Series X/S to start rolling out Dolby Vision support - works with any game that supports HDR

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

ptCh2Bm.jpgSimmer down :blessed:

Posting one sloppy pic after you were called out means nothing. Look at the pride with which you boasted about that xbox, look at all the photos you took, you’d be baiting jerry into it for weeks because you really wanted to show off that xbox. Switch though? Just an afterthought.

Now tell me why is a Sheep so eager to show off his xbox?

Not that it matters because at the end of the day you’re self-owned for buying one in the first place :lul:  No games!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey is a real life Martin from the Simpsons     

That wouldn't happen because nobody invites you to parties.  

So why haven’t they? I’m sure they also can do expandable storage too.. oh wait

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@jehurey, it looks like @ghostz has posted enough proof.

Nope.

The bet was for him to provide proof that he owns his own Xbox gamer profile.

Where did you get this idea that the bet was about his Xbox hardware?

You already know that he's avoiding posting his Xbox profile...........he even told you he wouldn't post it.

He already lost a bet.

And you were supposed to ban him for a full 7 days, yet you let him off the hook after one day.

Did you he try to sneak a new bet, right now?

Yup, he did.

That's not gonna work.

You owe me 6 days of him getting banned.

Edited by jehurey
50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

The bet was for him to provide proof that he owns his own Xbox gamer profile.

Where did you get this idea that the bet was about his Xbox hardware?

You already know that he's avoiding posting his Xbox profile...........he even told you he wouldn't post it.

He already lost a bet.

And you were supposed to ban him for a full 7 days, yet you let him off the hook after one day.

Did you he try to sneak a new bet, right now?

Yup, he did.

That's not gonna work.

You owe me 6 days of him getting banned.

he was banned for 7 days. no clue how it ended up being 1. but i get him not wanting to show his profile name. and can you even share profiles?

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

he was banned for 7 days. no clue how it ended up being 1. but i get him not wanting to show his profile name. and can you even share profiles?

of course he can, gamertag.com website allows him to make a sig.

how did he convince you that I agreed to a bet as to whether he has Xbox hardware? Or his credit card is on file?

The bet was over whether he could prove that was actually his Xbox profile, or if its a shared profile.

That's why he doesn't want to show the profile, because all of a sudden, even though he showing us photos of his living room......he suddenly says its a "privacy issue."

Nah, its just that there's other people using that xbox profile.

Just now, jehurey said:

of course he can, gamertag.com website allows him to make a sig.

how did he convince you that I agreed to a bet as to whether he has Xbox hardware? Or his credit card is on file?

The bet was over whether he could prove that was actually his Xbox profile, or if its a shared profile.

That's why he doesn't want to show the profile, because all of a sudden, even though he showing us photos of his living room......he suddenly says its a "privacy issue."

Nah, its just that there's other people using that xbox profile.

he says his profile name is identical to his social media ones. i can see him not wanting to share it here.

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

he says his profile name is identical to his social media ones. i can see him not wanting to share it here.

he just shares it with everybody he plays online on Xbox. that's all

8 years ago on this forum, LP challenged him to a bet for ghost to show his xbox gamer profile.

.........he bailed out of that one, as well. And was called a Dick Tucker because of it.

Hardly doubt this is about a privacy issue.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he just shares it with everybody he plays online on Xbox. that's all

8 years ago on this forum, LP challenged him to a bet for ghost to show his xbox gamer profile.

.........he bailed out of that one, as well. And was called a Dick Tucker because of it.

Hardly doubt this is about a privacy issue.

yeah, but they are his real life friends. i don't share my private info with peeps on here. hell, i don't even have my name on any of my social media or any of my email accounts (minus my company one). if his account is a name used on accounts that can leak his personal info, i don't see why it's an issue.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Already has been confirmed. :reg: Should I bust out the M1 now??? :vince:

No, you should get banned for the remaining 6 days that GD forgot to ban you.

You didn't make any bet.

In fact you had already the bet.

notice how he can't show the one thing he's been challenged to show, repeatedly.

he's actually bargaining to show other things.:drake: its quite funny.

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, but they are his real life friends. i don't share my private info with peeps on here. hell, i don't even have my name on any of my social media or any of my email accounts (minus my company one). if his account is a name used on accounts that can leak his personal info, i don't see why it's an issue.

you are a saint for dealing with this stuff lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

or I can post another sig if you want, andrew:reg:

FYI, leaking personal info is a permban. Therefore, to prevent shit from getting out of hand, there will be no sig bet here. @ghostz  let’s keep sig bets to only games - nothing about user accounts.