NBA/NHL Playoffs 2021

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Great series and great fight by the Clippers. They didn't use the excuse of being down their best player or three starters total by the end and fought back and took down the number 1 seed in the west and had a very close series with the suns.   :salute:

Suns vs Bucks or ATL in the finals.... looking like it's Suns year this year... we shall see. 

about that

Y6n13gP.png

:lawl:

• dead 1
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Russ goes off and Celtics get beat tonight.

Should still work, Streameast [dot] live has also been great as of late, very few sputters, and solid bitrate quality  

about that      

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

about that

Y6n13gP.png

:lawl:

Reading is essential. 

"They didn't use the excuse of being down their best player or three starters total by the end and fought back and took down the number 1 seed in the west

They could have given up against the Jazz but didn't.... didn't make excuses and fought back and closed it out :lebron:

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Reading is essential. 

"They didn't use the excuse of being down their best player or three starters total by the end and fought back and took down the number 1 seed in the west

They could have given up against the Jazz but didn't.... didn't make excuses and fought back and closed it out :lebron:

and just joined the jazz in cancun, crying about their injuries while sipping on some henny :tom5:

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

and just joined the jazz in cancun, crying about their injuries while sipping on some henny :tom5:

That's ok, because they actually showed their resilience , didn't complain or totally collapse when their best player went down. 

Knocked off the #1 seed in the NBA and were 3 free throws away from beating the number 2 seed to make it to the finals.  All without 3 starters.   You really got to see the adjustments that had to be made game to game. 

Ty Lue made great adjustments and maximized what he could get from the Group. 

That's a Big difference than losing a player and the team totally collapses and doesn't even put up a fight or the coach doesn't make any meaningful adjustments. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's ok, because they actually showed their resilience , didn't complain or totally collapse when their best player went down. 

Knocked off the #1 seed in the NBA and were 3 free throws away from beating the number 2 seed to make it to the finals.  All without 3 starters.   You really got to see the adjustments that had to be made game to game. 

Ty Lue made great adjustments and maximized what he could get from the Group. 

That's a Big difference than losing a player and the team totally collapses and doesn't even put up a fight or the coach doesn't make any meaningful adjustments. 

when do the clippers hang the 2 games away from the finals banner?  :mickeyj:

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

when do the clippers hang the 2 games away from the finals banner?  :mickeyj:

Still salty I see 😂🤣... I'm talking about seeing a team fight through adversity meanwhile you're out here salting down the thread once again... lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still salty I see 😂🤣... I'm talking about seeing a team fight through adversity meanwhile you're out here salting down the thread once again... lmfao. 

im talking about seeing a team miss the finals for the 50th year in a row :kaz:

12 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

im talking about seeing a team miss the finals for the 50th year in a row :kaz:

Still salty confirmed. Take that up with Clippers Fans:lebron:

I'm a fan of basketball and those series were great to watch :juggle:

Doc got exposed and Ty Lue showed his chops :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still salty confirmed. Take that up with Clippers Fans:lebron:

I'm a fan of basketball and those series were great to watch :juggle:

Doc got exposed and Ty Lue showed his chops :salute:

true, i must admit seeing the clippers lose in embarrassing blow out fashion, pat bev melting down, and pandemic p costing them the series left me satisfied :banderoos:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

true, i must admit seeing the clippers lose in embarrassing blow out fashion, pat bev melting down, and pandemic p costing them the series left me satisfied :banderoos:

Dat residual salt is showing :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
  • 2 weeks later...

gg4Njpn.jpg

:lawl::lawl::lawl::blessed::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I've very happy for Giannis absolutely balling out and looking like a stone cold legend in shutting it down and getting his championship.

This has definitely been the funnest playoffs I've seen, possibly ever.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

gg4Njpn.jpg

:lawl::lawl::lawl::blessed::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I've very happy for Giannis absolutely balling out and looking like a stone cold legend in shutting it down and getting his championship.

This has definitely been the funnest playoffs I've seen, possibly ever.

I wouldn't say the most fun ever but it was a fun playoffs.