• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's probably got 2 grand stuffed away in his neck roll

Not like we can praise Biden over it. 

43 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They didn't tell me directly.  I had a friend working there that got me the interview. They told her. 

:drake: Oh my goodness. He really doesn't understand what he just typed.

Think about how many minorities DIDN"T even get the fucking interview to begin with.

26 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

So there are no telephones at Mar a Lago?

Were there no telephones for him to talk BEFORE the bill was completely, or at any point these past two months?

Even Republicans have come out and said that Trump's White House had earlier rejected the notion of bigger stimulus checks.

They have always been at the $600 dollar figure, the Republicans.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Were there no telephones for him to talk BEFORE the bill was completely, or at any point these past two months?

Even Republicans have come out and said that Trump's White House had earlier rejected the notion of bigger stimulus checks.

They have always been at the $600 dollar figure, the Republicans.

Fuck the Republicans. 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: Oh my goodness. He really doesn't understand what he just typed.

Think about how many minorities DIDN"T even get the fucking interview to begin with.

I live in canada. We don't treat minorities as second class citizens you racist twat. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Then why do you have affirmative action?

LOL, holy shit.

Its one thing for cooke to be uneducated about America, its society, its politics, etc.

But he's also ignorant of his own country.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Cooke............simply isn't to be taken seriously as an adult.

Hw'a just an idiot child who doesn't know anything about the world. And, even worse, he GENUINELY thinks he knows a thing or two.

And when he's are presented with a lesson to learn.........he does the opposite of what an adult is supposed to do, and rejects it and simply run back to his pre-determined views.

Yeah, there's a phrase for that, its called "Not An Adult."

Edited by jehurey
9 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I live in canada. We don't treat minorities as second class citizens you racist twat. 

Mostly because you don't have a political party as far right as the GOP. Or a population with as many far right conservatives. 

Also lol thread title still makes you seem like you don't know much about politics at all.

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

is anyone but Cooke surprised? 

This is a good example of why I inform Cocke that he's an alt-right agent, he's just not bright enough to realize it even if he's got several people explaining to him why. I'm sure he saw this on one of his shitty online sources and thought he was gonna lay down lib owning that he likes to try do that always backfires on him. 

Just to reiterate just how absolutely terrible Trump and the Republicans are.

Trump has the $600 stimulus bill, that is part of the annual government spending budget bill SITTING ON HIS DESK.

Normally, if he doesn't not sign it, it became passed into law after 10 days automatically.

Except in the cases of:

• Congress goes into recess before the 10 day period end, or
  • Congressional session expires

And guess what, Day 10 will be on January 4th, 2021.  This Congressional term expires on December 31, 2020. All bills written and passed by this Congress that are not signed into law simply expire. And it is up to the NEW session in Congress to re-do every fucking thing again.

Except Trump is President until January 20th, 2021. So another 20 days into next year.

So, Trump may allow:

• NOBODY to get $600
  • No small business relief
  • NOBODY to get rental assistance or have moratoriums on rental evictions (which means, many people will start getting evicted on January 1st for unpaid rent)
  • And a government shutdown

And he could make it go for as long as mid-January.

And Republicans fucking WASTED TIME in not passing anything to where, when they FINALLY DID, they passed it with less than 10 days left in the year, which opened this loophole in the first place. Its almost like they did this on purpose.

This is really one of the most cruel and disgusting things I have ever seen a political party treat its own people like this.

I'll get ahead any pro Trump damage control about this being the GOP and not Trump....McCarthy, who is a major Trump supporter and someone who to this day still defends Trump's attempt at stealing this election came out of the gate against this. I might be wrong, but iirc in order for them to pass the 2k stimulus they needed less Repulicans to vote yes than currently refuse to acknowledge the election result to kiss up to Trump. If this is something Trump truly wanted or cared about it would have happened. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just to reiterate just how absolutely terrible Trump and the Republicans are.

Trump has the $600 stimulus bill, that is part of the annual government spending budget bill SITTING ON HIS DESK.

Normally, if he doesn't not sign it, it became passed into law after 10 days automatically.

Except in the cases of:

• Congress goes into recess before the 10 day period end, or
  • Congressional session expires

And guess what, Day 10 will be on January 4th, 2021.  This Congressional term expires on December 31, 2020. All bills written and passed by this Congress that are not signed into law simply expire. And it is up to the NEW session in Congress to re-do every fucking thing again.

Except Trump is President until January 20th, 2021. So another 20 days into next year.

So, Trump may allow:

• NOBODY to get $600
  • No small business relief
  • NOBODY to get rental assistance or have moratoriums on rental evictions (which means, many people will start getting evicted on January 1st for unpaid rent)
  • And a government shutdown

And he could make it go for as long as mid-January.

And Republicans fucking WASTED TIME in not passing anything to where, when they FINALLY DID, they passed it with less than 10 days left in the year, which opened this loophole in the first place. Its almost like they did this on purpose.

This is really one of the most cruel and disgusting things I have ever seen a political party treat its own people like this.

Oh yeah, there's the little thing called a Gov't shut down that will also happen since this was an omnibus bill which included the operating budget. So on top of everything you just said, during the vaccine role out, in mid-transition, during a holiday break we're facing another federal shut down. This is on the same day he fucking pardons war criminals. And here we have Cocke sarcastically comparing Trump to a dictator type to own the libs. 

People are seriously not grasping how bad its going to get if renters do not have protection from Congress passing eviction moratorium laws on January 1st, 2021.

Many landlords have not been getting their rent since June because congress had been passing eviction moratorium laws since then.

What do you think they're going to do on January 1st?