One man is responsible for the demise of music quality

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cooke stop focusing on what you hate and focus on what you love. You'll sooner realize mainstream stuff are gateways to more niche genres; your favorite music isn't going to die, and while it may evol

Stop sucking Z  warrior's cock Kaz

all you need is    baby baby ooooo oooo baby baby touch my pussy   ooo ooo wooo    woo ooo wooo   oh yeaaaaah   my pussy touches you ba

Just now, Goukosan said:

Cooke you're hopeless.

Nah, I do quite well for myself. Thanks for your concern buddy. Thanks for hopping on the hate Cooke drive-by. Always a good time 😉

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

I mean this thread is you complaining about singles so it seems appropriate.

I'm really just talking about pop music in general. Why it's popular and why it's so fucking awful. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I'm really just talking about pop music in general. Why it's popular and why it's so fucking awful. 

I already told you why it's popular, ADHD sperg slaves with no personal taste or ability to think for themselves. They're the same people that play shit games like Fortnite, they're the same people constantly entrenched in the media. 

They're told what's popular, they're told what's good, they're told what to think, they're told what they should like and they don't question it. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You've made this thread at least once per year and always post some shitty Youtube vid to go along with it. 

And he always goes have the low hanging fruit. Like any decade on record will be filled with one hit wonders or popular artist who just cranked out easily digested bullshit. Pretty sure Cucke made another "shitty music" thread this week too. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Nah, I do quite well for myself. Thanks for your concern buddy. Thanks for hopping on the hate Cooke drive-by. Always a good time 😉

Nah you're hopeless... same thread every year and same outcome... multiple posters curb stomping you into the ground while continue to display lack of basic understanding. 

carry on. 

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

He is not saying he likes it. or endorses it. He's admitting the crazy outspread of the crap while making another point. OFC he ignores it. He listens to his own shitty guitar raps.

Uhh, I didn't say he likes it or anything? :D  And he obviously doesn't ignore it. Like goku points out he did this before. He just can't ignore it. :shrug: 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And he always goes have the low hanging fruit. Like any decade on record will be filled with one hit wonders or popular artist who just cranked out easily digested bullshit. Pretty sure Cucke made another "shitty music" thread this week too. 

you got another mean slob on your chin.  does your fake gf with no respect, knwo you follow our chin nig nig?  you come back for a little nig nig? bitch ass niggah. 

cooke stop focusing on what you hate and focus on what you love. You'll sooner realize mainstream stuff are gateways to more niche genres; your favorite music isn't going to die, and while it may evolve differently with every new generation, your favorite classics can be replayed over and over forever.

❤️

• Ben 2
32 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

cooke stop focusing on what you hate and focus on what you love. You'll sooner realize mainstream stuff are gateways to more niche genres; your favorite music isn't going to die, and while it may evolve differently with every new generation, your favorite classics can be replayed over and over forever.

❤️

hey zwarrior, stop being so cool :gasp: 

• Haha 1

Cocke’s always on here trying to prove how much he loves manly rock music and hates pop music/women singers.

“I’m not like other gays I swear I’m basically straight!1!” 😭

You’re 40 and still self loathing and trying to act like you have better music taste than people, will you ever grow up? 🤔 

• dead 1
18 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Cocke’s always on here trying to prove how much he loves manly rock music and hates pop music/women singers.

“I’m not like other gays I swear I’m basically straight!1!” 😭

You’re 40 and still self loathing and trying to act like you have better music taste than people, will you ever grow up? 🤔 

Lol here comes the fgt police. Still bolemic and dying your hair black you emo bitch? 

Thanks for espousing your stereotypes on what music gay people should be listening to. Fucking homo. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help