So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console port years later. 

Meanwhile Remi is acting like Tony Stark while he's playing GC emulators. 

It's not marginal for some of the best looking games, and over 95% of the time better experienced on PC with far higher FPS. Most games that come out each year are simply  far better on PC so how is that even  a sloppy second.   And I do not care what you say over DF as well as my own eyes (PC looks way better). A majority of multiplats come out on the same day on PC, and PC gets most of them due to having every single MS Exclusive, it's own exclusives/genres, the most AAA developers, and even some Sony exclusives going to it.

When 95% of the entirety of gaming is substantially better experienced on one system, you know it's king. IT's not even fair, I barely even post in the multiple SW forums because how badly PC won these last 2 gens. Carlos, the biggest anti-PC villain, even gave up.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console port years later. 

Meanwhile Remi is acting like Tony Stark while he's playing GC emulators. 

:lawl:

6 hours ago, Remij said:

I didn't lose any bet.  You tucked tail like a bitch.

And hun.... I have a better monitor than you... we've seen your trash 

rGqRKCe.jpeg

and even in that laughable pic, on your shitty monitor is a post where I stick to what I said and take a ban bet of yours... while this entire thread you BITCHED out LOL :lawl: 

And you have your PC hooked up to your TV using it with 225% scaling... because it's 8ft away and 55'' :mj: 

It's telling you think your 55'' TV is "big" ... and also that your OLED is "bright"... :hest: 

And you lost the Ancient demo bet too... because you're too PUSSY to post your performance with RTSS on...:rofl: 

And you're also wrong about my monitors resolution too... you're so fucking stupid it hurts my head.  My monitor alone cost more than what your OLED cost :tom: 

And that desk of yours :omglol: 

LOL, see what I mean about him losing his shit.

Look at him trying to find anything he can to make fun.....all because I listed factual information about how his PC is inferior to mines.

And he lost the Ancient demo, and he knows it because he doesn't want to mention the resolution.

And my OLED is literally better than his monitor, and he knows it. He's running less pixels, and inferior screen technology.

Keep on like you got POPPED IN DA MOUTH.

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

It's not marginal for some of the best looking games, and over 95% of the time better experienced on PC with far higher FPS. Most games that come out each year are simply  far better on PC so how is that even  a sloppy second.   And I do not care what you say over DF as well as my own eyes (PC looks way better). A majority of multiplats come out on the same day on PC, and PC gets most of them due to having every single MS Exclusive, it's own exclusives/genres, the most AAA developers, and even some Sony exclusives going to it.

When 95% of the entirety of gaming is substantially better experienced on one system, you know it's king. IT's not even fair, I barely even post in the multiple SW forums because how badly PC won these last 2 gens. Carlos, the biggest anti-PC villain, even gave up.

No, its literally the shaders that won those last two years..........and no other visual feature of those games.

Metro Exodus for being the first to introduce RTX lighting in 2019, and Cyberpunk for introducing RTX lighting and reflections in 2020.

And they were competing against 7 year old hardware, for the most part.

For goodness sakes, Digital Foundry's John Linneman just wrote an article in which he says that the BEST GRAPHICS will always truly be led by exclusives that are solely designed around the capabilities of a specific piece of new hardware, and that will almost always be console hardware.

John Carmack has also said that the most amount of graphics that can be squeezed out of hardware will almost always be from a dedicated piece of console hardware.

If these Playstation 5 games are starting to be designed the incredibly fast speeds of the SSD's, then they may have the upper hand for a while. Because the only PCs that can replicate that feature is a niche within a niche of the PC market, and both nVidia and Windows has yet to utilize that functionality to do what the PS5 is doing.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And they were competing against 7 year old hardware, for the most part  

That's too bad so sad. 

PC won last year  (meaning it was gfx king for last gen, like the gen before it) and will probably win this year. Just like it won most years of last gen and had the most amount of contenders each year.

Better luck with PS6.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

That's too bad.

PC won last year and will probably win this year.

No, it won probably win this year.

I'd love to see you point out an upcoming game that would beat Ratchet & Clank.

Remember, that is the VERY QUESTION that was posed in this thread. It still hasn't been answered yet.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, it won probably win this year.

I'd love to see you point out an upcoming game that would beat Ratchet & Clank.

Remember, that is the VERY QUESTION that was posed in this thread. It still hasn't been answered yet.

PC was graphics king vs PS2, PS3, and PS4.

PC will be graphics king over PS5. Rest assured. 

Four time grand champion.  

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

PC was graphics king vs PS2, PS3, and PS4.

PC will be graphics king over PS5. Rest assured. 

Four time grand champion.  

You're still avoiding the very simple question being asked in this thread since the very first post.

Let me know when you can get around to answering that, sweetcheeks.

That's too bad that you are reminiscing about the past, for something you can provide an answer for today.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're still avoiding the very simple question being asked in this thread since the very first post.

Let me know when you can get around to answering that, sweetcheeks.

That's too bad that you are reminiscing about the past, for something you can provide an answer for today.

Year isn't over my good friend. I will in fact bump this on Jesus's Birthday.  Multiple titles, running on PC, will look better. 

TB will, as usual, be crying and wrong. PC can't lose. How does it keep getting away with it!?

Edited by Substatic

BTW I call this the "Start of gen confidence". It literally happens every gen and I'm amazed that after 8 gens you console cultists still get tricked by it and don't understand what is going on. Why am I even saying console, it's just Cows. XB and N fans know their place.

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

BTW I call this the "Start of gen confidence". It literally happens every gen and I'm amazed that after 8 gens you console cultists still get tricked by it and don't understand what is going on. Why am I even saying console, it's just Cows. XB and N fans know their place.

Yep.. this is EXACTLY it.

Cows do this ever gen :hest: 

11 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Year isn't over my good friend. I will in fact bump this on Jesus's Birthday.  Multiple titles, running on PC, will look better. 

TB will, as usual, be crying and wrong. PC can't lose. How does it keep getting away with it!?

Once again the question is being posed to you?

What is your answer?

UNKNOWN PC game?

Is that your official answer?:lawl:

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah I'm gonna give you the same answer you gave me about the END of the console gen.

That's too bad.

It is what it is......and if the console beats you, then it beats you.

Don't make excuses for it.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once again the question is being posed to you?

What is your answer?

UNKNOWN PC game?

Is that your official answer?:lawl:

I'm waiting for DF citation so this doesn't just turn into an opinion wars.

Facts and Logic.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I'm waiting for DF citation so this doesn't just turn into an opinion wars.

Facts and Logic.

How is you answering a question, an opinion wars?

Do you have an answer to the question that has been asked from the very beginning of this thread? yes or No?

Its okay for you to say "No I currently don't"

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

..and if the console beats you, then it beats you.

Console has beaten PC in the past. This usually occurs at the first year  (and no more than that) of a new gen due to the reasons you listed and reasons I listed.

I do not think R&C constitutes as one of those instances. I will confirm this once the year is over.

Just now, jehurey said:

How is you answering a question, an opinion wars?

For me to list games that I believe look better than R&C would be my opinion.

This would just be me and you going back and forth on our opinions of what looks better until one of us can cite a more official source.

Console has beaten PC in the past.

Thanks for admitting that.

And sometimes PC beats console.

Don't see why you are trying to push the idea that hasn't always been the case.

For me to list games that I believe look better than R&C would be my opinion.

This would just be me and you going back and forth on our opinions of what looks better until one of us can cite a more official source.

That makes you a hypocrite, because you are giving an unfounded opinion about PC.

Sweetie............you are just avoiding answering the question. You're not smart enough to talk your way around that.

You're making yourself look bad. This is about graphics.............its not opinion that carries any weight, its the VISUAL for people to look at.

I wasn't asking you to convince me with YOUR WORDS....but to point out a game to see its VISUALS.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't see why you are trying to push the idea that hasn't always been the case.

Nope. I just stated otherwise. I'm pushing the fact PC has never lost a gen for gfx, and will not lose this one. It has lost some years, albiet very rarely and only at the start of a gen due to obvious reasons.

I do not feel this is one of those instances.

Sweetie  You're not smart enough 

That won't work on me. I don't take this stuff personally anymore. Just facts and logic.  

you are just avoiding answering the question.

CP2077 Ultra on PC looks better. 

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nope. I just stated otherwise. I'm pushing the idea PC has never lost a gen.

That's a completely ridiculous and arbritrary measure that you created.

There is no 'gen" with PC.

In fact you are saying that to avoid admitting the years in which PC has clearly lost.

Nice try.

I do not feel this is one of those instances.

Your feelings are irrelevant...........I'm not asking for your feelings, I'm asking for visual proof to answer a question on visuals.

Why do you keep on pretending to play dumb here?

That won't work on me. I don't take this stuff personally anymore. Just facts and logic.  

Except you haven't presented me and facts and logic.

Sweetie...........you're attempts to go off on tangential arguments is STILL NOT WORKING on me.  I know what you are doing, and what you are avoiding.

I have Cyberpunk 2077, running on Ultra with Psycho global illumination and Ray traced reflections running at 4K 60 on my OLED tv, running off my 3090.

No, it doesn't look better than Ratchet & Clank, its not much of a contest.

Edited by jehurey