire too 

:D 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

This album has already sold over a million

”he should retire”

patrick maholmes should retire too 

:D 

eh. a repeated super bowl trip, or a well played football game, is a lot more impressive, than a 5th Eminem Rap Album. It appears to my spirit. I am sure you'd know the difference.  Mahomes has only one won once lol. He hasn't even started. 

Yo I like Em the guy. I watch his interviews. I have already given him credit and respect for what he did btw.

He shouldn't rap anymore lol. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Wayne has released more music than Eminem this year 

individually? didn't he just put out a new album. broh i don't know if you're strawmanning or lazy but, he was in lawsuit with baby for 5-10 years and didn't really put out crap. that was the point?  niggah fuck what happened this year..?

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

individually? didn't he just put out a new album. broh i don't know if you're strawmanning or lazy but, he was in lawsuit with baby for 5-10 years and didn't really put out crap. that was the point?  niggah fuck what happened this year..?

Wayne put out funeral, no ceilings 3 and the b side of no ceilings 3 

eminem came out with an album and then a deluxe version of it 

wayne releases more music than just about any other rapper and has done so yearly for 15 or so years. Dude is a workaholic 

Wayne also has around 45 released projects compared to Eminem’s 15 or so, career wise. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Wayne put out funeral, no ceilings 3 and the b side of no ceilings 3 

eminem came out with an album and then a deluxe version of it 

wayne releases more music than just about any other rapper and has done so yearly for 15 or so years. Dude is a workaholic 

Wayne also has around 45 released projects compared to Eminem’s 15 or so, career wise. 

what?  released... what? what? yah before funeral and ceilings 3 we were still listening to carter 3 and carter 4 or some shit, no?

I'm sure if I looked at tracks wayne been on, but 45 "projects" sound vague. I"ve gotten the impression that Eminem has been steadily around btter than Wayne (because wayne had legal issues).

Thing is, Wayne has evolved about 3 times, for better for worse, throughout his career,  but has remained interesting to me.

Eminem has not been better than the peak of the beginning of his career, and by album 8 or so, yah we all know he can carry an entire album and rhyme a bunch o words. I don't know what he's really doing at this point.  None of his songs sound inspiring. If I was him I woulda changed up everything or went behind the scenes and remained a legend.  Maybe just make super iconic verse intros. Something. IMO what Em has done his last 4 albums (not sales wise) is not working.  He has a weird smell to his career. &  I think even you know what I'm talkin' about. 

26 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Even when I’m rapping less stellar

It’s sour grapes, i still whine I’m the best seller 

triple entendre. God damn 

very tiny fucking words though. :D nikkah we are not impressed. I find you a recent Jay verse that bodies this. Yes recent crazy hair flipdroo Jay-Z that got for the most part ignored. 

(and yes I get the pun/enterdre pls don't explain it again). Not impressed!

i only liked the use of cellar. because it's not a common word. 

52 minutes ago, kokujin said:

very tiny fucking words though. :D nikkah we are not impressed. I find you a recent Jay verse that bodies this. Yes recent crazy hair flipdroo Jay-Z that got for the most part ignored. 

(and yes I get the pun/enterdre pls don't explain it again). Not impressed!

i only liked the use of cellar. because it's not a common word. 

Then you just don’t enjoy word play, lol

Also you think rap = rapping big words? Eminem does that plenty either way

but yes, find me any jay z word play that’s even close to that 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Then you just don’t enjoy word play, lol

Also you think rap = rapping big words? Eminem does that plenty either way

but yes, find me any jay z word play that’s even close to that 

you're gonna hate it so no. maybe I'll post later.  

no i don't think longer words are neccessarily key, but dude, em's been notoriously retarded and autistic when it comes to this. we all know he struggled in school, it shows. 4 letter word rhymes. jeez will. 

even close to seller vs cellar?  :D

dude what? it's a cool little tripple pun, but it's not intense.

I may hate on jaya and like his old stuff better, not understand his kanye god throne movement, think OJ's story is some wicked detour, but man has the man reinvented himself over 5 times to the point that Jay-Z fans now, have no clue who volume 2 hard knock life Jay is.  IMO jay and even Wayne aged much better than em.

poops all over  eminem.  em's a one-man character. this is some black HBCU private school Jay. I can't even recognize him anymore . 

Edited by kokujin