GTAV crosses 140 million copies sold after 2020 was the game's second best selling year behind its 2013 launch year

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

Jobless Loser Who Lives with Parents, that's not the issue I'm talking about at all. I want to know if they're going to make fun of your Woketard cult and ****, and how far they take it. Does anyone doubt that they'll leave in  the violence and sex except for retards like you? 

GTA will probably go even further in their Parody of Fox and their retarded base of a cult because at this point the real world Fox is like a bad parody of weasel news in GTA. 🤣😂

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know, you hate black people. 

I'm dying to see what the tone of GTA VI is like given our ridiculously turbulent political winds.    I'm still surprised they went an entire gen without releasing a new game.  

Still selling copies even after Epic gave the game away for free PC ? 😮

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

GTA will probably go even further in their Parody of Fox and their retarded base of a cult because at this point the real world Fox is like a bad parody of weasel news in GTA. 🤣😂

at which point, Saucer will claim that the "woke brigade" got to them.

I was joking, I'm looking forward to finish the gtav main story. I think i'm halfway through. Maybe gon take a look at online afterwards. one of my friends plays it regularly