New BF6 rumor bombshells: No last gen versions and will be available on Gamepass DAY ONE

Just now, Twinblade said:

If the game pass rumor is true that will be huge for MS.....I really gotta give them props for these deals they've been making.

Sony is going to be in trouble this gen.

You knew Sony was going to be in trouble when MS gave Phil free reign to throw Billions around.....

And Satya insists they aren't done.

MS' goal is simple.  Buy and build up studios to keep pumping out games ALL THE TIME.

Yea, the jokes are coming that MS still hasn't released anything this gen so far... but that's going to change... starting with Halo. B) 

Bethesda - 7.5B+

Discord - ~10B+

They just bought an AI company for ~19B too.. lmfao.

Now... imagine if they start throwing millions and millions around for every big 3rd party game franchise to hit Game Pass day 1...  It doesn't even have to be exclusive.. just have it on GP day 1.  $70 on the competition.. or "included with your GP subscription"....

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

people will pay 70 for cod before playing bf for free :lul:

absolutely.

In a post warzone world, BF is as dead as they come.

And that's not even due to the peg-leg tranny backlash from BFV, the franchise has simply been ousted. Warzone is free so they have no choice but to emergency launch into gamepass.

failed IP

CoD including Warzone is absolute trash. As long as they tone down the pandering im convinced BF6 will own. They're taking their time as well which needs to be mentioned again, when it releases the game will have been in development for longer than BFV, but also one game will have been their focus (DICE was working on Battlefront 2 and BFV simultaneously). They also have more studios (like Criterion) on board helping out.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

CoD including Warzone is absolute trash. As long as they tone down the pandering im convinced BF6 will own. They're taking their time as well which needs to be mentioned again, when it releases the game will have been in development for longer than BFV, but also one game will have been their focus (DICE was working on Battlefront 2 and BFV simultaneously). They also have more studios (like Criterion) on board helping out.

A Muslim communist female fighter isn't realistic? 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

Is Battlefield 1 MP any good? Or should I got straight to BFV?

I would say BFV. It had more controversial changes on the MP side but they've patched the shit out of it, and I think its in a pretty good state now. All of the DLC was free as well so its got a lot of content.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I would say BFV. It had more controversial changes on the MP side but they've patched the shit out of it, and I think its in a pretty good state now. All of the DLC was free as well so its got a lot of content.

Thanks. 

BFV, even on sale is a bit too pricey though. I'll think about it.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Just buy it on origin. Its required to play the game anyway, even if you were to get it on steam.

I know, I played a bunch of Star Wars Battlefront 2 not long ago. 

Everyone are complaining about hackers, is it really that bad?