So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea :drake: 

And even if that were true, that would still be higher resolution than you've ever ran the demo at :lawl: 

Yeah it is true.

And nope on the second claim:

P5yiw1f.jpg

kw7YTeO.jpg

xe2wA16.jpg

JwwKnuH.jpg

Y3YXMqS.jpg

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hey Jer... maybe I don't have a 2080ti? :bena: 

I dunno.... :feelsbadman:

But even if that's all I did have... it runs the demo faster than it does on your PC pepegif.gif

No, it clearly doesn't

And you traded your monitor for a 1080p Ultrawide.

You what that sounds like, right?

That's like somebody buying a monitor that properly matches their video card.:tom:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

IMG-5343.gif

Well, since you're not going to post a pic.. I'm done here. 

imout.gif

He's running away as quickly as he can, because he know he got caught.

So he originally got busted lying about not having an ultrawide.

BUT TO BE FAIR................he never did said that he wanted an true high-resolution ultrawide.

Technically, he only said he wanted to get  "an ultrawide", so he's got that part.......maybe he'll get the high-res part later on.

:rass:

Just now, Remij said:

and you OLED is looking a bit washed out :hest: 

That's because it actually has significant contrast between light and dark to throw off a camera.

Thank goodness you'll never have a monitor that causes that problem.:tom:

You won't also have to worry about small text, because your monitor is not high-resolution in the slightest.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's because it actually has significant contrast between light and dark to throw off a camera.

Thank goodness you'll never have a monitor that causes that problem.:tom:

You won't also have to worry about small text, because your monitor is not high-resolution in the slightest.

Says the guy sitting 8ft from his TV using his computer to type this :lawl: 

OMFG LOL :rofls: 

And I already have a better monitor than you...  I have a better than 1440p Ultrawide.

You have to squint to see text from 8ft away :cruise: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Says the guy sitting 8ft from his TV using his computer to type this :lawl: 

OMFG LOL :rofls: 

And I already have a better monitor than you...  I have a better than 1440p Ultrawide.

You have to squint to see text from 8ft away :cruise: 

No, you don't.

I know...........my LG OLED display is so high in resolution, that I have to use 225% font scaling for Windows if I want to be able to read the menu.

Don't you see how LUCKY YOU HAVE IT by having a FHD 1080p wide screen display........it makes the pixels bigger for you, out of the box.

Look at that. That's WITH 225% scaling on the display. Your 1080p monitor has bigger letters onscreen.

As5aj8V.jpg

It is hard to read sometimes. Goddamn HDR brightness, since the LG OLED goes into Instant Game Response mode and turns on the full OLED light. It can actually hurt my eyes.

And the screen is so damn big, you can barely see the cursor when travelling along the white space.

But you don't have those problems. Dim lighting, low resolution to help you.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

I know...........my LG OLED display is so high in resolution, that I have to use 225% font scaling for Windows if I want to be able to read the menu.

Don't you see how LUCKY YOU HAVE IT by having a FHD 1080p wide screen display........it makes the pixels bigger for you, out of the box.

As5aj8V.jpg

It is hard to read sometimes. Goddamn HDR brightness, since the LG OLED goes into Instant Game Response mode and turns on the full OLED light. It can actually hurt my eyes.

And the screen is so damn big, you can barely see the cursor when travelling along the white space.

But you don't have those problems. Dim lighting, low resolution to help you.

^LOL he's admitting it's hard to read.

And he also admits that he uses his PC to type on forums :lawl: 

And OLEDs aren't bright... OMFG he said that with a straight face :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

^LOL he's admitting it's hard to read.

And OLEDs aren't bright... OMFG he said that with a straight face :rofl: 

Yeah they are.

I mean you won't have that problem, since your monitor's contrast ratio is a joke.

And it won't be hard to read, because the monitor already scales modern webpages to your 2005-era 1080p straight out of the box.

Yeah they are.

I mean you won't have that problem, since your monitor's contrast ratio is a joke.

And it won't be hard to read, because the monitor already scales modern webpages to your 2005-era 1080p straight out of the box.

No they aren't LOL..

and my 2005 era Ultrawide he says :drake: 

That's right... it's not hard to read something when you're using the proper DPI setting for your monitor and not scaling something 225% making it blurry :cruise: 

It's also much more immersive when the monitor stretches across your periphery.... like mine does.. at higher than 1440p... unlike yours... which is 8ft away an looks like a picture frame :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No they aren't LOL..

and my 2005 era Ultrawide he says :drake: 

That's right... it's not hard to read something when you're using the proper DPI setting for your monitor and not scaling something 225% making it blurry :cruise: 

It's also much more immersive when the monitor stretches across your periphery.... like mine does.. at higher than 1440p...

No your monitor isn't higher than 1440p

Sweetie, I just noticed that your OSD is at so a low resolution, that it ends up going HALFWAY DOWN YOUR MONITOR'S SCREEN

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

This guy actually tried to come in here with a FHD display.

Just now, jehurey said:

No your monitor isn't higher than 1440p

Sweetie, I just noticed that your OSD is at so a low resolution, that it ends up going HALFWAY DOWN YOUR MONITOR'S SCREEN

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

This guy actually tried to come in here with a FHD display.

The OSD is scaled... idiot :rofl: 

And it's halfway down because of all the CPU cores :smug: 

:lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The OSD is scaled... idiot :rofl: 

Oh.............

so you have trouble reading ?:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh, its SCALED? So, you are basically saying that its running a LOWER RESOLUTION???????????

because if you were running a higher resolution, it would look smaller.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh.............

so you have trouble reading ?:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh, its SCALED? So, you are basically saying that its running a LOWER RESOLUTION???????????

because if you were running a higher resolution, it would look smaller.

God you're pretty... fucking dumb.  When you run in higher resolutions... the text is smaller... so you scale it to make it bigger :danylol: 

You're now arguing that I'm scaling it because I'm running it at a low resolution... when if I was running it at that low resolution.. there'd be no reason to scale it :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

God you're pretty... fucking dumb.  When you run in higher resolutions... the text is smaller... so you scale it to make it bigger :danylol: 

Oh so.........you spent the entire time trying to make fun of me having to read.

And you just admitted to the same thing.

Now why would you try to make fun of me for something............and then immediately admit the same thing yourself?????????????

Unless, you had to change stories and admit to that, because that's the LESS EMBARRASSING story for you to go with.

Sweetie............you're running a lower resolution monitor.

There's a reason why you don't want to admit it. because you would look utterly embarrassing coming into this thread, talking shit...........and then realizing that you have a cheap Walmart ultrawide LCD.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh so.........you spent the entire time trying to make fun of me having to read.

And you just admitted to the same thing.

Now why would you try to make fun of me for something............and then immediately admit the same thing yourself?????????????

Unless, you had to change to stories and admit to that, because that's the LESS EMBARRASSING story for you to go with.

Sweetie............you're running a lower resolution monitor.

There's a reason why you don't want to admit it. because you would look utterly embarrassing coming into this thread, talking shit...........and then realizing that you have a cheap Walmart ultrawide LCD.

I scaled it FOR THE PICTURE idiot.... :drake: 

You're scaling the desktop... I'm scaling an OSD for a pic... big difference...

Just now, Remij said:

I scaled it FOR THE PICTURE idiot.... :drake: 

No you didn't.

Do what I did........go right click in the desktop and go to the display properties to show your resolution (and monitor label).

Sweetie............if you WANT ME to keep making fun of you and your low-rent monitor, keep on doing what you've been doing.

You're clearly not getting out of this, and you clearly got shook when I showed proof, and you started hiding your monitor's resolution. 

I can, and will, have fun with this.............for a loooooooooooooong time.:trump:

No you didn't.

Do what I did........go right click in the desktop and go to the display properties to show your resolution (and monitor label).

Sweetie............if you WANT ME to keep making fun of you and your low-rent monitor, keep on doing what you've been doing.

You're clearly not getting out of this, and you clearly got shook when I showed proof, and you started hiding your monitor's resolution. 

I can, and will, have fun with this.............for a loooooooooooooong time.:trump:

211.jpg

OMG native res OSD... you see now why I scaled it for your bitch ass? :drake: 

And no... you don't understand that I'm the one that's having fun with this :lawl: