Jeff Grubb - "Starfield is exclusive to Xbox and PC. Period."

20 hours ago, Remij said:

No it wasn't.

stfu retard

Grounded, contrast, we happy few, state of decay.....all flops. Isn't the highest score out of them a fucking 7? :|

halo and gears haven't had anything meaningful in years. Not since Gears 3 (10 years ago) or Halo reach (11 years ago).

Rare.....when was the last time Rare put out anything relevant? when was the last time Quake or Fable was relevant?

You're just naming shit for the sake of it. Naming the possibilities like JonB circa 2015, and everything was either cancelled or flopped.

It would be like me saying "well sony has colony wars, warhawk, folklore, untold legends, parappa the rapper". You know just old irrelevant games or flops that mean nothing in 2021.

But to lemshits like you, dumbocop and jenb each franchise represents a guaranteed AAA lmao :D hey we got Quake thats one AAA we getting dis gen guyz! oh look Rare well we can add banjo and perfect dark to the AAA list!!, oh hey Grounded yeah I'm sure microsoft will be bringing that back for an AAA sequel anytime soon!!

• dead 2
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

343 Industries       Bethesda Game Studios     The Coalition     Compulsion Games     Double Fine  

MS' first party is fine.  Better than PS overall if I'm honest.   Forza > GT Halo > Killzone Gears > Uncharted   Hellblade is good DOOM is good Elder S

Posted Images