Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

FBI Reports in bulletin that armed protests are being planned for all 50 state capitols

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yes it is, like with any other topic if you disagree then you try to provide a counter argument to prove the other party wrong. You don't just wipe them off the face of the earth :| 

No it isn't.

Its a baseless claim.

You've had over two months to provide real evidence of your baseless claim.

You don't have any evidence.

None. No evidence............not a single fucking thing.

Every single claim of fraud has been presented to a court and thrown out.

You don't have anything to debate with. You just repeating the claim now, and spewing things that have been proven false.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally calling himself a fascist while having the symbol on his chest represent communist. Fucking morons.

this does look peaceful compared to the average protest in your country. Buildings usually fall down in your country, right?

So you guys don't have a reasonable argument, as expected. You actively think its ok for conservatives to not be allowed to discuss the possibility of there being any election fraud without strict consequences. I mean shit, well known conservatives are being threatened with losing their jobs for even bringing up the subject, but thats perfectly ok in a supposedly FREE country

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/cumulus-radio-conservative-election-fraud/2021/01/11/e12ec46e-537c-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So you guys don't have a reasonable argument, as expected. You actively think its ok for conservatives to not be allowed to discuss the possibility of there being any election fraud without strict consequences. I mean shit, well known conservatives are being threatened with losing their jobs for even bringing up the subject, but thats perfectly ok in a supposedly FREE country

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/cumulus-radio-conservative-election-fraud/2021/01/11/e12ec46e-537c-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

Free speech doesn't guarantee you a job.

Political expressions do not guarantee your job.

Political affiliation is not a protected class under the constitution...........you do understand that Republicans have one court cases under the Supreme Court that they can GERRYMANDER district lines based on politcal affiliation data, and it was determined that it was legal because political affiliation is NOT a protected class.

So, you don't even understand your rights in a FREE country.

You have no right to accuse other people of not having a "reasonable" argument, since you clearly don't have one.

Its become obvious that you are not man enough to respond, so you just pretend that other didn't respond to you...........and just repeatedly try to reboot your claims over and over.

You should be banned for your obvious attempts of not being intellectually honest.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So you guys don't have a reasonable argument, as expected. You actively think its ok for conservatives to not be allowed to discuss the possibility of there being any election fraud without strict consequences. 

Again that's not how it works clown.   You guys were given time to present the evidence.  ZERO EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED.  

Yet still, you want to overturn the election with ZERO EVIDENCE of fraud? GTFO. 

As I said earlier... you guys can discuss your crazy conspiracy theories all you want but it wasn't simply a discussion.... you guys wanted to present your lies as facts. 

and then wanted everyone to believe the lies and you guys labeled anyone who didn't believe your lies are traitor and then attacked congress because they were traitors for not believing your lies. 

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The only one without a reasonable argument in Trump's legal defense team since they couldn't provide evidence and lost or summarily dismissed 50+ cases brought on by Trump's lawyers. :kaz:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-election-fight-includes-over-30-lawsuits-it-s-n1248289

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not surprised they're apologists.   I'm explaining and showing you examples ot tje being Apologist.... remember you claimed I unjustly labeled them as such? 

People who say he didn't do anything wrong this past week are apologists for this event

His supporters in general are not. 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

People who say he didn't do anything wrong this past week are apologists for this event

It's like talking to a brick wall with you.   Again who is saying all his supporters are apologists? 

The segment of his supporters who said he did nothing wrong are apologists. 

His supporters on this board are actively doing that, so they're also apologists. 

Read that as many times ae you need to understand it. 

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, it's fine. I'm cool with that. 

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yes they are. Like what fucking planet do you you people live on? 

I agree to a point that Trump has limited liability in this, but only because Trump is a fucking moron and his supporters should know better. 

We've hit the point where Trump can open a Tide pod restaurant and his supporters would go and eat their bellies full. 

The fall out you're seeing is because Trump supporters are so fucking stupid normies have to put a parental lock on the internet. 

The reason for this is people like Twinblade, Vini, and Cocke. Because you guys are so poor at critical thinking, easily influenced, and complicit that your toys needed to be taken away from you. 

31 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Smoothbrains getting suddenly all worked up about peaceful protests ;(

this does look peaceful compared to the average protest in your country. Buildings usually fall down in your country, right?

• dead 1