GTAV crosses 140 million copies sold after 2020 was the game's second best selling year behind its 2013 launch year

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'm standing up for black people, and saying another poor representation of black people, and i'm sick of their intelligence being 3rd fiddle in media, especially with a title that has spread as far as this... and mentioning that tho it's just a video game, this shit effects our image worldwide (you wouldn't know. you're just learning English. I've been to Europe (born there) Africa, Asia and the US.

Are you fucking retarded?    :D

Omg... You've been to EUROPE? did you fly on a plane too? Do you have running water and electricity too? Lol this fgt. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know, you hate black people. 

I'm dying to see what the tone of GTA VI is like given our ridiculously turbulent political winds.    I'm still surprised they went an entire gen without releasing a new game.  

Still selling copies even after Epic gave the game away for free PC ? 😮

lfmao off topic chimp lips is just mad and bitter about yesterday.  I only pointed out where I've been to highlight the ;point of my post.

the point is I know far more about "black people" and how they're perceived inside and outside than you do. You are actually the type of dirtbag that doesn't deserve a cab to stop for them.  

"I speak better English than you. And I'm gonna make fun of your Japanese."

:D

dude. you are unhappy. go make fun of twinblade. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Omg... You've been to EUROPE? did you fly on a plane too? Do you have running water and electricity too? Lol this fgt. 

lfmao chimps brain is confused. he thinks he's talking to me and Malikrus at the same time.  :kaz:

dude you're a 24/7 circus chimp here. all you do is insult people.  fuuuckinjg die already. I can't wait. 

As for GTA V. Ultimately the black character becomes the main character. Michael and Trevor become cautionary paths he can find himself walking down as made evident by the end of the story. 

It's never actually presented that he isn't smart either. That's your prejudice that because of where he's from and his accent that he's just a dumb hood dude. 

Maybe next time they can make some weaboo clown that people laugh at in the street so you can feel a bond. 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

As for GTA V. Ultimately the black character becomes the main character. Michael and Trevor become cautionary paths he can find himself walking down as made evident by the end of the story. 

It's never actually presented that he isn't smart either. That's your prejudice that because of where he's from and his accent that he's just a dumb hood dude. 

Maybe next time they can make some weaboo clown that people laugh at in the street so you can feel a bond. 

no. you're a chimp. stop trying to be serious.  you will never be taken seriously. the weaboo is you actually, playing ghots of tooshima and watching foreign flicks but not speaking a lick of the language. 

lfmao you are retarded.  "they never represented he's not smart neither."

of course they fucking didn't chimp champ. If you think the hip hop image is helping or makes people think he's "intelligent," then again, maybe you should go to Japan or Europe fuckfo.  "street smarts" being given to black people is not helping them. Ironically, if they had a nerdy sporadic crazy motherfucker like me (WITH A BIG HEART) on the film/show that would have went a lot further. 

anywho, this is all over your head. you're more interested in hurting others cuz you can't deal with yourself. 

Edited by kokujin
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not talking about my impression of him , you dib-dab. I'm talking about what actually translates to the rest of the world. god you're thick. :|:D

sit down. stick to jerry springer inside your heart. you and Kaz can make out. 

23 minutes ago, kokujin said:

no. you're a chimp. stop trying to be serious.  you will never be taken seriously. the weaboo is you actually, playing ghots of tooshima and watching foreign flicks but not speaking a lick of the language. 

lfmao you are retarded.  "they never represented he's not smart neither."

of course they fucking didn't chimp champ. If you think the hip hop image is helping or makes people think he's "intelligent," then again, maybe you should go to Japan or Europe fuckfo.  "street smarts" being given to black people is not helping them. Ironically, if they had a nerdy sporadic crazy motherfucker like me (WITH A BIG HEART) on the film/show that would have went a lot further. 

anywho, this is all over your head. you're more interested in hurting others cuz you can't deal with yourself. 

Lmfao that's the thing. It always comes back to your self hatred. The "I'm the good black man!" bullshit you tell yourself. Who acts like he's the first and only black man to fly on an airplane or something. 

I don't think anyone getting a GTA game is looking for a serious portrayal of anyone. If you think some down low twink who acts like Uncle Ruckus licking dick for fun and speaking broken Japanese is a character people want... I'll wait and see. 

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

It satirized contemporary society like GTA V. I loved its Fox News satire.

How did you get this retarded? A traumatic brain injury? Is that why you're 38 and don't have a job and live at home with your parents?

Sweetie.............a GTAV multiplayer heist with new characters and a storyline just came out last month.

Tons of cutscenes

Are you retarded?

Notice how you really aren't keeping up with GTA?

You're just following "da libs" and getting ready to start crying if they point out anything, and fake outrage.  Reminds me of 2 year old kids who look at other kids to see what toy they pickup in their room, and then immediately runs over and cries and acts like they were going to play with that toy.

LOL, you loved its "Fox news satire".

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie.............a GTAV multiplayer heist with new characters and a storyline just came out last month.

Tons of cutscenes

Are you retarded?

Notice how you really aren't keeping up with GTA?

You're just following "da libs" and getting ready to start crying if they point out anything, and fake outrage.  Reminds me of 2 year old kids who look at other kids to see what toy they pickup in their room, and then immediately runs over and cries and acts like they were going to play with that toy.

LOL, you loved its "Fox news satire".

Jobless Loser Who Lives with Parents, that's not the issue I'm talking about at all. I want to know if they're going to make fun of your Woketard cult and ****, and how far they take it. Does anyone doubt that they'll leave in  the violence and sex except for retards like you? 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Jobless Loser Who Lives with Parents, that's not the issue I'm talking about at all. I want to know if they're going to make fun of your Woketard cult and MAGA, and how far they take it. Does anyone doubt that they'll leave in  the violence and sex except for retards like you? 

Yeah, in other words you just lost this argument and didn't know what to do, and are just shitting out from your mouth.

Thanks for confirming, sugartits.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, in other words you just lost this argument and didn't know what to do, and are just shitting out from your mouth.

Thanks for confirming, sugartits.

You're so retarded you thought the politics of GTA are the same as DRD.  :biggrin:

Is your dad pissed that you sleep until noon everyday and refuse to look for work? Or has he just giving up on you? :pavarotti:

Just now, Saucer said:

You're so retarded you thought the politics of GTA are the same as DRD.  :biggrin:

Is your dad pissed that you sleep until noon everyday and refuse to look for work? Or has he just giving up on you? :pavarotti:

DRD?????????:kaz:

This guy sounds like Bruce Castor on tv right now:lawl::lawl::lawl:

He even knows he lost the argument, he's trying so hard.

17 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'll make this very clear. Saucer is 3 notches above you on the IQ scale Jeh. You shouldn't be calling anyone a retard.  

LOL, this guy is so butthurt that he's aligning himself with Saucer.

Damn, I'm good.