Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So the literal Nazi wants to increase your stimulus checks to 2000 dollars

17 minutes ago, nitric said:

Oh true, I forgot Cocke's hatred towards Muslims. This makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.

Oh here we go. 

I do not hate Muslims. I hate Islamic extremism. I swear you guys have comprehension issues. Zero nuance whatsoever. Do you have mild autism?

I'm guessing you love the way Islam treats women, gays, etc. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's probably got 2 grand stuffed away in his neck roll

Not like we can praise Biden over it. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh here we go. 

I do not hate Muslims. I hate Islamic extremism. I swear you guys have comprehension issues. Zero nuance whatsoever. Do you have mild autism?

Weren't you talking about getting rid of all mosques a few months ago? Lmfao sounds like there's something loose in your head.  Face the facts, you are quite transparent with your bullshit.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Weren't you talking about getting rid of all mosques a few months ago? Lmfao sounds like there's something loose in your head.  Face the facts, you are quite transparent with your bullshit.

Wrong guy

15 minutes ago, nitric said:

As a Muslim, I think I would remember who was saying that. There's a few people that hate Muslims on here and you're one of them.

I don't hate you. I don't like backwards barbaric organized religions that treat people like shit on a shoe. I'm guessing you arent an extremist that would stone his wife to death for adultery though. 

5 hours ago, nitric said:

As a Muslim, I think I would remember who was saying that. There's a few people that hate Muslims on here and you're one of them.

I don't think Cooke has ever said anything negative against people from the middle east.  He has only talked shit about Muslim extremisms.

8 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Not like we can praise Biden over it. 

Biden also said that he would pass a third stimulus, and has therefore committed to a third stimulus.

So, he is basically saying that he acquiesced to the $600, because he would push for a third stimulus as soon as he becomes president. And especially so if Democrats win Georgia and take control of the Senate.

But it REALLY is amazing how quickly you went and praised Trump.

Even though he didn't even DO ANYTHING..........he just merely made a tweet. And technically his tweet says that he will be veto'ing this bill, so people aren't even going to get the measley $600 stimulus for christmas.

Oh yeah..........that's worthy of praise.

56 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I don't think Cooke has ever said anything negative against people from the middle east.  He has only talked shit about Muslim extremisms.

Yeah, he speaks nicely about how they have an unfair advantage over white people in Canada. 

So turns out Trump lied/was stupid again and most of the problems he claimed he had with the relief package was actually the Govt budget and things he complained about was budgeted by his own office. What's sad is that he's either lying/stupid or just so inept at his job that he doesn't actually know what his own offices are doing. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So turns out Trump lied/was stupid again and most of the problems he claimed he had with the relief package was actually the Govt budget and things he complained about was budgeted by his own office. What's sad is that he's either lying/stupid or just so inept at his job that he doesn't actually know what his own offices are doing. 

He's all three. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, he speaks nicely about how they have an unfair advantage over white people in Canada. 

Well Cooke is white and some white people think they are victims somehow. 

25 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Well Cooke is white and some white people think they are victims somehow. 

When you are told you can't have a job because you're not a minority even though you're fully qualified it doesn't leave a great taste. I'm 100% for equality. Equity is not a fair society. 

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

When you are told you can't have a job because you're not a minority even though you're fully qualified it doesn't leave a great taste. I'm 100% for equality. Equity is not a fair society. 

I'm pretty sure white people lying and making up ridiculous claims like you are making also is not part of a fair society.

It really is amazing how you are ignorant how, for many decades, minorities can't get jobs................and they AREN'T told its because they're a a minority.

They're just not told at all.

So, you are literally whining about something that happens to minorities, even MORE, for even LONGER. And you think you have reached a level of victimhood that nobody else has.

Sweetie.........true fairness would mean white people would lose MORE JOBS than they currently are losing. You genuinely don't know this, do you?

Because at no point, in your mind, have you ever thought about this. Haven't you?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm pretty sure white people lying and making up ridiculous claims like you are making also is not part of a fair society.

It really is amazing how you are ignorant how, for many decades, minorities can't get jobs................and they AREN'T told its because they're a a minority.

They're just not told at all.

So, you are literally whining about something that happens to minorities, even MORE, for even LONGER. And you think you have reached a level of victimhood that nobody else has.

Sweetie.........true fairness would mean white people would lose MORE JOBS than they currently are losing. You genuinely don't know this, do you?

Because at no point, in your mind, have you ever thought about this. Haven't you?

One of the oldest internet trope is someone whose uncle didnt get a job because he was white. First of all, I've never in my life heard of a company telling someone they didn't get a job because they were white. Like what hiring department or principle would ever tell someone that? Also no matter where you live Affirmative Action or Positive Discrimination isn't enforced that way in the first place.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

One of the oldest internet trope is someone whose uncle didnt get a job because he was white. First of all, I've never in my life heard of a company telling someone they didn't get a job because they were white. Like what hiring department or principle would ever tell someone that? Also no matter where you live Affirmative Action or Positive Discrimination isn't enforced that way in the first place.

Like, if a white guy was getting told that he wasn't getting a job because he was white......James O'Keefe would've already gotten a recording of that shit by now.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They didn't tell me directly.  I had a friend working there that got me the interview. They told her. 

On 2020-12-22 at 10:44 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Man there sure is a lot of pork in the "Covid relief bill" .. 5000 pages? :mindblown:

The "literal nazis" are why it was brought down to $600.    You really don't know much about US politics do you?

P.S. Trump is already ignoring Nancy's $2000 bluff call.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The "literal nazis" are why it was brought down to $600.    You really don't know much about US politics do you?

Is he? Link? 

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

lol his first mistake was taking Trump at his word.