Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Hope none of you guys had a verified citizen Parlor account.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Mexican calling others third world :hest:

Rust would still be better than smelling shit particles all day and having it in your food :rofls:

I'm not Mexican. I'm an American

Congrats on just confirming yourself as a racist.

• NPC 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they should get rounded up and killed. fucking terrorists. 

The two resident racist rednecks trying to get technical here lmfao 

I'm not Mexican. I'm an American   Congrats on just confirming yourself as a racist.

5 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lol at this goodie two-shoes dadbod extraordinaire 🤣 :rofls:

This is what you're wasting your 56K dial up internet to do?  I can tell you're mad Parlor didn't accept your Belgium ID, lmfao fucking Parlor reject 😂🤣

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're xenophobic? Like whats your point, that's more respectable? You sound idiotic. 

Canadian and American aren't races either dipshit

• dead 1
25 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Canadian and American aren't races either dipshit

Lol motherfucker, we already knew he was racist WAY before that comment. Of course you're going to defend him because you have issues with brown people too. 

Like this gaslight bullshit you both do to play fast and loose with your racism is hilarious. Like your actual case is what? The known racist wasn't being racist against Latin people, but instead he was being xenophobic against a Mexican? OK, congrats. You won 3D racism chess? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol motherfucker, we already knew he was racist WAY before that comment. Of course you're going to defend him because you have issues with brown people too. 

Like this gaslight bullshit you both do to play fast and loose with your racism is hilarious. Like your actual case is what? The known racist wasn't being racist against Latin people, but instead he was being xenophobic against a Mexican? OK, congrats. You won 3D racism chess? 

What issues with brown people do I have? Or is it because you stereotype Muslims as brown people?

My issue has been with Islamic extremism, not Arabic people. 

Bu bu raaaaacist

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
30 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

What issues with brown people do I have? Or is it because you stereotype Muslims as brown people?

My issue has been with Islamic extremism, not Arabic people. 

Bu bu raaaaacist

Don't try to be clever, it's like a dog trying to walk around like a human. It has nothing to do with how I view the world as you yourself claimed "white people have it harder in Canada than people of color."

So if you were just talking about "Islamic extremist" then you were the one stereotyping them, not me. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't try to be clever, it's like a dog trying to walk around like a human. It has nothing to do with how I view the world as you yourself claimed "white people have it harder in Canada than people of color."

So if you were just talking about "Islamic extremist" then you were the one stereotyping them, not me. 

Lol you're such a toad

27 minutes ago, nitric said:

Says the guy who hates whites and makes it known to everyone . 

47 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Says the guy who hates whites and makes it known to everyone . 

How do I hate whites? You just seem upset they’ve taken over the news for violence and terrorism 

6 hours ago, nitric said:

It's hilarious watching Cooke trying to be clever when he is as dumb as a bag of nails. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1