Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/

Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be labeled white by the racist woke white left. 

And the response from people here will be "Cooke loves Trump" or some shit like that. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Like 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, nitric said:

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

You're going to have to back this one up Nitric. 

And yet another comment deflecting from the bullshit article in WSJ.

So do you agree with stereotyping races? No independent thought.  You step out of line and now you're white? Lmao if thats not racist then I don't know what is. Go ahead and defend racism by calling someone who isn't racist a racist. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

And what did I say that was hipster racism or whatever stupid shit you said? It's shocking how completely unselfaware you are. 

Back to the OP liquid.  Do you agree with this WSJ piece or no? "Multiracial whiteness" is just another term for struggling with the fact that some of the people who disagree with you are brown or black. 

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're going to have to back this one up Nitric. 

And yet another comment deflecting from the bullshit article in WSJ.

So do you agree with stereotyping races? No independent thought.  You step out of line and now you're white? Lmao if thats not racist then I don't know what is. Go ahead and defend racism by calling someone who isn't racist a racist. 

I can't tell if  you're racist and you know it, or you're racist and you don't know it. The latter being the scarier.

11 minutes ago, nitric said:

I can't tell if  you're racist and you know it, or you're racist and you don't know it. The latter being the scarier.

If you can't tell which one then it's most likely neither. 

48 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Back to the OP liquid.  Do you agree with this WSJ piece or no? "Multiracial whiteness" is just another term for struggling with the fact that some of the people who disagree with you are brown or black. 

I'll take that as you admitting your tactic is shitty and continue. Your problem is someone has to agree or disagree with this piece in it's entirety in your mind. Made worse by the fact that you are seemingly incapable of actually parsing information at a micro level on your own. So of course you read that article and the only thing that stuck in your mind is the stupid "Multicutural Whiteness" buzz word. There is no bigger enemy on the internet for aggrieved white guys than "liberal" buzz words. 

While I agree with the general message, and in fact lazily half explained in the Proudboys thread that a POC can take place in White Supremacy either by fault or design. Someone like Candace Owens meal ticket is aggrieved white people who need a POC to help launder their deep seated resentments to not sound racist or stereotypical. She herself was a victim or racism in her youth, but now claims racism doesn't exist. That's her grift, by design. 

Are there Latino Trump supporters who are religiously conservative and vote Republican 100% of the time? Yes. "Fault" isn't quite the precise word but basically circumstances lead them to support Trump. Both can be true and exist at the same time. Neither voids the existence of the other. I didn't bother reading it in it's entirety so I dont know if she claimed every single POC falls under this term she's using but I dont believe that's what's happening. 

7 minutes ago, nitric said:

Ding ding ding

You guys are a bunch of knobs. I'm calling out wsj for being clearly racist and this makes me racist. What the fuck is wrong with you?

19 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You guys are a bunch of knobs. I'm calling out wsj for being clearly racist and this makes me racist. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Da fuck? You think we are saying this strictly because of your overreaction to this post? I love how you are claiming they are racist because you can't understand an opinion piece. 

You can literally tell that he created this thread out of petty retaliation for being caught sounding racist, and he is simply hellbent at just trying to discredit "da libs" in any conceivable manner.

I think he really is livid pissed that Democrats have won, and are going to be spending this week in victory mode with the Presidential inauguration, taking over the Congress, and getting ready to make moves, and white conservatives are now being seen as a dangerous group within the United States.. And he's just on the verge of letting out one big scream because nothing is going his way.

If you've noticed, as we've gotten closer to inauguration, certain people have started sounding more and more aggravated and vindictive.