MLB The Show is coming to Game Pass day 1

Also consider for a second Jehurey... that HZD is only available to buy... and Halo MCC has been available on Game Pass since day 1 :drake: 

So MCC sold 3M+ and Horizon sold 1M+...

but yea... Halo's just doing so BADLY :danylol: 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Show's Over  

Cows literally getting hit with a pitch with this one. One of their top exclusives, now available on another platform... for FREE

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

So where's your proof that Fortnight is growing due to free games on EGS.  Because I haven't played Fortnite at all, and I have over 150 free games on EGS.

There's the growth

https://i.redd.it/5w5u7eplt3e61.jpg

Not to mention that they ended up basically diversifying their portfolio for other future products.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh, you think my sig reflects how I truly feel about Sony... and isn't just a jab at idiot PS fanboys like on SYSTEMWARS.NET??? :mj:

No.........it reflect how you are thinking about Jim Ryan all the time.

If you wanted to make fun at PS fanboys............your sig would be making fun of the PS fanboys.

But, its clearly about you hating Jim Ryan, bigtime.

You really do hope that Jim Ryan fails as badly as Phil. And you've basically been wishing it out loud for almost a year now.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Also consider for a second Jehurey... that HZD is only available to buy... and Halo MCC has been available on Game Pass since day 1 :drake: 

So MCC sold 3M+ and Horizon sold 1M+...

but yea... Halo's just doing so BADLY :danylol: 

Yeah.

Halo is a ............wait for it.................first person shooter.

Gee, I wonder why I kept on referring to the PC audience when setting Halo's expectations.

:drake: He actually thought he had a clever comeback. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

There's the growth

https://i.redd.it/5w5u7eplt3e61.jpg

Not to mention that they ended up basically diversifying their portfolio for other future products.

That's FLAT idiot :smilecry: 

429M in 2019... vs 435M in 2020....  Nobody is spending much money in EGS.

And look at the amount of free games claimed vs before... WAY MORE.. and yet spending hasn't increased barely at all LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........it reflect how you are thinking about Jim Ryan all the time.

If you wanted to make fun at PS fanboys............your sig would be making fun of the PS fanboys.

But, its clearly about you hating Jim Ryan, bigtime.

You really do hope that Jim Ryan fails as badly as Phil. And you've basically been wishing it out loud for almost a year now.

I love Jim lmao.. you got it twisted.  He's going to open Sony up to PC.

You clearly don't understand what's happening here LMAO.  It's only YOU... a Playstation fanboy.. that considers Jim Ryan "failing" if he releases games on PC... :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

That's FLAT idiot :smilecry: 

429M in 2019... vs 435M in 2020....  Nobody is spending much money in EGS.

And look at the amount of free games claimed vs before... WAY MORE.. and yet spending hasn't increased barely at all LOL

No, for a startup competing in an area that is already dominated by Steam.

That's definitely progress, and taking away from Steam.

GamePass is slowing down..............and it has no actual competitor in its particular space.

(Besides people who want to own their games)

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I love Jim lmao..

No, you don't.

Little too late to put on that act.

I left your ass swollen so badly when making fun of Phil's failure to deliver games, which EVERYBODY on this forum was doing........that you have been talking about jim Ryan ever since.

Yeah.

Halo is a ............wait for it.................first person shooter.

Gee, I wonder why I kept on referring to the PC audience when setting Halo's expectations.

:drake: He actually thought he had a clever comeback. LOL

Halo sold 3x as much... at least... AFTER Halo's heyday... and Halo MCC is a collection of OLD games... HZD was a current gen Sony exclusive which sold like 10M :drake: 

You ACTUALLY thought I'd let you get away with attempting to change the "expectations" :mj: 

No, for a startup competing in an area that is already dominated by Steam.

That's definitely progress, and taking away from Steam.

GamePass is slowing down..............and it has no actual competitor in its particular space.

(Besides people who want to own their games)

No... because Steam is growing... LOL

Taking away from Steam he says :smilecry: :rofl: 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/record-users

:ovolol: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

Little too late to put on that act.

I left your ass swollen so badly when making fun of Phil's failure to deliver games, which EVERYBODY on this forum was doing........that you have been talking about jim Ryan ever since.

The joke of the sig is that Jim's my inside man...

But yea... I hate Jim Ryan :drake: 

:rofl: 

Halo sold 3x as much... at least... AFTER Halo's heyday... and Halo MCC is a collection of OLD games... HZD was a current gen Sony exclusive which sold like 10M :drake: 

You ACTUALLY thought I'd let you get away with attempting to change the "expectations" :mj: 

Nope, that isn't going to work.

Supposedly, according to lemmings' (your) narrative. PC gamers have been wanting to get their hands on halo for TWENTY YEARS

Horizon is a new IP that came out 3 years ago.

"A collection of old games"

Holy shit you are making some really bad excuses for Microsoft properties underperforming.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, that isn't going to work.

Supposedly, according to lemmings' (your) narrative. PC gamers have been wanting to get their hands on halo for TWENTY YEARS

Horizon is a new IP that came out 3 years ago.

"A collection of old games"

Holy shit you are making some really bad excuses for Microsoft properties underperforming.

In fact... the fact that Halo is another FPS... in a genre already overflowing with games on PC... makes it all the more impressive actually.  The expectations are that it takes more impressive FPS to satisfy PC gamers... :mj: 

God I can't believe you ACTUALLY thought that was a good angle :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... because Steam is growing... LOL

Taking away from Steam he says :smilecry: :rofl: 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/record-users

:ovolol: 

Yup...........so they were able to grow in front of Steam.

What's GamePass excuse for slowing down in the presence of.............no competition?

The joke of the sig is that Jim's my inside man...

But yea... I hate Jim Ryan :drake: 

:rofl: 

Yup, you really do.

There's no point in you trying to retcon this. Everybody already knows that you have it out for Sony.

In fact... the fact that Halo is another FPS... in a genre already overflowing with games on PC...

Doesn't change the fact that a FPS will sell more than a relatively unknown new IP that isn't a first-person game.

its not even a MULTIPLAYER game.

sweetie...........I love seeing you type excuses for explaining Halo looking bad.

I don't want you to stop..............keep on giving me more excuses on why Halo underperformed.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup...........so they were able to grow in front of Steam.

What's GamePass excuse for slowing down in the presence of.............no competition?

Yup, you really do.

There's no point in you trying to retcon this. Everybody already knows that you have it out for Sony.

No they weren't... they were able to remain flat regarding Fortnite... and lose money by giving away more free games:rofl: 

Steam has grown... EGS has remained flat.

And I'm not retconning anything..  YOU are the one who thinks Sony releasing games on PC is their failure.  Which is why I keep using it against you.  Why Jim big D Ryan is my sleeper agent "destroying" Sony....

Look at the petitions of Sony fanboys to remove Jim Ryan from Sony :smilecry: 

If Jim Ryan is a failure... it's because he's doing what you don't want him to do...  He's doing exactly what I want him to do :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

No they weren't... they were able to remain flat regarding Fortnite... and lose money by giving away more free games:rofl: 

Steam has grown... EGS has remained flat.

Nope, it has clearly grown.

Mind you, they could do what Microsoft does, and simply list "users" instead of listing hard revenue numbers.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

And I'm not retconning anything..

Yeah you are. People have ALREADY made fun of you about your Sony butthurt.

And now you're saying that I'm thinking that Jim Ryan has failed?

:drake: You can't even project properly.

Just now, jehurey said:

Doesn't change the fact that a FPS will sell more than a relatively unknown new IP that isn't a first-person game.

its not even a MULTIPLAYER game.

sweetie...........I love seeing you type excuses for explaining Halo looking bad.

I don't want you to stop..............keep on giving me more excuses on why Halo underperformed.

Nope, not true.  Tons of FPS games are released and die.

Halo is selling MASSIVE numbers on PC.  3-5M is incredible for those games.  You guys were saying Halo is dead.  Surely a console exclusive game selling 3-5M copies on one PC platform alone is impressive.  The rest of the world seems to think Halo did awesome numbers on PC.

Maybe you just have unrealistic expectations.. because I'm not the one saying Halo and Horizon ZD sales on PC aren't impressive...  (funny thing is one of your angles against the Sony exclusives coming to PC is that they are old.... LMAO)

Nope, it has clearly grown.

Mind you, they could do what Microsoft does, and simply list "users" instead of listing hard revenue numbers.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Yeah you are. People have ALREADY made fun of you about your Sony butthurt.

And now you're saying that I'm thinking that Jim Ryan has failed?

:drake: You can't even project properly.

No it clearly hasn't.  20M in revenue for the year over last year... isn't growth :mj:

It's going to be hilarious watching you attempt to claim it is.. while claiming that Game Pass isn't :rofl: 

You're the one who thinks that IF Jim Ryan releases more games on PC.. he's failed.  I know that because that's the metric you've set up for him.  You claim that if he does what I'm "asking for" then he's going to be a failure like Phil Spencer.

Phil Spencer is succeeding for me, because he's bringing things to the platform I play on.  Same with Jimbo.  YOU are the one that considers that a failure for Xbox... and now by extension Sony.  And that has you MAD.