Recommend me a new phone, SW. Has to be unlocked. No iphone.

I still use a Galaxy S7 Edge, a 2016 built phone.  I had mine since 2017.

the S8 improved on it making the entire screen an LCD removing the capacitive buttons. It also added USB-C and retired the USB-micro connection.

I recommend you look for a Galaxy S9.  That's a 2018 phone and should be super cheap unlocked new.

28 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I still use a Galaxy S7 Edge, a 2016 built phone.  I had mine since 2017.

the S8 improved on it making the entire screen an LCD removing the capacitive buttons. It also added USB-C and retired the USB-micro connection.

I recommend you look for a Galaxy S9.  That's a 2018 phone and should be super cheap unlocked new.

I already have the S9 and the screen broke when my friend accidently dropped it.

Of course it didn't have a case either, but still.

I remember before, phones would fall and get a scratch only.

This time, my screen broke.

21 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I already have the S9 and the screen broke when my friend accidently dropped it.

Of course it didn't have a case either, but still.

I remember before, phones would fall and get a scratch only.

This time, my screen broke.

You got to get a case for that.  I learned too, back when I had an S4.  They will break if dropped unprotected.

I dropped my S7 Edge plenty of times but it's not shown a single crack, because I protect it with a Spigen case.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You got to get a case for that.  I learned too, back when I had an S4.  They will break if dropped unprotected.

I dropped my S7 Edge plenty of times but it's not shown a single crack, because I protect it with a Spigen case.

Well, Galaxy S20FE looks like my best bet, of course with a case too.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

check the Shop Samsung website. They had a deal, but technically it was for the Tmobile version of the A71 5G. And the price would drop quite low if you traded in a device, even with a cracked screen.

My current S9 is cracked, but not just a cracked screen. The whole upper part surround the camera is gone. I just have a piece of tape covering the lenses.