First 18 minutes of The Medium

I love bloober team after Observer that game owned so hard. even enjoyed layers of fear 2 and blair witch. 

AND I like the intro of this game but I just can't get into this stupid two screen gimmick. :shrug:  

yeah this game is doomed to 70's or 60's, no gameplay or combat to speak of. it's xbox straight to gamepass fodder so it will never be aaa.

hopefully in 3 months when the improved PS5 version comes they atleast add a fucking gun, or a fucking plank of wood to hit enemies with. Blair witch lasted 7 weeks as an Xshit 'exclusive' , the multiplat pos will never keep even a PC shared multiplat. Playstation is guaranteed.

silent hill successor my ass. another indie walking sim for Xshit and of course, a day one PC launch :roll: 

lame as fuck

46 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah this game is doomed to 70's or 60's, no gameplay or combat to speak of. it's xbox straight to gamepass fodder so it will never be aaa.

hopefully in 3 months when the improved PS5 version comes they atleast add a fucking gun, or a fucking plank of wood to hit enemies with. Blair witch lasted 7 weeks as an Xshit 'exclusive' , the multiplat pos will never keep even a PC shared multiplat. Playstation is guaranteed.

silent hill successor my ass. another indie walking sim for Xshit and of course, a day one PC launch :roll: 

lame as fuck

:D   wow to GD, I wasn't hating. Just was actually ignorant of this game. I wanted to see combat. it looks like it would have been scary with it.

Not sure if I dig entirely point and click andventures.  I think it just pusses out on creating monsters, cuz you can fuck it up//it turns forever cheesy then.

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

:D   wow to GD, I wasn't hating. Just was actually ignorant of this game. I wanted to see combat. it looks like it would have been scary with it.

Not sure if I dig entirely point and click andventures.  I think it just pusses out on creating monsters, cuz you can fuck it up//it turns forever cheesy then.

layers of fear 2 and observer only had hide and seek and chase scenes, they were pretty good in observer, that game owned hard and blair witch wasn't really combat, you just looked at your dogs direction and then point your flash light in the dark. 

bloober team doesn't really do combat systems.

play observer, folks, it's blade runner meets seven :lawd: 

Looks like a spiritual successor to Alone in the Dark with a Silent Hill concept mixed in. The game feels old school so I'm definitely on board.

Troy Baker is the antagonist in this so it should be interesting.

Edited by DynamiteCop
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Looks like a spiritual successor to Alone in the Dark with a Silent Hill concept mixed in. The game feels old school so I'm definitely on board.

Exactly what it looks like. I always enjoy the exploration/puzzles/atmosphere of survival horror more than combat. Hopefully this turns out well.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I would have taken alan wake. it needs abonimal snowmen at least.