So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, that's not true...

Sony's games have nice presentation... that's the one thing I give them.

I love how you try to sweep custom animation, motion capture, camera direction as "presentation"

Those are graphical features.

Expensive things for a video game studio to do.

And PC developers aren't doing it.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And what framerate do you consider "struggling to run"?

"this is going to be fun"

You can't run your monitor's native framerate at 60fps.

Hell, you probably struggle to run DLSS mimicking your monitor's native framerate, with all the RTX bells and whistles on. ALL OF THEM (Psycho Lighting and Reflections in Cyberpunk) at 60fps.

You probably can't even do it at 45fps.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you constantly having issues staying on the topic. 

First you tried to spin with "more realistic" by using Flight Sim a game about real world objects to change the subject about what looks more realistic when Ratchet isn't based on reality. 

Now you're saying what's more "taxing"... again that's not the discussion about what's "taxing"..... or what's technically more taxing.. 

Stop spinning... the direct question is what game on PC looks as good Graphically as Ratchet on PS5. 

I'm not having any issues.

Visuals is completely subjective.  You may think that some developer who has 100 animators who make the little squirrels ear twitch in that one scene is super impressive... but I find the more visually impressive things being the technical things.  Things which I know are difficult for the hardware to perform...

Thus I find some games visually much more impressive than other games....  

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

OMFG.. no you didn't play this with a better framerate on a better display than me.

LOL

Yeah I did.

Sorry, but my OLED embarrasses your monitor any day of the week.

A complete..........and I mean COMPLETE static environment, and there's only one character, and there's really not that many other tall objects in that area so that we can see shadow, and I don't even think i saw much in the way of reflection on the monster's broken dome head.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You can't run your monitor's native framerate at 60fps.

Hell, you probably struggle to run DLSS mimicking your monitor's native framerate, with all the RTX bells and whistles on. ALL OF THEM (Psycho Lighting and Reflections in Cyberpunk) at 60fps.

You probably can't even do it at 45fps.

The irony of course being that almost NO PS5 games run at native resolutions... run at sub native resolution of your precious TV.... and still struggle and run worse... than my PC..

LOL

And Jer... my PC runs native resolution just fine.  And don't think I don't remember you talking about how consoles run PC medium-low settings...  It's not hard to have a better than console experience :hest: 

I'm not having any issues.

Visuals is completely subjective. 

And when many people are saying that Ratcher looks better.

That becomes a consensus.

You are simply just not going to convince people that STATIC OBJECTS with reflections on them is a better graphical achievement than a highly animated, multi-textured polygonal character.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I did.

Sorry, but my OLED embarrasses your monitor any day of the week.

A complete..........and I mean COMPLETE static environment, and there's only one character, and there's really not that many other tall objects in that area so that we can see shadow, and I don't even think i saw much in the way of reflection on the monster's broken dome head.

No you didn't.  

If you did, fire it up right now.

And nah, I'd use my PC monitor over your TV any day of the week.  Once you go ultrawide you don't go back... lmfao peasant shit :mj: 

But then again, this is probably the first time you've ever had a 4K display... and it's actually wowing you more than the average person who's been up to date with tech over the past decade :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

The irony of course being that almost NO PS5 games run at native resolutions...

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he ran to the PS5 when we were talking about his computer

So guess what.....................here was your FIRST POST:

Remij

Something better looking than 1440p at 60fps? LOL cmon son :hest: 

You've officially lost that position.

Don't ever bring up the PS5 not reaching full native 4K again, since that's WHAT YOU ARE DOING with your PC.

And when many people are saying that Ratcher looks better.

That becomes a consensus.

You are simply just not going to convince people that STATIC OBJECTS with reflections on them is a better graphical achievement than a highly animated, multi-textured polygonal character.

You're not going to find ANYONE outside of PS fanboy fuckheads who thinks Ratchet and Clank is more of a graphical achievement than what UE5 is doing :hest: 

Ratchet looks nice because of budget and animation... It's not that impressive outside of that.  But again... maybe to someone like you who's had a 970 up until the past year LOL it probably is :lawl: 

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he ran to the PS5 when we were talking about his computer

So guess what.....................here was your FIRST POST:

You've officially lost that position.

Don't ever bring up the PS5 not reaching full native 4K again, since that's WHAT YOU ARE DOING with your PC.

I run native resolution dipshit and at more than 60fps :kaz: 

God you're fucking DUMB. :lawl: 

No you didn't.  

If you did, fire it up right now.

And nah, I'd use my PC monitor over your TV any day of the week.  Once you go ultrawide you don't go back... lmfao peasant shit :mj: 

But then again, this is probably the first time you've ever had a 4K display... and it's actually wowing you more than the average person who's been up to date with tech over the past decade :hest: 

LOL sorry........but actual hermits from PC subreddits and PC enthusiast sites are also aware that OLED is beating every single PC monitor currently on the market.

So not only did you spend your video card money on a monitor............you spent it on a monitor that still isn't better than mines.

I hope you didn't buy a 120Hz monitor...........I mean, that would be a waste of a feature:lawl:

You're not going to find ANYONE outside of PS fanboy fuckheads who thinks Ratchet and Clank is more of a graphical achievement than what UE5 is doing :hest: 

Digital Foundry just did.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL sorry........but actual hermits from PC subreddits and PC enthusiast sites are also aware that OLED is beating every single PC monitor currently on the market.

So not only did you spend your video card money on a monitor............you spent it on a monitor that still isn't better than mines.

I hope you didn't buy a 120Hz monitor...........I mean, that would be a waste of a feature:lawl:

LOL now he's speaking about 120hz.... :rofls: 

ROFL glad I can see this butthurt in ultrawide :lawl: 

And Jer was completely fucking wrong about my monitor... so now he's trying to talk about my GPU... which he knows is factually more powerful than the PS5 :rofls: 

Oh man :mj: 

So you're losing the argument on multiple fronts.

Thanks for admitting that YOUR ORIGINAL POST has completely backfired on you.

You tried to bash the PS5 about not being able to run native 4K.

And you're doing the same exact thing with your PC.

Just now, jehurey said:

Not for MODERN games, you don't

RTX games.

You gonna post a pic of you running the demo at a framerate faster than mine on your OLED?

I'm calling you out.  You've never EVER seen the demo in person.

Liar.

Pathetic :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL now he's speaking about 120hz.... :rofls: 

ROFL glad I can see this butthurt in ultrawide :lawl: 

He's losing this argument, badly.

He's got a monitor that his video card can't fully power.

That's like putting Pirelli's on a Toyota Corrolla.

Just now, Remij said:

You gonna post a pic of you running the demo at a framerate faster than mine on your OLED?

I'm calling you out.  You've never EVER seen the demo in person.

Liar.

Pathetic :geese: 

Why, were you running it at a lower resolution??????????

:lawl::lawl:was that how you were going to win this?:lawl::lawl:

So you're losing the argument on multiple fronts.

Thanks for admitting that YOUR ORIGINAL POST has completely backfired on you.

You tried to bash the PS5 about not being able to run native 4K.

And you're doing the same exact thing with your PC.

I can run ANY game in native resolution dipshit :kaz: 

PS5 can't.

And I'm suspecting YOU cant either.  I'd love to see a recent picture of your PC... connected to your OLED.

But I don't think it is.  In fact... it's factually not.. until you prove it :drake: 

:lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Why, were you running it at a lower resolution??????????

:lawl::lawl:was that how you were going to win this?:lawl::lawl:

Maybe you should check the resolution of the image I posted in this thread :drake: