The Great Ace Attorney now up for preorder on Switch (Physical)

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Excited to play these! :glad: 

Those Famicom Detective Club games look pretty quality too.  If anyone here plays them let me know how they are. 

They’re reviewing pretty well for VN’s with 70s on metacritic. I just wish they had a physical release. :( 

every ace attorney game will eventually be on $18 on the eShop.

Not that it should deter people from buying the game, when it releases.

But I am quite far behind on the series that it serves no use for me to buy the game at this time.

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

every ace attorney game will eventually be on $18 on the eShop.

Not that it should deter people from buying the game, when it releases.

But I am quite far behind on the series that it serves no use for me to buy the game at this time.

No shit, the previous Ace Attorney collection often goes on sale for $20 or less. You get the first three games for cheap.

I've discovered this series way back when there was only the first game having came out on the Nintendo DS. I'm up to date to say the least.

Fun fact, I've recently started selling my Ace Attorney collection and it's netting me great profits. Each one are worth over $100. I paid maybe $40-$50 for them back in the days.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No shit, the previous Ace Attorney collection often goes on sale for $20 or less. You get the first three games for cheap.

I've discovered this series way back when there was only the first game having came out on the Nintendo DS. I'm up to date to say the least.

Fun fact, I've recently started selling my Ace Attorney collection and it's netting me great profits. Each one are worth over $100. I paid maybe $40-$50 for them back in the days.

I actually read online that playing the DS versions are slightly more preferred than any other version, and even the remake.

And I've always felt that way. The noises of the game, the dual screen. It just feels right to play the first three games, Apollo Justice, and Ace Attorney Investigations on the DS.

And I have an Acekard 2 cartridge for playing ROMs of those games on my DSi. And a nice DSi, in perfect condition, to play those games.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I actually read online that playing the DS versions are slightly more preferred than any other version, and even the remake.

And I've always felt that way. The noises of the game, the dual screen. It just feels right to play the first three games, Apollo Justice, and Ace Attorney Investigations on the DS.

And I have an Acekard 2 cartridge for playing ROMs of those games on my DSi. And a nice DSi, in perfect condition, to play those games.

Not sure I'd go back to the DS versions but I can see why some people would prefer it that way.

You should get to it, the first three games are still some of the best in the series.

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5da468b7abcd1b71ede422f8e8c8a02e.jpeg

That's in Japan bro.  The physical version is exclusive to the Switch the in the west..  

"While The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is now available for pre-order at online retailers, it's also now confirmed that only the Nintendo Switch version of the game is receiving a physical edition of the game. That means that PC and PS4 users in the west will only be able to get the game digitally."  @Ramza

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/great-ace-attorney-chronicles-physical-release-pre-order/amp/

Hey at least you tried. :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's in Japan bro.  The physical version is exclusive to the Switch the in the west..  

"While The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is now available for pre-order at online retailers, it's also now confirmed that only the Nintendo Switch version of the game is receiving a physical edition of the game. That means that PC and PS4 users in the west will only be able to get the game digitally."  @Ramza

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/great-ace-attorney-chronicles-physical-release-pre-order/amp/

Ace Attorney trilogy was playable in full English. :ben:

Not sure if it is for the sequel. 

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

its fully in english

https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-english/13/70eed1

and itll match my JP AA trilogy ps4 copy since theyre both the same region. buying the NA version of GAA on switch means both physical switch collection being different regions :puke:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

its fully in english

https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-english/13/70eed1

and itll match my JP AA trilogy ps4 copy since theyre both the same region. buying the NA version of GAA on switch means both physical switch collection being different regions :puke:

Yes, you have to import the PS4 physical from Japan because they Physical release in the west is exclusive to the Switch just like I said :tom5:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, you have to import the PS4 physical from Japan because they Physical release in the west is exclusive to the Switch just like I said :tom5:

On 2021-05-12 at 2:32 PM, Goukosan said:

Physically Exclusive :bate:

:ufdup:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

In response to this :cmpunk1:

oh shit, so this has the first game of the Great Ace Attorney, and that was never localised for the west, and its also got the second game.

so these are the first time they've available for the US.

Guess I will put in a preorder for these, physical version on the Switch.