Next-gen PSVR controller

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you don't know what you are even talking about.

They have the single most defining feature of the Valve Index controller: finger tracking. That IS 'following in their footsteps."

Were you typing your post because Sony's controller had a circular black ring, and immediately thought it was the same thing as the Oculus black ring on the Rift controller? You can't be that dumb, right?

You're dumb, they have middle, index and thumb, a single sensor point more than a 2016 CV1 Touch controller. The Index is 5 point finger tracking. 

Also like I said the retardation of going with an Oculus Touch design where continuous holding of the controller is required instead of Valve's industry leading design which is hands free shows how out of touch they are.

You're not equipped for this conversation so shut the fuck up.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/18/next-gen-vr-on-ps5-the-new-controller/         Features The new VR controller enables players to feel and interact

Seriously, fucking stop wasting money on this. GTA online with a controller is more immersive than any VR game can hope to be in a next 2 decades. 

Four!  

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're dumb, they have middle, index and thumb, a single sensor point more than a 2016 CV1 Touch controller. The Index is 5 point finger tracking. 

Also like I said the retardation of going with an Oculus Touch design where continuous holding of the controller is required instead of Valve's industry leading design which is hands free shows how out of touch they are.

He's fucking retarded :mj: 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sony's own prototype videos and patents show 5-finger tracking, sweetie.

And now you are moving goalposts to "you have to hold the controller"

Sweetie..........that's just a strap. Sony could easily add that.

I love that is what you are now trying to HINGE YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT on, now. LOL

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's fucking retarded :mj: 

You got bitchslapped immediately upon entering here.

And now look at you............you're actually hiding behind Dynocrap. As if I needed any more proof that you are aware you lost this argument, hard.

I own like $4k in VR equipment and this moron is trying to act like he knows anything. Patents lol? Hey idiot it states right there in black and white that it's 3 point from their official blog of the finalized hardware.

Also it's not just a strap idiot, it's an entirely different shape purpose built for gripless use.

Dumb....

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I own like $4k in VR equipment and this moron is trying to act like he knows anything. Patents lol? Hey idiot it states right there in black and white that it's 3 point from their official blog of the finalized hardware.

Also it's not just a strap idiot, it's an entirely different shape purpose built for gripless use.

Dumb....

And he's trying to lecture me about Oculus.. when I own a Rift and the Quest 2 :smilecry: 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

He owns a PSVR thst he's never even used and he's trying to lecture me about anything lol, just no...

Yep.  Reminds me of the time when he acted like GT was better than Forza... because he was going to play it any day now.............

...2 years ago and still hasn't :mj: 

He's a fucking clown and I enjoy treating him like the bitch he is :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  Reminds me of the time when he acted like GT was better than Forza... because he was going to play it any day now.............

...2 years ago and still hasn't :mj: 

He's a fucking clown and I enjoy treating him like the bitch he is :tom: 

Four!

:mj:

• Geese 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

^holy shit derpy is MAD :tom: 

bubu da plastic :lemming: 

:smilecry: 

oh man, he's now attempting projection.

so he's basically admitting that he is mad.

which is another proof that he is aware that he lost the argument, hard.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Dumb....

Another Dynocrap prediction, eh?

The blog states that finger detection works in areas were there's a BUTTON.

Its not saying its only detecting three fingers only, you fucking moron.

Your thumb is hovering over the face buttons............it DETECTS proximity even though there's face buttons there.

Your ring finger is hovering over the Adaptive Trigger.........it DETECTS proximity even though there's a trigger button there.

Your middle finger is hovering over the "grip" (L1/R1) buttons.......it DETECTS promixity even though there's a button there.

What they are saying is that there is a proximity sensor that is STILL THERE even though there are physical buttons there for the Thumb, Ring, and Middle Finger.

The proximity sensor exists for ALL FIVE FINGERS, we know this because Sony specifically patented and showed us this:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And he's trying to lecture me a

bout Oculus.. when I own a Rift and the Quest 2 :smilecry: 

And you ended up being wrong and lying about finger tracking through capacitive sensors.

And you tried to pretend you didn't know finger tracking was only possible through the cameras.

So..........yeah, I lectured you alright, because you apparently needed one.:drake:

Jerry's so fucking stupid the only way he can even attempt to win arguments is by claiming others are saying shit they aren't :tom: 

It's hard to have full finger tracking.... when you actually have to HOLD THE FUCKING CONTROLLER....  LMAO this idiot :kaz: 

It's using sensors to approximate motion with machine learning.  It's essentially the same shit as Oculus.  There's no pressure sensitivity.. 

LOL you can make a peace sign :drake: 

Edited by Remij

Jerry you are too stupid for words.

Finger touch detection: The controller can detect your fingers without any pressing in the areas where you place your thumb, index, or middle fingers. This enables you to make more natural gestures with your hands during gameplay.

Just now, Remij said:

Jerry's so fucking stupid the only way he can even attempt to win arguments

he's now trying to win arguments by being jonb and being too cowardly to direct-quote.

this pleases me to now end.

he's lost the argument, and he knows it, because if he had a response to put me down...........he would've directly responding to me by now.

He hasn't.

and will continue not doing so. :drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's now trying to win arguments by being jonb and being too cowardly to direct-quote.

this pleases me to now end.

he's lost the argument, and he knows it, because if he had a response to put me down...........he would've directly responding to me by now.

He hasn't.

and will continue not doing so. :drake:

I've been quoting you the entire time retard :mj: 

The time I wasn't talking to you... I didn't quote you :drake: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Jerry you are too stupid for words.

Finger touch detection: The controller can detect your fingers without any pressing in the areas where you place your thumb, index, or middle fingers. This enables you to make more natural gestures with your hands during gameplay.

because there are buttons there.

that is why they are singling out the thumb, index and middle fingers.

the thumb, index, or middle fingers are the ONLY areas where there is something to press.

the proximity sensor exist for all the fingers.

Sweetie..............they literally showed us this already on video.

Except, if you notice, there's no physical buttons. But now they are telling you that EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE BUTTONS THERE, the proximity sensor still allows you to hover your finger over.

Just now, Remij said:

I've been quoting you the entire time retard :mj: 

The time I wasn't talking to you... I didn't quote you :drake: 

No you haven't.

You've been hiding behind dynocrap. Which is, obviously, hilarious.

Notice how he's easily trying to create an argument out of this............because it helps him stall for time for the argument that he's already lost.

Just now, jehurey said:

because there are buttons there.

that is why they are singling out the thumb, index and middle fingers.

the thumb, index, or middle fingers are the ONLY areas where there is something to press.

the proximity sensor exist for all the fingers.

Sweetie..............they literally showed us this already on video.

Except, if you notice, there's no physical buttons. But now they are telling you that EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE BUTTONS THERE, the proximity sensor still allows you to hover your finger over.

:drake: 

:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

:lawl: 

he's got no response.

and he knows it.

who am i going to believe? Dynocrap?

Or Sony's own patent, and Sony's own video demonstrating their own tech?

That's how bad of a place Remij is in right now.........if he's running towards Dynocrap.:lawl: