Jeff Grubb - "Starfield is exclusive to Xbox and PC. Period."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

343 Industries       Bethesda Game Studios     The Coalition     Compulsion Games     Double Fine  

MS' first party is fine.  Better than PS overall if I'm honest.   Forza > GT Halo > Killzone Gears > Uncharted   Hellblade is good DOOM is good Elder S

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bodycount_ said:

lmfao everything sony makes has outscored gears and halo at this point

spiderman, ghost of tsushima, god of war, returnal, horizon zero dawn, everything has bested MS in critical reception

if even one ghost of tsushima quality game released for xbox, it's be heralded as MS crown jewel in nearly a decade

And yet your fav Sony game was Days Gone.... that 5/10 game.

LMFAO shut the FUCK up

-TLOU2 overrated because of Naughty Dog

-Spider-Man overrated because it's Spider-Man

-Returnal.. overrated because PS fanboys are thirsty as fuck for next gen games right now

Jesus christ :D 

39 minutes ago, Remij said:

I mean, I already explained it to you in this very thread.

Phil has ALREADY STATED they don't need to sell the games on other platforms.

Phil has ALREADY STATED his intentions with regards to building the value of Game Pass and is why they bought Bethesda.

You claimed that Starfield would be on Playstation...

And now Jeff Grubb is telling your retarded bitch ass, no... it wont be.

And you're still out here typing up retarded condescending posts about shareholders like as if you know a single fucking thing about anything :tom: 

Holy shit he's melting down.

Phil said back in 2019 that they weren't working on two next-gen Xbox skus.

Sweetie............Phil lies.:reg:

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

"Phil's lying... bubu teh shareholderz" :awww: 

LMFAO how fucking clear does Phil have to be :D :D 

he wasn't clear.

look at his quote. He said that any IP that has an existing base, they will not abandon that base and will support it with games.

Bethesda games have an existing base on Playstation platforms, that's not really up for debate.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit he's melting down.

Phil said back in 2019 that they weren't working on two next-gen Xbox skus.

Sweetie............Phil lies.:reg:

And Sony said they were porting Horizon ZD but that didn't mean that other games were coming... but here we are :drake: 

Not CONFIRMING something isn't the same as lying about it... 

lmfao and boy iz u stoopid :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And Sony said they were porting Horizon ZD but that didn't mean that other games were coming... but here we are :drake: 

Not CONFIRMING something isn't the same as lying about it... 

lmfao and boy iz u stoopid :hest: 

Poor guy is whatabout'ing so hard.:lawl:

That doesn't change the fact that Phil Spencer has been caught completely lying, sweetie.

There's really nothing you can say that changes that, right?

He's going to cry about playstation some more:drake:

[kicks feet up on desk]

So Starfield is a new ip which means there is technically no existing base on any platform. You can’t assume that people who liked Fallout and Oblivion are going to automatically buy the game. Most of the casual gamers who like those franchises have probably never even heard of starfield yet, so being exclusive to MS might not hurt it that much.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So Starfield is a new ip which means there is technically no existing base on any platform. You can’t assume that people who liked Fallout and Oblivion are going to automatically buy the game. Most of the casual gamers who like those franchises have probably never even heard of starfield yet, so being exclusive to MS might not hurt it that much.

that's actually a valid point, that is rooted in some actual logic.

which is more than what these lemmings have been doing itt, lol

that actually could be a call that Microsoft corporate could make, even though I would imagine that Todd Howard was overseeing a Playstation version of that game all the way up through 2020. but Microsoft could say that stop working on the Playstation version and make it a Xbox exclusive, at least for 2021.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

MS' first party is fine.  Better than PS overall if I'm honest.

Forza > GT

Halo > Killzone

Gears > Uncharted

Hellblade is good

DOOM is good

Elder Scrolls is good

Sea of Thieves is better and more original than anything Sony put out this past gen ffs.

Sony shit gets so overrated :D   God of War was great, TLOU2 sucked, Spider-man is good.

That's about it.

Holy shit I broke him. He got passed his Xbox 360 era Halo vs Killzone and Forza vs GT drivel and then got to the complete delusions. Straight up Deeno quality :lawl:

• Haha 2

Show us on the doll where Sony touched you? 

:tom:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

And yet your fav Sony game was Days Gone.... that 5/10 game.

LMFAO shut the FUCK up

-TLOU2 overrated because of Naughty Dog

-Spider-Man overrated because it's Spider-Man

-Returnal.. overrated because PS fanboys are thirsty as fuck for next gen games right now

Jesus christ :D 

The tears :mj:

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

God damn the cows are really up in arms about Bethesda games being exclusive huh :hest: 

I’ve always said MS games are crap, I’ve always said Bethesda games are crap. Stop crying because nobody is excited for them to combine into a bigger pile of crap :omglol:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I’ve always said MS games are crap, I’ve always said Bethesda games are crap. Stop crying because nobody is excited for them to combine into a bigger pile of crap :omglol:

Tell that to the cows who can't accept their future games are going to be exclusive :hest: 

13 hours ago, Remij said:

God damn the cows are really up in arms about Bethesda games being exclusive huh :hest: 

It's actually funny how a multi-billion dollar corporation known for exploitative behaviour can buy out a huge studio and at the thought of this corporation demanding that games be withheld from other platforms, fanboys clamor and cheer for it.

It's not surprising coming from you though, corporate cocksucker number 1. Microsoft is and always has been a cancer on the world and it's good to see that at the very least Bill Gates reputation may be in tatters soon.