Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's sad is that Cooke really thinks he's slick. Like this is going to be the one time people other than his MAGA posse will fall for it and not call him out. 

Like he pretends he's not a right winger but only exclusively post about how wacky, racist, sexist, and problematic Universities, movies, and liberals are, how old and frail Biden is, what hypocrites Dems are. How destructive ANTIFA is. Muslim teroritst. China's expansion. 

I don't think you've complained once in past year about anything you didn't perceive as a liberal problem. And by liberal problems, I mean what an uninformed FOX viewer would consider  liberal. 

I've told this story before.

Cooke has been doing the "I'm progressive, but I don't get caught up with that Democrat-Republican stuff, but by sheer coincidence, I spend 98% of my posts bashing everything Democrats do, and also by sheer coincidence my talking points almost always seem to come from right-wing sources, and the timing of those talking points also seem to line up when they are introduced in right-wing circles":lemming: shtick for a while now.

So, he came in the forum and pretended like he had just discovered the #WalkAway movement by "Democrats" back in 2018. He was about 6 months late.

So, everybody immediately told him "Yeah, that was easily sniffed out as an astroturfing campaign by people who aren't Democrats, but pretending to be Democrats, and may actually be another Russian-originated disinformation campaign."

He completely played stupid and pretended he didn't read any of that. And then I went into the nitty-gritty to show him the receipts of how its a fake astroturfing campaign.

Once he knew he couldn't explain his way out of it, he CHANGED what his thread was about. All of a sudden..........he was not talking about this "fascinating, organic movement."............No, he was just "fascinated" by the GUY WHO STARTED the movement. Suddenly the thread became about that ONE GUY who had the revelation that the Democratic party "had left him behind"

And that is when I went and researched the guy, and proceeded to post articles in which he was a confirmed r/TheRedPill poster, and found earlier tweets of him clearly aligning himself with the alt-right.

Posted it right in Cooke's face, right in his own thread.

Cooke's thread magically disappeared immediately after I posted that. (Cooke was a mod at the time).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok time to put on my anti racism racism glasses and call you a racist at every interaction because then it will deflect everything you say and you will just be a racist and your view points wont matter because youre a racist. Shut up racist 

K cool.  Don't be mad because you're transparent. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Again with the Wal-Mart's and targets while forgetting the hundreds of small independent businesses that were destroyed and damaged. Way to minimize it once again twatface

Thanks for proving exactly what I said to be correct.

Broken windows to a Hair Salon > Overtaking the nations capitol to specifically stop them certifying a new president to officially confirm the transfer of power.

Nobody is buying what you are selling, sweetie.

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Again with the Wal-Mart's and targets while forgetting the hundreds of small independent businesses that were destroyed and damaged. Way to minimize it once again twatface

This clown still thinks an insurrection is on the same level as looting 😂🤣

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What's sad is that Cooke really thinks he's slick. Like this is going to be the one time people other than his MAGA posse will fall for it and not call him out. 

Like he pretends he's not a right winger but only exclusively post about how wacky, racist, sexist, and problematic Universities, movies, and liberals are, how old and frail Biden is, what hypocrites Dems are. How destructive ANTIFA is. Muslim teroritst. China's expansion. 

I don't think you've complained once in past year about anything you didn't perceive as a liberal problem. And by liberal problems, I mean what an uninformed FOX viewer would consider  liberal. 

You hit the nail on the head. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This clown still thinks an insurrection is on the same level as looting 😂🤣

notice that he tries to maneuver it to "Independent Business!!!!!!!!!!!"

And he keeps it vague.  Independent business suffered "damage"

6 minutes ago, nitric said:

Cocke has to be trolling at this point.

He originally tried to play the "both sides" argument.

And the people who almost always corrected him were "da liberals".

And he didn't like it that he was wrong with his bullshit artificially-created "centrist" positioning. So he kept on getting madder and madder at the left, so he started defending right-wing people from looking bad (i.e. Defending what Trump and Republicans were doing).

He was LITERALLY making excuses for child separation when they were taking 6 month old babies from their parents back in 2018. Absolutely, 100% his responses were EXACTLY straight out of the Republican playbook ("when then they shouldn't have committed such crimes", "that may not actually be their children")

And then he purposely "chose" Whatsherface because he knew she was just another masquerading right-winger pretending to be a progressive. And the moment he saw that she was treated like nothing (because she IS nothing), he took more umbrage at "da libs"

(My belief is that Cooke intentionally chose a candidate that had no chance of winning in order to peddle the excuse to claim that the Democratic Party is the real enemy)

Ever since then, he's been in pure revenge mode.

Edited by jehurey
42 minutes ago, nitric said:

Cocke has to be trolling at this point.

I honestly think Cooke is being 100% serious and actually believes what he says. I've been saying for the past year he's unfittingly turned alt-right and unaware of it. He still thinks racism is only cross burning or saying "I hate ****ers" when in reality there's a spectrum.

What Cooke consistently does is post white aggrieved topics. Post strictly from only his POV. Like claiming racism doesn't exist in Canada...coming from one of the whitest men in North America...thanks for your first hand confirmation? But also claims White people have it harder than people of color in Canada because of affirmative action/positive discrimination? ruh-roh. 

In the past decade the new right is made of people not strictly tied of political ideology.  It was something Brietbart saw with online. You can lead people from culture wars into the political arena like the pied piper. Gamer Gate, MRAs, anti-SJW / anti-Woke,  religious skeptics, incels, people worried about Islamic take overs of western culture, "anti-globalist".

Which is also the same pool you see people like Richard Spencer, Boogaloo Boys,  and the Proud Boys fish from. 

People's who world view comes from sources like Ben Sharpiro, Daily Mail, Tim Pool, Sam Harris, and Jordan Peterson (before imploding). Cooke will also post from The HIll (but only when it's some hit piece designed to call out the left.)

Cooke likes to ask how is he alt-right?  Let's see, how much of the above does he post about on a daily basis? 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, no I didn't. GD banned me out of spite and called me a racist while ironically coupling his ban message with something actually racist himself. It was pretty hilarious.

No you were banned for actually being racist, multiple times.

And we already know you are racist because you have, multiple times, admitted to supporting eugenics.

As if you could be any more disgusting and bitter of a human being.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you were banned for actually being racist, multiple times.

And we already know you are racist because you have, multiple times, admitted to supporting eugenics.

As if you could be any more disgusting and bitter of a human being.

Wrong

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Wrong

Actually..............100% fucking accurate.

Your full quote

We use eugenics in nearly every other aspect of life to bode better crops, livestock, we follow its ideology for better technological designs, personal discrimination in partners etc. There's nothing wrong with the philosophy and bettering a race, as any literature makes note it only became negative because the Nazi's bastardized it. 

And, you are the one who brought up eugenics during a topic about immigration, and specifically you wanting to bar immigrants from the country.

Which Gouko even pointed out how that doesn't make sense, because  that also means you were against ALL forms of immigration, both legal and illegal, because you wanted to IMPLEMENT eugenics by simply keep people of a different "race" outside of the country, to prevent them from mixing with other races.

This, of course is even funnier, because in another thread just a few days ago.........you just said Mexicans weren't a race, which creates a big fat contradiction.

Yup..................when I say I'm right about you...............I'm 100% right. Not 90%, not 95%, not 98%. Full on 100% right.

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is the bulk of his topics. The rest are some Covid and corny ass celeb videos. Like none are actually critical of Republicans , Trump, Right Wing extremist at all. He has like two Trump threads, one is still some how insulting Biden, and the other is him sucking off Sam Harris appraisal of Trump supporters. 

Oh remember when I said you said shit like this? 

"The cult of Sjw is undermining western civilization. You waa shithole and youre going to get exactly what you deserve."

-Cooke

It's in there. 

• dead 2
53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is the bulk of his topics. The rest are some Covid and corny ass celeb videos. Like none are actually critical of Republicans , Trump, Right Wing extremist at all. He has like two Trump threads, one is still some how insulting Biden, and the other is him sucking off Sam Harris appraisal of Trump supporters. 

Oh remember when I said you said shit like this? 

"The cult of Sjw is undermining western civilization. You waa shithole and youre going to get exactly what you deserve."

-Cooke

It's in there. 

You will have the country you deserve soon enough liquid. Enjoy. Just don't drag the rest of us down with you. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You will have the country you deserve soon enough liquid. Enjoy. Just don't drag the rest of us down with you. 

It won't get any worse than the last four years, that's for god damn sure.