Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden should (prolly gonna) pardon Trump

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

You got me confused with someone else fuck outta here with that holier than thou bs. I never outright supported or voted for Trump, I still like him and a lot of things he did. Get over it.  I also think he deserves to be convicted.   

And Trump isn't the cause of our divisions you're retarded if you believe that. 

That wasn't you who said for years to give him a chance while he shit the bed? 

You're not the one who believed all the BS he promised and never delivered on? 

That back track. 

• Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That wasn't you who said for years to give him a chance while he shit the bed? 

You're not the one who believed all the BS he promised and never delivered on? 

That back track. 

I liked 3 thing specifically. His foreign policy (annihilated ISIS, armed Ukrainians etc), I like his economic policy and the initial anti lobbyist stance. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

I liked 3 thing specifically. His foreign policy (annihilated ISIS, armed Ukrainians etc), I like his economic policy and the initial anti lobbyist stance. 

He didn't annihilate ISIS.

He had no economic policy, he actually grew the economy at a slower rate than Obama.

"initial" anti-lobbyist stance. LOL I guess thats one way of saying "his failed anti-lobbyist promise."

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

You liked when he abandoned our allies, the Kurds, for no reason? :wonder:

56 minutes ago, Ike said:

You liked when he abandoned our allies, the Kurds, for no reason? :wonder:

No, I said what I liked. 

Basically in your worlds you either completely denounce Trump or you're his apologist. That's a stupid worldview and I won't subscribe to it. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

No, I said what I liked. 

Basically in your worlds you either completely denounce Trump or you're his apologist. That's a stupid worldview and I won't subscribe to it. 

You said you liked his foreign policy...which involved abandoning the same people who helped us fight ISIS more than any other people.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

You said you liked his foreign policy...which involved abandoning the same people who helped us fight ISIS more than any other people.

It also involved a hundred other things that were good. Why are you arguing like a child? Obviously none of it is perfect. 

Don't take my word for it, Tony Blanken, Bidens pick for State Secretary was in the senate yesterday singing praising to some of Trumps foreign policy. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

It also involved a thousand other things that were good. Why are you arguing like a child? Obviously none of it is perfect. 

Don't take my word for it, Tony Blanken, Bidens pick for State Secretary was in the senate yesterday singing praising to some of Trumps foreign policy. 

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord and backing out of the Iran nuclear agreement also great things Trump did on the FP front? How about having his SecDef resign and write a letter saying how Trump loves strongmen more than our traditional allies? 

Yeah, great foreign policy. :danylol:

Just now, Ike said:

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord and backing out of the Iran nuclear agreement also great things Trump did on the FP front? How about having his SecDef resign and write a letter saying how Trump loves strongmen more than our traditional allies? 

Yeah, great foreign policy. :danylol:

I agree with the Paris accord it was a bad move, the Iran agreement was BS and should be renegotiated anyway. 

You have TDS my friend, get treatment 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

No, I said what I liked. 

No, when you pretend to NOT SEE the bad things he does..........and only pretend to see certain things to make you believe that he's "done good".........that is the very definition of being an apologist.

Like, I can't think of a better example of somebody being an apologist than what you are doing.

3 hours ago, Vini said:

Cut regulations and lower taxes. 

That he did on the rich and corporations.  Amazon last year got a 129 million dollar rebate check.  My personal taxes went up by 2%.  

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Cut regulations and lower taxes. 

Yes, receding environmental and safety regulations is a great economic policy. Remember the miners he talked so highly about, then the death rates increased because of deregulation? 

Also Wall Street is not the economy. You can add it to the conversation, but most Americans aren't invested in Wall Street. That includes those with 401ks.  

All his economic markers had slower growth than the years. Cutting taxes is good in all but not all tax cuts are good per se as they are usually offset by cutting spending.